European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Need advice on MDMA & MDA combo dosage

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
I've recently acquired a stock of the gold 'ace of spades' pills, which are quoted as 100mg MDMA & 65mg MDA per pill. I've taken a 5/6 week break from all drugs, and am planning to give them a try this Friday. However, I am unsure on dosage.

My initial idea was to drop 1.5 pills at once, which would give me a 150 MDMA/90 -100mg MDA dose, which I thought considering my MDxx tolerance would be fine (considering it got to the point where a 200mg Dutch pill would make me feel almost nothing apart from big pupils)...hence the break. I'm just concerned that dropping one initially will only give me a .1 MDMA dose, which may not do an awful lot, and considering initial dose is the most important with MD, I don't want to screw up.

However, I am reading reports of people doing like 100mg MDMA and 50md MDA and getting steamrolled so I am not sure what to think. Do they just have low tolerance? I suppose I also have to take into account I am on Omeprazole at the moment (which is basically a strong anti-acid), so I can expect amphetamines to be more potent to some degree....

What are your thoughts? Am I making a noob mistake an under-estimating MDA?

SR

Just take the fucking pills and tell us what happens, please?

Pre-interweb days, how do you think people got along before they dropped their pills?

I doubt they have MDA in them, either...

Enjoy whatever they are. Take it easy!!

Last edited:
Jesus, this forum is dead.

When you give authoritative powers to the 'oldies', people fear to type.

EADD is too cliquey.

Sad times.

Last edited:
I would think one pill would be enough. 100mg mdma + 60mg mda sounds like a good dose to me. Remember they will be acting synergistically.

i think 1 pill should be fine with no tolerance, but 1.5 seems like a safe bet with tolerance...
ive had the combo before, but in reverse (100mda and 50mdma) and it was intense but manageable

I've recently acquired a stock of the gold 'ace of spades' pills, which are quoted as 100mg MDMA & 65mg MDA per pill. I've taken a 5/6 week break from all drugs, and am planning to give them a try this Friday. However, I am unsure on dosage.

However, I am reading reports of people doing like 100mg MDMA and 50md MDA and getting steamrolled so I am not sure what to think.

SR

Yes -- steamrolled is a good description

100 MDMA + 65 MDA and you will likely be Fucked

MDA is many times much more stimulating and hard-hitting than MDMA even for experienced MDMA users

I've reported on them more than once. They're shit. Better pills to spend yer cash on.

Actually they do. Been lab-tested at 65mg MDA. No reason to be a skeptical cunt now ;)

No lab can test for the amount of mda, so theres a reason to be skeptical.
I dropped two and had zero psychedelic effects. Saying that, i have tolerance.

The wife also did one. She usually drops half a standard dutchie and does the other half 120-150 minutes later. That will batter her for a good 6 hours. I persuaded her to drop a full spade to see what happened. No visuals but she said it took too long to come up, felt the same as mdma and she felt worse than usual the next day. She doesnt want to try them again.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting. Maybe it's a batch thing then? Because whilst I have seen reports from people like yourself, I have also seen those that say they had stunning visuals and were shafted up the rear. So time will tell.
I'll drop 1.5 on Friday. Worst case scenario is it feels like MDMA and it poo, and the best one is that I shag the carpet in a haze of psychedelic glory....

They contain MDA because the Darknet mob say so.

Imagine if the first presses really did have MDA in them? I think there may be a few copys faster than usual.

Nice marketing tool, though.

Everything is allegedly 'lab tested'. Bollocks IMO.

Even the coke vendors do their own 'lab test' using their nostrils.

I can make up numbers between 1-100, too.

In fact, checkyourdrugs.at actually tested the spades, and they came back with MDMA +MDA.

I'll find out for myself on Friday anyhow.

In fact, checkyourdrugs.at actually tested the spades, and they came back with MDMA +MDA.

I'll find out for myself on Friday anyhow.

"They" came back with MDA. How many did they test, exactly?

Fair enough, they'd have to pump out a fair few with that same consistency, but that doesn't alter the fact the vast, vast majority will just be contain MDMA.

I think any presser is capable of creating a few tens of MDA laced pills; with the other few million containing your standard, mongy new synth shite.

I hope I'm wrong and all pills will contain what you claim.

"They" came back with MDA. How many did they test, exactly?

Fair enough, they'd have to pump out a fair few with that same consistency, but that doesn't alter the fact the vast, vast majority will just be contain MDMA.

I think any presser is capable of creating a few tens of MDA laced pills; with the other few million containing your standard, mongy new synth shite.

I hope I'm wrong and all pills will contain what you claim.

Do you not think anyone would get sussed right away on that? Multiple testing sources out there. Same thing happens with batches with high quantity of MDMA that then drops

Chem-Fandango: I really don't understand why you are proving to be so difficult and picky about this whole matter. It almost comes across as if you have some vendetta or something to prove against these pills. Look, I came on to EADD looking for advice on a serious question, and so far I've had people either coming across as a bit of cunt and questing why I'm either asking on here in the first place, to you who seems intent on proving these pills do not contain MDA.

Either way, I will find out Friday and make my own mind up. Obs, I hope they do contain MDA (and I'm almost certain they do as I have heard reports from many who have tried them). I am just a bit saddened what EADD has now become....just some miserable cunts being skeptical and saying how nothing is as it seems. Take some drugs and lighten up for heavens sake (that was directed at many, not just at you Chem).

SR

Chem-Fandango: I really don't understand why you are proving to be so difficult and picky about this whole matter. It almost comes across as if you have some vendetta or something to prove against these pills. Look, I came on to EADD looking for advice on a serious question, and so far I've had people either coming across as a bit of cunt and questing why I'm either asking on here in the first place, to you who seems intent on proving these pills do not contain MDA.

Either way, I will find out Friday and make my own mind up. Obs, I hope they do contain MDA (and I'm almost certain they do as I have heard reports from many who have tried them). I am just a bit saddened what EADD has now become....just some miserable cunts being skeptical and saying how nothing is as it seems. Take some drugs and lighten up for heavens sake (that was directed at many, not just at you Chem).

SR

Don't take it personally man, ClammyFanny is a cunt to everyone.

SR

I just don't believe any pill in circulation has MDA in it. It's just not cost effective.

Hey, tell me on Friday. (Will you even know the difference?)

Even if you are correct, do you think they'll still be pressing the pills after all the notoriety?

Look, if they have MDA in them, then good. I'll buy a fair few. I just don't trust these lab-tests.

Why wouldn't you simply take one the first time and use this as a basis for future adventures?

What has happened to HR around here when the basics are pretty much ignored?

Do you not think anyone would get sussed right away on that? Multiple testing sources out there. Same thing happens with batches with high quantity of MDMA that then drops

Exactly. Multiple sources out there and only one dubious tester claims it so. The rest is just hearsay.