• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ My cat and his weird obsession with Kratom

wow, how gorgeous. But I imagine that you have to take a lot of care of the fur.
Minimum three times a day? how nice.
This is probably a male, and very photo genic.
My girl is just as beatifull, big blue eyes but on picture's she alway's looks crooked.

The fur she does mostly herself, I take the hard to reach parts. And lots of petting at least 3x times a day required. Very sweet character too.

That is why cats exist. I don't understand how can one put up with cats that are totally untouchable, who screams and scratches instead of purring and petting. I have a cat that is absolutely adorable, she comes to me every time I sit down on a couch. She is my personal anti-stress... But WTF? She farts! How can I be so lucky? I even didn' know cats do this
cat's don' fart afaik, dog's do.

maybe a little change of our cat's diet or adaption/ exception from your side?

Cats are technically omnivores and are attracted to many plants, but also poisonous ones.

Never give your cat kratom!!!

Cats are technically omnivores and are attracted to many plants, but also poisonous ones.

Never give your cat krat

Never give your cat kratom!!!
Oh yeah, I never gave him, even if he tried to approach.
Now he lost interest on kratom this last month's, I don't know if is the type of kratom or if he just got used with it and learn that is forbidden for him to approach.