• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Music and Mary Jane - Ultimate YouTube Thread v1.0

^ hahaha

Nice track selection! This saves so much time looking for music that goes well with an MJ high! Plus gives a lesson in music appreciation as well in a way!!

fuck yeh man how fucking crisp do they sound live hey!!! considering the musicality of their choons they really sound crisp live

Fuck da Salvia. Id hook up and hang with Dimitrious any day over Sally.

^ I dunno... Sally is a little more easy going especially seeing as I'm in very minor withdrawals from fucking codeine right now... Thinking DMT could cause me a nasty panic attack?

Yeah, that might be the case for you personally, but Sally beats the fuck out of me whereas Dimmy is a life long friend who is there for me at the drop of a hat. Ive hung with him in minor wds and he was cool with me by all means.

kanye - last call #1 kanye track imo

kanye - all falls down sick clip (its us rascist white fucks causing all the fucking issues as usual)

what happened with kanye i had respect for the kunt after the college dropout but fuck he turned to shit pretty quick. i just think hes a money hungry motherfucker now and his recent music is fucking plastic as fuck. first album was all tight lyrics that actually meant shit now its new money fake bullshit. i hope that slut he fucking takes all his money hah hahahah