• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most intense drug experience

It's a close cut between my first ever experience with LSD, and the time I took a ridiculous amount of MDMA and Ketamine, I'd say the LSD just scrapes it, but barely.

my most intense drug experience was probably when i tried a high dose of the research chem 2-ci for the first time. most intense visuals i've ever had, longest trip by far, and at times a little too much...

yesh i mean ive had alot of intense experiences.

Enjoyable intense experiences are the best.

Scariest was 4 beige 007's. I was really enjoying myself but after we hit a 'J' things got sort of not-good. music began sounding all-so-sinister in an almost rag-doll kind off way. Thankfully no hospital visits that night.

Another time was after half a pill IV. I was in a lift and I could hear ringing in my ears and the whole room started going white like a TV signal losing its signal. Fortunately this lasted only 30 secs and left no residue.

vegan:

i have to say that the 5-meo-dmt entry from TihKaL isn't particularly flattering towards the drug. if the bodyload is anywhere near as much as 5-meo-amt then i say i'll pass on this RC.

also, what dosage of 5-meo-dmt do you usually consume and by what means?

1200mg of dxm-most
So alienating it is impossible to describe.
3 grams of shrooms-2nd most
more intense than my 4+ gram trip as the set and setting were perfect. I was feeling intensely content with life at the moment and it was raining out so i went on a shroom walk, couldn't feel the cold or the rain through all that euphoria. Headlights still trip me out when i see them. Everything looked foggy but clear at the same time, the dark sky would light up orange with a city beneath them, beautiful.

My most intense experience happened earlier this week:

1 hit of acid, 250 morning glory seeds and a few bowls of extremely potent cannabis. Compared to many here, that doesn't sound like a lot, but for about 10 hours, i was most likely clinically insane. My entire perception of reality was lost, and i was confined to the random and sporatic nature of the psychedelics, bringing me to random parts of my mind that i wasn't intrested in dealing with.

Originally posted by HazeEM
No question, whippits while peaking on shrooms. Nothing else I've experienced can even come close.

that does sound like an intensely enjoyable experience.

i've done nitrous while on a low(ish) dose of 5meoDMT and it's impossible for me to descibe in words how overwhelming (in a good way) it feels.

Originally posted by vegan
to a place that no words can describe
to an experience that no thoughts can grasp
to an intensity that no one could imagine
to realizations that no genius can fathom

this is a good way of trying to sum up, in a few clear words, how intense the 5meoDMT experience can be.

i have a few friends who have a great deal of experience of many different drugs and who, after trying 5meoDMT once, vowed never to touch it again due to the intensity of the experience.

alasdair

my most intense was two seperate occasions where i double dropped MDA + speed.

The first time was 1 pill taken , then another 2hrs later :

the table i was staring at was warping , legs couldn't stop moving music felt harmonious & when i stepped out onto the beach the breaks in the clouds were flashing with intense bright light , making the clouds glow even though it was night time. On the come down clouds were warping to the beat of the music & Win-amp visualisations were the best things ive ever seen

The second time was double dropped ( same pill ) :

20 mins of throwing up consisted of the come up. Then very intense feelings of insanity , complete loss of reality & even normal talking seemed way too loud & intense , a mate freaked out about my completley dialated pupils and said somthing like " OH my ****ing god you eyes man , Your ****ed holy ... etc " which seemed way to intense , i proceeded to push him & tell him to shut up becouse the experience was hard to handle , vision was knocked out by un-controllable eye wobbles. the first 10mins of the peak was Just bareable , where i could handle the people & sound & light for about 30 secs before swinging into a freaked out state of mind beleivng that everything is too intense.

Just my 2c

p.s dont under-estimate the power of MDA. & its god almighty comedown.

There is just way too many to even consider. But N,N DMT and IV'd ketamine can still be intense no matter now experienced.

Heroin, IV first time... I had never nodded before and thought I had ODed.

Maybe my first trip was more intense though.

Originally posted by Deformed_Neuron
Mushrooms and weed, DEFINATELY!!
I just don't even understand how you could even get any more intense of an experience as that.

ok

I'd imagine the most intense hallucinogenic experience would be DMT. But, that's only me guessing.

so you do understand how you could even get any more intense of an experience as that...

i'm confused.

alasdair

vegan:

i have to say that the 5-meo-dmt entry from TihKaL isn't particularly flattering towards the drug. if the bodyload is anywhere near as much as 5-meo-amt then i say i'll pass on this RC.

also, what dosage of 5-meo-dmt do you usually consume and by what means?
my dosage isn't an average one
i have bad luck and have to take more with most drugs
i gradually and over a long period upped the dose to be sure not to overdo it until i was able to breakthrough at 12mg
i then tried 14mg
and i feel the dose suited for me will be a bit higher, but that will be for the next time i try

i have made 4 friends try so far. they all had a full breakthrough at 8mg
and all had the same [insert non existing positive word] experience as i did, which comments such as "i've been blind all my life"

for me there was absolutely no body load
i suppose by body load, people mean nausea after the experience, because during, there's not really a body left in the first place
my 4 friends didn't get any body load after either

from the comments i've read (and our experience confirms it) positive experiences seem to be the majority
but negative ones are quite bad, so they make you think twice before trying

here's shulguin's vote in the tihkal entry :
"I've never been hit this hard since then"
"built to an intensity I had never experienced before"
:)

I don't think 5-meo-dmt should really be classified as an rc, as it occurs naturally in the glandular secretions from the colorado river toad. Anyone else agree? How strict a definition is there for "RC"?

Mushrooms and weed, DEFINATELY!!
I just don't even understand how you could even get any more intense of an experience as that.

You probably...haven't tried many drugs before...? I just don't understand how anybody would label this as thier most intense experience, unless they are relatively new to the drug culture. Well, maybe you had some really mind altering changes from the musrooms that changed your perspective on everything, if so than I'm sorry. That would be intense.

I don't think 5-meo-dmt should really be classified as an rc, as it occurs naturally in the glandular secretions from the colorado river toad. Anyone else agree? How strict a definition is there for "RC"?
erowid agrees. they didn't label it RC
and in fact, it doesn't fit the definition
it's been used in snuffs in south america since at least the 8th century

people just make the amalgam because it was/is sold by the same companies that sell RC

I'd have to say, my most intense experience(s) was/were, in this order:

5 or 6 good sized lines of ketamine, about an hour after snorting 2 orange microdots of mescaline, while peaking on 3 of the same..."whoa!?!" is all I can say about that one...

Lots of fine cannabis (before and after), then a good sized hit of N,N DMT (not 5, MeO, DMT)...

My first injection of heroin...can you say, "Friends for life..."? (still my favorite, but now w/ some benzos added)...:\

...oh, really...8)

Although almost all microdots are LSD, and they are not commonly available on the street, they can exist, because the maker can put them into any form he/she wishes...

Let's just say that these were not obtained on "the street", and were a birthday gift from a very good organic chemist friend (and fellow psychonaut)...still, Erowid is a good source for most drug information, but to make a blanket statement like that, shows how little you know about psychopharmaceuticals, and the forms that they can take...:\

Last edited:
First time i tried IV, was poppin these morphine tablets for about 4 months before i tried IV mscontin first time i think i was 14 or 15 and fuck i was blown away couldnt move, just sweatin intensely and my brain was frying. I probably couldnt get the same rush from a 20 bag of good dope straight into my mainline today as i did from one lousy mscontin when i was a kid.