• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NCAAF vCOVIDSUCKS

Which championship games are you guys watching today?
Watched Baylor/Okie State. It was an exciting game and almost went the way I wanted it to go. Almost.

Also watched Bama/GA. It was a frustrating game for fans of goodness and niceness.

Cinci better pull through for all us Ohioans

Oh shit. I forgot Cinci was in Ohio. I hate Ohio. F that noise.

Which championship games are you guys watching today?

Not a one. Checked UGA-ALA for about 3sec and saw ALA pulling away. Idgaf about yet another Saban NC, but I hate UGA, so I had that going for me.

Now? Now we plan for bowl season. I'll come back for a bit more in depth post on that, but I'll sit and savor this for a bit longer = UF beating F$U blocked them, yet again, from a bowl game :Satan::mad finger::Satan:

I'll come back with that bowl games mega post once I drink enough to come to terms with playing UCF in the Gaspirilla bowl. :|

we're headed for Orlando and the citrus bowl. To play Iowa, who our coach played for back in the day.

it'd be awesome to be able to go. Maybe see Mickey, Harry Potter, Spider Man, uncle TLB...

Sat Dec 18
Independance Bowl: UAB vs #13 BYU - who's dog did BYU kick to get sent to this bowl?

Wed Dec 22
Armed Forces Bowl: MIZZ vs Army - Ok, now I understand why Army is in. LOL @ Mizz

Thur Dec 23
Gasparilla Bowl: UCF vs UF - Maybe I can take a bunch of drugs and tell myself this is all a bad trip?

Tue Dec 28
Birmingham Bowl: @20 HOU vs AUB - actually might be a decent game, probably better than the bowl calls for

Wed Dec 29
Cheez-it Bowl: #19 CLEM vs Iowa St - lol, cheez-it clemson orange...
Alamo Bowl: #14 ORE vs #16 OU - meh....first ranked teams mathchup

Thur Dec 30
Duke's Mayo Bowl: NC vs SC - the battle of the Crackalackians
Music City Bowl: TN vs PUR - volunteers need their asses kicked
Chick-fil-a Bowl: #12 PITT vs #10 MichSt - another ranked matchup, meh

Fri Dec 31
Gator Bowl: #17 WF vs #25 aTm - will we ever know if aTm is for real or not?
CFP Cotton Bowl: #4 CIN vs #1 AL - roll tide
CFP Orange Bowl: #3 UGA vs #2 MICH - I hate Michigan, and I hate UGA more, but SEC....maybe I'll drink myself to the point of blacking out.

Sat Jan 1
Fiesta Bowl: #9 Ok St vs #5 ND - Go Pokes!
Citrus Bowl: #15 IOWA vs #22 KY - SEC, SEC, SEC
Rose Bowl: #11 UT vs #6 tOSU - are they trying to give tOSU and B1G a bowl win? C'mon Utah, shove it down their throat (ain't happenin)
Sugar Bowl: #7 BAY vs #8 Ole Miss - hmm....don't like kiffin, but kinda like kiffin. Kinda like Baylor. I'll stay sober for this one, but don't really care.

Mon Jan 10
CFP: #1 AL vs #3 UGA - Saban's pissed and ready for the rematch. It's gonna get uglier than the last matchup (SECCG AL 41 - UGA 24)

Not sure if I wanna start a new thread for the next year, leaving this gawd awful pile o'stench in the history books and start fresh.....or just keep living the same groundhog day about this particular sport until things change. Because of inertia, I remain here with this reply.....

NSD'22....hoo-boy, whole lotta nothing going on. ESD got the majority of good names signed, and with the new NIL rules (players get millions) it is certainly swaying where players go

4* flips from F$U (love it) to Jackson State (Dion Sanders as coach....tell me NIL money ain't changing the game).

Speaking of the NIL rules having an affect

Meanwhile, us Gator fans have become so apathetic towards sports, one of our biggest discussion threads is criticizing the coach's choice of blazer (wrong orange) for his recent NSD press conference

3bd9682e-a352-4292-97e6-169b9e822145-FLGAI-UFNapierSignDay-09.JPG

According to 247 , UKs 2022 class is ranked #12 overall and #4 in the SEC...