• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most intense drug experience

What the fuck are you talking about having a hard time spelling? I misspell one word and you go on a tangent about how my literature is bogus? Just shut the fuck up. You'll go to any length to make yourself look like your on top of your own shit but look around, nobody gives a shit, and if you think that anybody cares about what you had to say in your last post, your wrong child. Grow up little one.

Yes, the point of this thread is "what is the most intense drug experience" but if you didn't have your head so far up your ass, you would know that I was commenting to your false statment that you had a "microdot". You knew what I was getting at but you didn't want to look like a jackass who was indeed wrong in saying that you had a "microdot" of mescaline. Am I that anal? Well you should ask the person who started an entire thread to defend himself.

As far as spelling goes, go ahead and eat your own words, you have no better english than I do, if not, worse.

Now...let's get back to the topic, that soundphaRm had to put on hold...

Last edited:
Ahem. ding ding. slang match over.what is your most intense drug experience. (check with KdOUTinAZ that the drug u mention is wot u say) only kiddin. BACK ON TOPIC

Heres the thing soundphaRm...

Drug Basics is a forum created to pass on our knowledge to those new to drugs and those who seek our expert information. Not only this but to trade our knowledge amongst each other so that we can continue to learn. Nobody knows everything that there is to know about drugs.

However, another obligation of ours is to rid of these drug myths that float around. You mentioned that you had a "microdot" of mescaline when in all reality, these microdots that are sold on the streets could never be mescaline as they only weigh 5-10mg, which is not enough mescaline to get anybody high. But later on you explained yourself that it wasn't the standard microdot that people on the streets sell. You described what you had taken and proved that it was indeed mescaline. (1/8- 1/4 in. 250mg) Where you went wrong was when, for whatever reason, you decided to claim that what I was explaining to you was a small matter when it fact it was not. A newbie may grow to believe that these small microdots that are purchased really are mescaline.

15.2 grams of lsa, read my trip report....
it got really bad towards the end and i wanted to kill myself, but i kept telling myself that it would end...

this argument is annoying the hell out of me

soundphaRm, please stop bragging about whatever you're studying and that you'll stay in ADD, this is ridiculous
and just accept K'dOUTinAZ's correction

you had mescaline if you wish, but don't call them microdots on this board, that can only lead to more people getting ripped off

thanks subdefy for the link

"This argument is annoying the hell out of me."-- Yeah you're not the only one. How many times did I say drop it, who cares, and let's get back to the conversation at hand, only for it to be brought up again and again by you know who.

"Please stop bragging about whatever it is you're studying and you'll go back to ADD."-- Well, it's mostly OD that I call home (but ADD is damn cool, too)...and after over ten years in school, becoming a registered pharmacist, and on my way to a nurse practitioner license, I believe that I'll say whatever the fuck I feel like...how's that for 'ya?

"...this is ridiculous."-- Probably one of the most intelligent things said yet (really).

I realize the common misconception that is evident. But, did you read any of my posts? These were not bought on the street, or anywhere near the street.
I guess it was my mistake in calling it a microdot, as most people do have preconceived notions of what a microdot is.

It was a pill that was kind of small, barrel shaped and looked like an overgrown microdot. There was 250 mg of mescaline hcl in each...I think it's kind of long winded to say all that, but if it makes you guys happy...and if you read all of the posts, it seems that I'm not the only one to have experienced something like this.
Please, just forget I tried to share one of my "most intense drug experiences" with anyone...don't worry it won't happen again.

...I wash my hands of this...it all boils down (in my mind) now, that I'm sorry I even joined this conversation...Jeesh! I have to be on life-flight tomorrow at 8AM, so, adeus amigos e amigas...

K'dOut (fitting name)...consider this "conversation" over...:eek:
Boa noite.

Last edited:
So you admit that your wrong, thats all we wanted to hear...

Its alright to be wrong, I always admit it when somebody corrects me, in order to learn you must listen to your mistakes

most intense for me would be the candyflip i did on the weekend at a large outdoor dance party. it was my first time trying acid and it kicked my ass.
apparently both the acid and the pill were very good ones.
i had a great time with it :D

or failing that, the time i ate a bunch of shrooms and smoked ice after being on hummer and ghb for the previous 12hours. but ice = bleh!.

500mg dxm, 2 "herbal high" pills and some weed and 5-MeO-DIPT (?) was pretty out of it too, but not in a good way.

Last edited:
hmm in my short experience , alcohol + weed + K (first time) it was great. and...some LSD experiences.