• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Nearing the end of opiate withdrawal

The info you gave me was good! Now I have to deal with the rest myself and I know what I need to do. Things will be okay and I mean worst case we just part our own way. Cest le vie.

I'm so sorry to hear what's going on Britt. It's really good that you are strong enough to put your recovery first! That's amazing and you truly inspire me. Keep checking in and let us know how you are doing.

Very pleased to say my boyfriend respected my wishes and did not pick up any sort of opiate. Settled for the t3's he was prescribe and kratom (i realize these are still opiates but he wasn't using to get high and was low dose rather than if he was to pick up it woulda been 80+mg of oxy) So I'm a happy gal in that aspect.

Yesterday I took my dose of kratom at 830am and tired to not use anything other than some weed for the rest of the day/night. At 330am I became so restless and uncomfortable that I ended up dosing and then again around 9 am and just took a small dose now (230). So I feel like in letting myself down with the Kratom. I'm gona try to cold turkey it this Friday.

Nice! You should take him out to dinner or do something small and special to reward him for making the commitment to sticking to his medication as prescribed. I'm a big fan of small acts of kindness and positive reinforcement :)

This is a great idea, I have been praising him all day but I think the dinner is a great treat! Will do :)