• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Mtgg

I've been thinking about him a lot recently too, it's almost coming up to a year. It's strange, as I wasn't even aware of the actual date, months are just running into each other at the moment. I just found myself thinking about him, then realised it was almost the date he passed away. The mind is a powerful thing.

It is a lovely song yes. Happy Memories.

"I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong, to measure yourself at least once... to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions, facing blind, deaf stone alone, with nothing to help you but your own hands and your own head. . . ."
Christopher McCandless.

one of my favourite quotes from the book and film, he was a wise man to find and enjoy the story of Chris McCandless before it was made into a film:)

I ended up in this forum by accident and came across this post. I totally missed it the first time round, I was in Bali at the time, I remember lazing on my bed one afternoon after too much sun when Mr Moss text me to tell me the bad news. By the time I was home and had access to the internet I couldn't find any topic on the subject and thought maybe it had been kept off the board for one reason or another.

Reading through this has made me sad and happy at the same time. Sad because it's so tragic, yet happy to see how caring the people of BL are. :)

R.I.P. mate.

Until today I never even knew this side to Bluelight existed. It was the death of another bluelighter Carsick that brought me here. I feel sad and glad to have read this thread. Tom sounded like a great guy who had so many interesting things to say and stories to tell. I'm sad I missed hearing so many of them.

I'm glad I have read this though as it shows how many strong caring people are out there.

RIP Tom

He was a true story teller :)

He had very profound eyes and seemed like a real genuine man, a real thinker. Those eyes seen some very powerful experiences in life, alot of hardships, alot of good times, you can tell from those eyes that he just wanted to understand life. those eyes undoubtedly had a story to. Life is so tough sometimes, we should all just love one another regardless of religions, belief, opinions, looks, age, weight, problems, Let's fucking love each other and help each other live in this world. we all just want to live, so let's help each other live. Those eyes just wanted to live

Damn, sorry to hear bro. Times are hard. It pisses me off to read shit like this asking myself why couldn't it be me and not you. My prayers go out to you and your family and friends. You will be missed dude. :(
<3

RIP....

I've been on bluelight for awhile, we have lost far far to many. Please be careful everyone.

Another one who came here from other threads to see a name I remember from years ago.

:(

RIP. Man i hate hearing about BLers dying. I look at this place and the cats on here like a sort of family. I give my sympathies and condolences to his fam and friends.....keep strong.

<3 R.I.P Tom <3

I wish so badly I'd have spoken with him more on MSN when he added me.
Such a lovely bloke.

man, not been around bluelight for a while but seems theres a lot of people died over the last couple of years. personally i think the best anybody can hope for in this life is that when they leave they leave behind people who remember them with love and mtgg certainly seems to have achieved that.

just saw this topic from another thread. Made me realise that I should wise up my own ways, if not for myself then for the people I'll leave behind next time I fuck up.

im sorry for your loss