• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NCAAF vCOVIDSUCKS

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
What, we're at week 3 and still no NCAAF thread? Ya'll must be B1G fans or something.

No, seriously, lemme know what teams you root for, which you hate, and how I can taunt you throughout the season. M'kay?

Those unaware, I was born and raised a Gator fan, so I'm still polishing my moral victory trophy for last week's 2pt loss to Bama. Honestly, I thought we'd lose by more than the predicted 14ish points. Meanwhile, I'm loving the fail that is F$U football. It couldn't get anymore delicious, unless ND could sink to that level with them.

Now, looking ahead, this weekend's games....who ya got? I'll show you mine if you show me yours:

WF @ UVA (-3.5) - I've got some reasons to support UVA, but idgaf about ACC in general
#12 ND @ #18 WISC (-6.5) - Hate ND. Always have, always will
LSU (-2.5) @ MISS - My sister went to LSU, so I'd pull for the bulldogs if it wasn't going to effect UF's SOS
Central Conn @ MIA - I have no idea what CC's mascot is, but GO WHATEVERS!!! Suck MIA.
#7 aTm (-5.5) @ #16 ARK - no preference, but should be a good game
LOU (-1.5) @ F$U - should be a much bigger beatdown than that. F$U @ 0-3 first time since 1976? When did they last start 0-4?
TN @ #11 FLA (-19) - I want a much bigger beatdown than that.

Meh, that's all that has my eye for now. If there's one you want to talk about, have at it. I'm just grateful for full stadiums and a winning team again.

QxL74tS.jpg

we talked about Florida vs Alabama remember?

:snoopy::whip:

:rofl:

UK @ South Carolina

I personally hate South Carolina based on UK basketball beef...they eject Cal every time we go there. Poor South Carolina... myrtle beach (trash) , Charleston and 10,000 trailer parks in between. Nothing else to look forward to besides boiling peanuts and eating their nasty ass mustard sauce. Bottom tier bbq...

Btw.... how you feel about having to come to Lexington this year? You scared bro?

we talked about Florida vs Alabama remember?

:snoopy::whip:

:rofl:

Sweet Jeebus, I need to get new glasses. I swear I looked first to see if there was a thread, as I obviously can't count on my memory that one exists :\

Btw.... how you feel about having to come to Lexington this year? You scared bro?

Tbh, I'd love a road trip. We play @TN and @KY on alternating years, so I need to road trip to them sometime soon.

As to the game, not scared at all. The question is if our coaches have finally figured things out, or if they will nail their dicks to the floor again and lose one (or two) they shouldn't. This is one they shouldn't.

Also up this week, if anyone cares:

UVA 30 @ MIA 28 - lol, I hate MIA so much, and have family that went to UVA (meh).

#8 ARK @ #2 UGA (-17.5) - Can't tell which I want more = ARK to be real, or UGA to just get punked. I think UGA wins, but doesn't cover.
#14 MICH @ WISC (-2) - I want WISC to win, and cover, and stomp that ass.
#7 CIN (-2) @ #9 ND - CIN's last game against a team with a winning record, Maybe ND can lose later to UNC (pretty much only real game). I'd want both to lose and drop below my Gators, but in general, I always hate ND and want them to lose every day (twice on Sunday). I'm ok w/ a CIN win, even if it means an easy path to the CFP.
#12 OleM @ @1 BAMA (-14.5) - There is more hype than substance to OleM, and while BAMA isn't its usual juggernaught, it covers and then some.
SYR @ F$U (-5.5) - I want, and expect, F$U to lose again. And again, and again.
#21 BAY @ #19 OSU (-3.5) - even matchup, no real preference on a winner, just want a good game.
IND @ #4 PSU (-12.5) - Never miss a chance for Penix jokes.
UConn @ VAN (-14.5) - can Vandy win a second game this season? Will they cover? Will anyone care?

Sweet Jeebus, I need to get new glasses. I swear I looked first to see if there was a thread, as I obviously can't count on my memory that one exists :\

Tbh, I'd love a road trip. We play @TN and @KY on alternating years, so I need to road trip to them sometime soon.

As to the game, not scared at all. The question is if our coaches have finally figured things out, or if they will nail their dicks to the floor again and lose one (or two) they shouldn't. This is one they shouldn't.

Also up this week, if anyone cares:

UVA 30 @ MIA 28 - lol, I hate MIA so much, and have family that went to UVA (meh).

#8 ARK @ #2 UGA (-17.5) - Can't tell which I want more = ARK to be real, or UGA to just get punked. I think UGA wins, but doesn't cover.
#14 MICH @ WISC (-2) - I want WISC to win, and cover, and stomp that ass.
#7 CIN (-2) @ #9 ND - CIN's last game against a team with a winning record, Maybe ND can lose later to UNC (pretty much only real game). I'd want both to lose and drop below my Gators, but in general, I always hate ND and want them to lose every day (twice on Sunday). I'm ok w/ a CIN win, even if it means an easy path to the CFP.
#12 OleM @ @1 BAMA (-14.5) - There is more hype than substance to OleM, and while BAMA isn't its usual juggernaught, it covers and then some.
SYR @ F$U (-5.5) - I want, and expect, F$U to lose again. And again, and again.
#21 BAY @ #19 OSU (-3.5) - even matchup, no real preference on a winner, just want a good game.
IND @ #4 PSU (-12.5) - Never miss a chance for Penix jokes.
UConn @ VAN (-14.5) - can Vandy win a second game this season? Will they cover? Will anyone care?

I hope your boys ain't looking past Kentucky. They play well especially at home and they're very motivated with a penn state transfer QB who has some serious skills.

Lol, we have a PSU transfer WR, maybe they'll catch up on good times.

I doubt the team will look past KY, and I know the fans won't (despite my cavalier attitude) because KY has played us close at their house several times recently (and should have beaten us more than once in the past 34ish games).

we should have and did beat you in Gainesville in 2018.

Correct, that was the 'once' I was referring to where KY won. We've won the rest of the past 34 games, but I'm saying KY should have won more than that once.

I don't focus on college football super closely, but generally when I do, I root for either Maryland, WVU, or Virginia Tech. I don't exactly have a wealth of good home teams to pick from, although WVU has had some success, before they moved to the big 12 anyway.

congrats to Big Blue Nation, and to Kentucky for not kentucky’ing the game away. Florida managed to flori-duh. I pretty much gave up when our 2min drill to end the first half was run out the clock and save all three time outs.

It’s times like this that remind me not to r so much.

I'm actually setting into a very familiar feel, one I recall from my youth as Florida's school cheer was 'wait until next year'. With dashed hopes and an increased idgaf feeling, one can actually enjoy their life a lot more. Thanks KY!

I was gonna post that but I didn't want to be cruel.

Cruel, perhaps, but in sports it's all fun and games. Warranted for sure, cruel or not, so I ensured it was shared ;)

SEC. Gameday in Lexington Saturday for LSU@UK...
3:30 CBS Game next Saturday for Georgia@UK for the SEC East.....

:cheer::drama::headbang:

SEC. Gameday in Lexington Saturday for LSU@UK...
3:30 CBS Game next Saturday for Georgia@UK for the SEC East.....

:cheer::drama::headbang:

I hate UGA, but believe their defense is real so won't be much of a game. However, nothing would be more delicious at this point than UK representing the East in the SECCG. If UF can't have it, let it all go to hell.

= = ==

What's on deck this weekend?

#6 OU (-3.0) @ #21 TEX - another SEC B12 SWC matchup!
#13 ARK @ @17 OleMiss (-5.5) - bleh
VAN @ #20 UF (-39) - bleh, imma tape it to watch later, I need to wash the lawn and mow the cat
USCe @ TN (-10.5) - bleh, bleh, bleh
#2 UGA (-15.5) @ #18 AUB - I hope AUB can make some noise, show some cracks in UGA, prove them mortal
F$U @ UNC (-17.5) - just awful, but another nole loss is silver lining
UConn (-3.5) @ UMass - pillow fight of 0-6 vs 0-5
#4 PSU @ #3 Iowa (-1.5) - perhaps the best matchup of the weekend
#9 MICH (-3.5) @ NEB - another B10 classic matchup, er B12, er....nevermind
#14 ND (-1) @ VT - c'mon hokies!!
LSU @ #16 UK (-3.5) - I'm indifferent for the most part
#1 ALA (-17.5) @ aTm - and the aggies were so highly ranked and thought of to start the season, this will be ugly

Two of UKs defensive linemen , our two best, out against Georgia... so uh... yeah...