• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2015

I had some MDA last weekend, about 210mg(130mg plugged in a cap[first mistake, ive always suspended chems in water the used a syringe] first but as an opiate/methadone user that probably wasn't the best idea i.e constipation if you really must know) so I had an extra 80mg orally when we realised that I wasn't coming up anymore and it was fun and a nice way to brush off the stresses of the week but it certainly wasn't spiritually enlightening and nowhere close the the euphoria I felt on my last mush trip.

I class mushrooms in a group of its own. I have never felt the peace and euphoria that I felt on mush on other drugs i.e LSD, 2C-B/I/E/T-7, DMT, Cacti, DOC....... Nothing else compares and it is a great cure for my depression. I don't tend you feel healed after other psychs, I just feel more aware and they help with my drug issues(heroin/opies & methamphetamine).

It shall be quite interesting how other strains compare to our native subs and also 4-aco-DMT, im planning a camping trip and also a 3 day doof with some mates(my first doof! yayy!!!!!) And I think we'll do the MDA/MDMA+LSD+DMT & maybe ket for camping because were really great mates and we want to bond and I think this combo has potential for a special trip with special people) the mush or 4aco at the doof, then a psych free day(with plenty of weed, benzos and probs heroin for me lol) then some acid and MDMA on the last night and dance our asses off! Course all this will be months apart. But the excitement is pretty cool because ive wanted to go to a psytrance party for years but ive always had mates into meth, pills(refuse to call it MDMA) drinking and hardstyle and while I was into it for awhile too, it gets old and repetitive. Ravers and doofers are usually a very different breed of party-goers!

Last edited:
Shroom season in the south has started. Picked a small batch today that maybe 3-4 grams yesterday and it's rained again today. Woop Woop!! New thread time fir a new year

Canberra is pumping. Half the pub was tripping on Friday night.

Having some quality rain at the moment that is forecast for the next few days so looking forward to even bigger hauls.