NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not really a gamer anymore. i haven't played any of the games you listed, so i can't give any input on them...

i have the orange box for 360 tho, it's got 5 games in it.

Half Life 2, HL2: Ep 1, HL2: Ep 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal

Skillz Portal 2 trailer. Basically each room is a puzzle and you use a gun to place portals to help you get through it. The portals won't just reroute you they will also change light bridges, lasers and shit to help you move on. The coolest thing is the game physics. It's hard to explain but, cool and the game is actually pretty funny.

COD black ops= Cold Warish. There's a lot of fiction too but, it's still cool to sit at the table with JFK.

Skillz Portal 2 trailer. Basically each room is a puzzle and you use a gun to place portals to help you get through it. The portals won't just reroute you they will also change light bridges, lasers and shit to help you move on. The coolest thing is the game physics. It's hard to explain but, cool and the game is actually pretty funny.

COD black ops= Cold Warish. There's a lot of fiction too but, it's still cool to sit at the table with JFK.

awesome! i love physics games. and black ops sounds like the winner! thanks,mayne!

No Skillz I am not into the whole scene as it were. I was raised Catholic and haven't been in a church aside from weddings since I was confirmed. So in reality I guess that makes me your typical practicing Catholic. I would I guess call myself agnostic whatever that means. I am big into history so organised religion isn't really my thing although I do recognize the benefits that people gain from it.

this pretty much sums me up exactly as well.

i was watching ATTACK OF THE SHOW and they called portal 2 one of the best games of all time..not just this year

failed my goddamn drug test

passed the at home one last night

gonna find whoever makes those fucking things and string him up by his goddamn testicles

failed my goddamn drug test

passed the at home one last night

gonna find whoever makes those fucking things and string him up by his goddamn testicles
take 'em down to one ball then hang him from that one!
that sucks,baby. don't get discouraged-shit happens. i know that is comforting-not what you want to hear either,but it's true and your gonna be fine. your a fighter and a doer. let me know if you need to talk.

what an exciting day in this social.

Today sucks also. Fuck you all

Fuck you,back WROT! you fucker,you=D

peace and love guys.................skillz<3

well i guess you fuckers better help liven this bitch up!

i know someone is gonna show up soon and help me get this party started.....

i been asleep since 6pm yesterday

might take more valerian and just go back to sleep

I think that's what everyone else here did too.

This social has an echo

Fuck you dead social

Fuck you dead social

Fuck you dead social

Fuck you dead social

Status
Not open for further replies.