• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most intense drug experience

People sell microdots as mescaline while in fact they are indeed LSD. The microdots weight something around 5-10mg, a dose that low could never get you high on mescaline. Its another one of those drug myths that need to be dispeled. You can choose not to believe that what you used in the past was mescaline and cling on to your ignorance but the fact is, you could never get high off 10mg of mescaline.

C'mon K'dOut...I thought you could read better than that...these were no where near available "on the street"...anyway...

These were much bigger than your standard microdots (about an 1/8- 1/4 in. long, white...ever seen white microdots...I haven't...not on the street).

They kind of looked like overgrown microdots, so we kind of called them that...I guess I should've just called them homemade mescaline pills... :\
They contained 250 mgs of mescaline hydrochloride each.
The combo with ketamine was crazy. I visited "aliens" which can't be described physically (with our language, anyway), and "peeled" through many layers of reality, once I figured out how to move through "K-space"...and a buddy said he lived two entire lifetimes in 30-40 minutes...8o

Last edited:
if it's much bigger than a standard microdot(2mm in diameter) then you shouldn't be calling it that.

sounds like you had a great time on the mescaline "pill" though.

I'd say about tripple the size of LSD microdots. Like I said, I probably should've just called them "homemade mescaline pills", as there are preconceived notions of microdots...that's just what we were calling them, because they looked like overgrown white microdots (kind of barrel shaped).

See previous post(s) about size, and the known quantity they contained (250 mgs each). Really guys/gals, I mean I'm no chemist (I'm a health care professional), but my friend who made them (who is an excellent organic chemist BTW) said that mescaline was not particularly difficult to make...

Don't worry, you guys won't be seeing them on the street... ;)

Oh yes, we had a grand time on them, until the K came along and literally blew us out of the water (that was fun too...)

I have found relatively LARGE "dots" (if you'd call them that) of Mescaline before. The ones that were going around L.A. a couple months ago were beige and sort of looked like playdough... still small.... but way, way bigger than an LSD microdot.

I'm positive it was mescaline.. :)

soundphaRm said:
but my friend who made them (who is an excellent organic chemist BTW) said that mescaline was not particularly difficult to make...

Don't worry, you guys

Haha... in a lab... mescaline.. easy to make? He must either have been trippin when he said that or he is just a flat out genius chemist.

It's extremely, extremely hard.

well synthetic mescaline is quite hard to make but I'm fairly sure the extraction from san pedro yielding crystals is alot easier.

a lot easier as in, doesn't take much expertise or chemistry knowledge. it's still a long and tedious process though.

Than you should have used the word "pill", not "microdot"...

Once again, you didn't get a microdot of mescaline, but a pill with mescaline nontheless.

pcp + meth + beer + weed
then the next day more pcp and meth
then the next day these really small anti-anxiety pill and vicodens....
man my body was completely numb for like 3 days

oh yeah and salvia was pretty intense

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Originally posted by Deformed_Neuron
Mushrooms and weed, DEFINATELY!!
I just don't even understand how you could even get any more intense of an experience as that.

You probably...haven't tried many drugs before...? I just don't understand how anybody would label this as thier most intense experience, unless they are relatively new to the drug culture. Well, maybe you had some really mind altering changes from the musrooms that changed your perspective on everything, if so than I'm sorry. That would be intense.

Yea... sorry, I haven't indulged in too many different psychedelics. Weed and mushrooms was still very intense for me. What I meant to say is that I had trouble comprehending the whole psilocybe+weed combo, it was ENOUGH for me and if anything probably a little too intense. This was a long time ago. I couldn't begin to imagine how intense a substance like DMT would be. I'm sure that you knew what I was trying to say...

I'm sorry, does that mean I don't "qualify" in-order to post in this thread? Because psilocybe was the most intense hallucinogenic experience that I had?

^ don't apologise. there are a lot of drug snobs here at BL.

if you've never had any drug then a cigarette or a martini may be your most intense drug experience. and that's fine. anybody who tries to put you down is just dicksizing which everybody knows is tiresome.

i can totally imagine 'shrooms and weed being very intense. i've had some extremely intense experiences with weed alone, let alone while tripping on mushrooms.

alasdair

I am not to expierenced with diffrent drugs but my most intense was weed + crack. That was really sweet, specially if you have a good subwoofer and a good bass song. I got to get some more of that stuff. =D

K'dOUTinAZ said:

Once again, you didn't get a microdot of mescaline, but a pill with mescaline nontheless.

Well, excuse me for...nothing... 8)
Awful picky today aren't we, K'dOut...if people were always this picky (like saying, grammatically, above, you should've used the word "Then" instead of "Than"), then we'd hardly ever get anything accomplished on BL, would we?

I don't know if he extracted the mescaline, then purified it, or if he synthesized it, but I don't care because it was great! He is indeed probably skilled enough to do it, as he used to be the Asst. Dir. of R&D for (the evil) Monsanto Co., in St. Louis, MO...but he's moved on to bigger and better things...

...I'll call them Macrodots just for you K'dOut...;)

I think everyone can have there one opinion on there most intense drug expeirnence. Unless you lived that EXACT same expierence then how would you now. I mean if some one had a beer and that was his most intense drug expierence they have ever had then he is one lucky bastered but it still could have been HIS most intense drug.

Also soundphaRm is right. Who cares what you call your drugs. We all knew what he meant right?

I did not mean to get mad I just wanted to express my opinion.

K'dOUTinAZ said:

Hmm I dunno, the things going around LA definitely weren't pills. They were little gummy balls that were just like an enlarged microdot... A macrodot is a good explanation :) Either way, I wouldn't call em pills, but I guess I wouldnt know what to call them. So most people just say dots

I'd rather extract cacti anyway...

Macrodot...pill...hugh thing...whatever, thats not the point :\

Its not a microdot...'tis the point.

Most definatly was at Red Rocks Colorado, during a String Cheese Incident show when I took about 2 1/2 hits of really good L (flies) and then got given some free MDA shards. My soul was flying.

Psilo707 said:
Hmm I dunno, the things going around LA definitely weren't pills. They were little gummy balls that were just like an enlarged microdot... A macrodot is a good explanation :) Either way, I wouldn't call em pills, but I guess I wouldnt know what to call them. So most people just say dots

I'd rather extract cacti anyway...

possibly these?
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=37340

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Macrodot...pill...hugh thing...whatever, thats not the point :\

Its not a microdot...'tis the point.

Who the hell is Hugh... ;)

No, actually the point is "Most intense drug experience". That's the point.
It seems like you're on a mission to, microscopically, point out even the smallest, most insignificant things about people's posts. Jeez, are you really that anal? I could easily point out the fact that you have a hard time spelling or using grammar correctly, but I don't...it's like, "Who cares?!" I mean, you do know a lot about drugs, but you hardly know everything there is to know about them. If you did, and you paid enough (and had a good health plan), I'd gladly come work for you...oh well, I stand by what I said, that the "Macrodots" we had were the real deal. We just called them that, because that's what they looked like- just bigger- so let's just let it drop, m'kay? Peace.

Sorry to everyone else- let's get back on topic, eh?

...Now back to our regularly scheduled program...:)