NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh nice. gram of alprazolam powder for less than $80. thats a price that'll get me in trouble.

(reported, btw)

I'm back.

Yo yep.

nbd;js

But in all seriousness i've been locked in a psychiatric ward for a while now and finally have got out of the fucking joint. I have so many diagnoses yet i know more about fucking psychiatric drugs than an of the employee's in the whole bloody P ward...

They forced upon me seroquel 200mg and escitalopram 20mg and 8am. 400mg sodium valproate at 6pm and at ten pm 6mg alprazolam and 20 mg temazepam.

Not to mention the 40mg of diazepam that I was given daily whenever I asked for it.

Freedom feels fucking good.

Wus gut?

PS anyone live near Penn State uni?

I may be visiting in the near future. Provided I can keep out of psych wards!

I'm back.

Yo yep.

nbd;js

But in all seriousness i've been locked in a psychiatric ward for a while now and finally have got out of the fucking joint. I have so many diagnoses yet i know more about fucking psychiatric drugs than an of the employee's in the whole bloody P ward...

They forced upon me seroquel 200mg and escitalopram 20mg and 8am. 400mg sodium valproate at 6pm and at ten pm 6mg alprazolam and 20 mg temazepam.

Not to mention the 40mg of diazepam that I was given daily whenever I asked for it.

Freedom feels fucking good.

Wus gut?

Tripman, wtf did you do to end up in such a place? good to hear you made it back at least.

Apparently taking a bunch of kpins, ripping cones and banging a gram of Heroin is enough to put you in involuntary care... Some CPR and two Narcaine's later I was alive again yet i don't remember any of it. All I know is I woke up in a Psych ward and the nurses were all judgemental and shit.

I like to get high so I must be crazy too. (well not that I couldn't have told you I was anyways) That's such bullshit man. You party a little too hearty and somehow that means you have to go to a psych ward? At least you're out of there now.

Apparently taking a bunch of kpins, ripping cones and banging a gram of Heroin is enough to put you in involuntary care... Some CPR and two Narcaine's later I was alive again yet i don't remember any of it. All I know is I woke up in a Psych ward and the nurses were all judgemental and shit.

I'm happy to hear you're still kicking my mang. I don't want to see you in the shrine bro. Take care of yourself./ serious business

if 1 is tight like a virgin and 10 is mudflaps in the wind, she ranks about a 17

hey trippy! missed ya buddy. hit me up sometime

I'm really not. I've shouted things into it before and heard an echo from here.

Close your eyes and see the skies are falling...

gah, you and the queens of the stone age.

I wonder how tight ohlines vag is on a scale of 1-10

if 1 is tight like a virgin and 10 is mudflaps in the wind, she ranks about a 17

hey trippy! missed ya buddy. hit me up sometime

just because i let you hide your meth processing plant in my vag doesn't mean i'm loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.