• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Music and Mary Jane - Ultimate YouTube Thread v1.0

I still got luv for Mr. West... If we had his $$$$ and were as famous as him, I have a feeling we would be flashy as fuck too! In a way I'm glad I make a regular wage, I don't like how I am with a LOT of money...

Yeah, I agree with what your saying about kanye.

It's all gone to his head these days.

Pffft. Hes nothing but a common narcissist, and like most of these clowns it all stems from their deep rooted self loathing.

Fisher price my first psychiatrist.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJZYG5qwHHI - Pink Floyd / Comfortably Numb (Pulse version, woohoo)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SqFPNTBnv8 - Pink Floyd/ Shine On You Crazy Diamond

www.youtube.com/watch?v=plhxFi52ZKU - Jimi Hendrix / The Wind Cries Mary
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHQkC7vcvmg - Jimi Hendrix / Voodoo Child (slight return)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4v-_p5dU34 - The Rain Song / Led Zeppelin
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6S9oqJRclo - Achilles Last Stand / Led Zeppelin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmAY059TTY - Estranged / Guns n Roses
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbQLKvfrCAA - Civil War / Guns n Roses

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPG-_kol4F8 - Ghost / Slash and Ian Astbury
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sApu3EpVOI - Watch This / Slash, Dave Grohl and Duff McKagan

Old Man Sam- Spiderbait.

I loved this song as a teen, back when bongs before high school was a common thing.

Video clip is fantastic, I think some people here will comment 'straya' after watching. I'd never actually seen the vid clip till recently and had to laugh, you can tell they had a big budget, heh.

Last edited:
And of course who could go past the mighty Electric Guitars. Not sure these recordings adequately reflect their noisy splendour but not a bad taster