• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

My little contribution to the internet... (Opiates)

Nice job, this must be one of the real positive outcomes I've read on this forum. Best of luck moving forward.

What an amazing post to wake up to Sosick. I remember when you first made he thread. I also had almost a year clean but threw it all away . I started trying again last week. I wish you all the best and plz continue your path. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you for the post.

Fantastic that you have turned things around. I remember when you started this thread. You did the work and you are reaping the benefits. Stay strong and help everyone around you.<3

Thank you for the kind words! And I absolutely will do all I can for those in need. To be honest, I was a little arrogant growing up and throughout my twenties. However, fighting my own addiction and needing, and more importantly getting, help from so many others....It changed me, I look at life and the situations of others differently now. Everyone has their own shit to deal with, it's not my place to judge. And if I get the opportunity to help others, I most certainly do!

Nice job, this must be one of the real positive outcomes I've read on this forum. Best of luck moving forward.

Thanks! I definitely appreciate it

What an amazing post to wake up to Sosick. I remember when you first made he thread. I also had almost a year clean but threw it all away . I started trying again last week. I wish you all the best and plz continue your path. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you for the post.

Glad I swung back around to check this thread, totach. I'm glad to hear you had a year of sobriety under your belt. You know why? Because it means you can get there again buddy. And you know how mother fucking good it feels to be at a year.

That's the thing about this addiction, it's a life long fight. Even after all this time, I still have days where I have to talk myself out of trying to find some pills. I might go 4/5 months with never thinking about them. And then I can't get them out of my head for a weekend. How fucked up is that? It's a forever fight man. And even if you slipped up, or even had an extended stretch of using...So what? Dust yourself off, throw the guilt and the shame right in the garbage. Fuck all that. You are strong man, fight. And while you are doing that, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Keep coming back to these forums and find support here and in those around you. One day at a time!