⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movies everyone hates but you

jude101 said:
Waterworld. Everybody seems to fucking hate it, but I enjoyed it.

lol same here. I liked it.

I also liked tripe such as Armagaddeon, Titanic, Godzilla, Pearl Harbour etc.etc. . I dont really give a damn that others hate it so much, hell, I was entertained =D
/not anti sheep

I love Bio Dome. Ive seen it about a million times and can almost recite most of it by heart.

Shave Poochie, Poochie, Poochie!!

I don't know what it is about Waterworld, but I find myself watching that damned movie if I come across it on TV.

^You just like the part where they drink their own pee, ya sicko!:D

i have learned from this thread that not everyone hates the movies that everyone thinks everyone hates...

:)

alasdair

continuousbeing2 said:
Don't forget about his three finest films: Commando, Last Action Hero, and True Lies!

I still haven't seen Last Action Hero. I just saw True Lies for the first time a couple nights ago. It's totally ridiculous. I loved it.

A.I. is one of my favorite movies.

I've met very few people who have seen it, and even fewer people who liked it.

I mentioned Blair Witch earlier. I also liked BW2:Book of Shadows. I haven't met a person yet who agrees with me on that one.

AmorRoark said:
I still haven't seen Last Action Hero. I just saw True Lies for the first time a couple nights ago. It's totally ridiculous. I loved it.

both those films are a lot of fun imo. i love em both!

LOL i really liked book of shadows.. also a big fan of last action hero, can't resist it :)

I gotta add....Judge Dredd, Legends of the Fall, etc etc
oh and before I forget..... possibly the worst movie ever made according to a few reviews heralding its brief release:

B000BFO064.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

LOL...its so baaaad but i still enjoyed it=D

Signs. I love that movie, cheesy though it might be. I think Mel Gibson gives an awesome performance, and a lot of the scenes make me really emotional.

Not Another Teen Movie.

IMO, I think its the funniest parody movie that has come out in recent times. Better than Epic Movie and Date Movie thats for sure.

Stp04 said:
I don't think I know anyone that hates Natural Born Killers.

I do. I'm hardly a sheltered, fragile thing, but I found that movie far too disturbing to be able to see past that and appreciate the genius everyone says is there. I have no intention of ever sitting through it again.

As for the original question, if the first Ninja Turtles movie is on TV, I can't promise you I'll click past it. Ditto for the Problem Child movies.

Last edited: