• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Mtgg

Empty gee gee, I can't believe it's been two years since you were taken away too soon. I still miss you like a part of me is walking to the wrong beat. I've thought over and over things so often and wish I could take back so many things I and we said and did.

I hope you've found your place to fit in now. Rest well wherever you are, keep a seat warm for me and I will see you in the next life.

Last edited:
Hope everything's OK up there in the clouds... Miss you loads, dude. x

Still miss you fella. Could do with your advice right now, or to just hear you say 'Get on with it then girl!'

Thinking of you Tom. Deeply regret missing my opportunity to meet you in person.

Touched.

Reptilian. <3

It would have been your birthday in two days. I wont have a drink for you, as I'm trying to stop, but I will smile and be thinking of you. <3

We've lost two BL'ers in the past few days, one of which you loved to banter with, and it made me think of you. Just fucking why. You were so close to the chance that could have turned things around, two more days and you would have been in Rehab. I can't stop thinking about the what ifs.....

Still miss you fella <3

He was an amazing guy. He did everything to the ultimate degree. Last time we talked he was going into inpatient care to get clean and he was happy to do so.

I saw him a few months before he died - I took him a TV and some £ as he had neither.

I remember meeting him and his GF in North Manchester. I was in a deal of pain so bought codeine - and got them wine. I was pretty worried at how the alcohol disappeared but they were kind and funny and took me around to the 2 pharmacies who sold linctus. I guess they thought my opioid use OTT.

Now I'm on an increasingly large dose of OxyContin and that isn't good. So I suspect I will be with T soon.