• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Music Thread

This song is dedicated to the penis:

Dedicated to this with STDs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dedicated to all of those who have a hard time with anxiety, stress and panic.anxiety attacks:

Dedicated to all you Sinophiles out there:

Dedicated to those who spell words correctly:

Ford anyone remember if I post The Philosopher's song in this thread already? I know I should fucking look for myself, which I'll probably have to do anyways, but I was wondering if anyone knew if I posted it already. Thank you?!?!? And zombywoof, these actually were the last song I just listened to. I am working o memorizing them so I can sing them to my lobes on valentines day out in public just to annoy her :)

p.s. I was kidding about singing these particular songs in public, but I am going to sing at leaf one or two in to you in bed - AAAH that is such a nice thought =D <3<3<3<3<3

Hey Goo! She likes to wear clean underwear, and the boy's say, "hey Goo, what's new?" and my friend Goo goes P U! I know a secret about Goo and You, she stick just like glue! I know a secret about Goo, Goo and You (yea baby yea)...

And of course I can't post about Sonic Youth without mention of the classic KYI

This song reminds me of my friends from high school. We all went our separate ways due to addiction. It sucks.