• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Mtgg

Very, very sad. I always read MTGG's posts with interest, and he could be bloody eloquent when he wanted to be! A real loss for bluelight, and everyone else in general, but the way he described the lessons he learned, definitely had some positive impacts.

Rest in peace, and thank you!

Ccf, and anyone who was close to him-or those who only chatted online with him-he was a very intelligent man/soul and I wish that he is in a much better place-rip.

Swybs

Tylerdurden said:
I remember at glade last year he saw a kid get bust with a fuckload of pills by security and he went to his defence, quoting laws at those bruisers better than a lawyer could've.

Wow :)

Ever since this thread i have spent a lot of time thinking about Tom, it's just such a tragedy. I really hope he knew of the love and respect everyone here had for him. For anyone that didn't see it, i urge you to read the post i linked to earlier, it gives a nice insight into his life and thoughts

mesketchli3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks it has been nice to see the effect he has had on people, both on this site and in real life. The funeral is tommorrow I think there will be many people there. I love that story too. I miss him unbearably

I had a dream about him last night. Somehow he had managed to get his hands on some sort of time machine and had had taken himself back in time but he could only stay for a short while. Then I had the realisation that he would eventually have to go again but how was that going to happen. I was distraught and I said well go and talk to whoever gave you the machine, maybe you can strike up a deal. I've been crying in my dreams.

Thats only the basic outline! It's a subconcious way of dealing with things. I had as similar dream about my mother when she had just died. She came back to life but I wasn't allowed to tell anybody else! I've been thinking about parallel universes a lot recently. They were one of Tom and mines favourite conversations.

Last edited:
to say i was thinking alot about Tom yesterday.
I really hope the day was a nice peaceful ending to his sometimes chaotic time on this earth and that everyone he knew and loved are doing okay.

Same here. I was hoping to attend the funeral, but it was in Southport, and I thought it was in Manchester, for some reason. I hope it was a good service.

Cherry, sweetie! I tried to get an msn account and failed. I will work on that, but please know your love is in my heart and I feel for you deeply.

Good luck my friend. One day you will see him as we all will with our soulmates.

The last film and night out me and Tom had involved going to see Juno. We both fell in love with the soundtrack.

Its been a while until I could listen to this song. it still makes me cry. The lyrics did then and now still do make so much sense.

Moldy Peaches, The - Anyone Else But You

You're a part time lover and a full time friend
The monkey on your back is the latest trend
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you

I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train
I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side
But you

Here is the church and here is the steeple
We sure are cute for two ugly people
But you

The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me
So why can't, you forgive me?
But you

I will find my nitch in your car
With my mp3 DVD rumple-packed guitar
But you

Du du du du du du dudu
Du du du du du du dudu
Du du du du du du dudu du

Up up down down left right left right B A start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart
But you

You are always trying to keep it real
I'm in love with how you feel
But you

We both have shiny happy fits of rage
You want more fans, I want more stage
But you

Don Quixote was a steel driving man
My name is Adam I'm your biggest fan
But you

Squinched up your face and did a dance
You shook a little turd out of the bottom of your pants
But you

Du du du du du du dudu
Du du du du du du dudu
Du du du du du du dudu du
But you​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtBMF0BqDrU

Exactly 1 year today and almost to the hour since I met this beautiful boy in person.

I'm so happy to have done so and to have been able to spend some wonderful times with him. Love always <3

Last edited:
Amen to that. I still have his mobile number in my phone, keeping it there.

"I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong, to measure yourself at least once... to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions, facing blind, deaf stone alone, with nothing to help you but your own hands and your own head. . . ."
Christopher McCandless.

I remember MTGG telling me he found this book in a reduced section of a shop years before it was made into a film. The film, 'Into the Wild' along with a letter written by himself, was one of the last things he gave me before he died. I am being strong, I think.

Last edited:
^Hope you're well CCF

Weird I was just thinking him the other day.

I have the Juno soundtrack as my alarm on my PC at the moment. What a beautiful song that is.

Stay strong