• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mum wants to try?!?!

No we are doing it this weekend, she is giving me money to go get her one this week, and i think i'll give it to her Saturday, we won't be going anywhere, i live at beach so might do that...... not sure or might just sit at home........... i'll see how she goes
smile.gif

Thanks for all the advice peeps, it should all be fine. She is on no medication however i think she's going through menopause..... errr
frown.gif

------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

okay...ignore this advice cause I'm just being a dickhead:
give her a speedy pill...image all the dishes she will wash, the cloths, the vacuuming etc...reminds me of the old lady in the movie 'Something about Mary'.
Looking forward to hear how it goes.
------------------
Shut up. If I wanted to listen to an arsehole, I would have farted.

Man, I am pretty excited about this thread, I hope it works out well. It's gona change her and the way she thinks, so be careful and make sure she doesn't have too much of a good time. Make sure you give her MDMA though, she has to have the real thing to understand.

Me is excited and nervous all at the same time.... as i said, hope she doesn't hate it and hope she doesn't love it too much! I could never imagine saying "hey Ma, wanna come to Sublime or Plastics tonight"? YEAHHHHHHH RIGHT!!
frown.gif

------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

fuck im actually really excited about this....hurry up and get back to us please!!!!!! Go Mama Bumps!!!!!!

4 days and no answer.....hmmmm what could this mean?????.....
damnit this waitin is killing me
------------------
"these strange new feelings,
what would jesus do"
-DUFF MAN

LOL @ nezo,
yeh go down the beach that sounds really nice n stuff, keep yourselves occupied so ur not just waiting round for the pilky to kick in, relax, have fun and enjoy
smile.gif

and get back and tell how it went BUMPMEK!
i can imagin if i gave my mum a pill she wouldnt shutup for fucking hours so be careful!
wink.gif

Has that weekend passed? Or is it happening this coming weekend???
Waiting for the results is like waiting for your peak
smile.gif

I'm still waiting.... it hasn't bloody happened yet, not happy JAN! She still wants to but just wants to be 100% sure.... which i do understand. I'm pretty sure it will be in the next couple of weekends..... when my Dad ain't around
smile.gif

However last night i gave my ex his first goog............. HE LOVED IT!
------------------

Looks like we will have to keep Bumping this thread till it happens
smile.gif

Bart can we pick up that drifter!
we really did pick up a drifter once....he was really tall and we crammed him in the back seat of the car....a short while later he propositioned one of the male occupants of the car (not me)....he declined....we took him the rest of the way and he repayed us with marijuana.......interesting story.....coulda used a robot, or perhaps a group of ninjas riding dinosaurs.....ok i'm done