• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most intense drug experience

OH god a veritable smorgasbord during my hardcore days.
Alcohol + meth + pure mdma + ketamine + benzos + ghb
in all possible permutations plus more.
*sigh* those were AWEZZZZZZZZOME

Can,t wait to try salvia. probably 20x extract. gotta find somewhere that sells it

My most intense drug experience was one of the first time's i tryed heroine that night i also took methadone ,valium,cocaine,crack,mdma and weed
That was fucking intense!!!!

Oh yes, I forgot another intense experience involving my drug use. My first time entering a K-Hole was way fucking intense. It was something else that I couldn't explain. My life changed from there on out just as it did with my first speedball experience but this was differnet, it changed the way I percieved things. My perspective on everything changed...

my second shroom experience was like that. it wasn't spectacularly visual like 2c-e, 2c-i, 5meo-amt, etc. but it was intensely emotional and spiritual.

vegan said:
i also believe that anyone who doesn't say 5-MeO-DMT just hasn't had a 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough
(if you think it sounds snobish, just consider that it might be true :) )

i have a hard time deciding which of salvia, dmt or k-holing was the more intense, but i have no doubt about 5-MeO

i think it really depends on the dosage you take of whatever research chemical. i'm sure if you took enough 2c-e, or acid, or other research chems you could easily match that experience if not surpass it. when i ODed on 5meo-amt it was by far the most intense psychedelic experience i had ever felt but i had also probably taken 10-12 times the normal dosage and was dry heaving for a good 3 hours and was overheating for 15+ hrs. while i was tripping.

but the 5meo analogs do seem to be much more potent by mass than their counterparts. but acid still surpasses all else in that respect.

No question, whippits while peaking on shrooms. Nothing else I've experienced can even come close.

An accidental overdose of DPT. 40mg will waste me. I did a little over 60mg or so due to miscalibration of a scale (now I recaibrate between each and every dose of anything wieghed!).

I went to the other side, basically. I thought I had been born in the mental state I was in. I had no awareness whatsoever of being on drugs. I had to keep putting my hand under the running water from the facuet in the bathroom to keep alive (or so I thought). I was hallucinating so badly I could not really walk; the floor and ceiling buckled and swayed, shot out patterns of color into the air. It was terrifying, absolutely horrifying.. but at the same time a very interesting experience.

That description of my experience is like describing Olympus Mons as a big hill.... but I'm too tired to go into any detail.

up three days on amphetamine and going to a party on the 3rd night where i ate a bag of shrooms(1/8?), drank a shitload, then smoked a lot of weed and salvia 10x. For those brief few minutes where all the drugs were coursing thru me simultaneously.... shit.

ties with the only time i ever did pcp

i think it really depends on the dosage you take of whatever research chemical. i'm sure if you took enough 2c-e, or acid, or other research chems you could easily match that experience if not surpass it
once again, sorry to sound snobbish, but just from your post, i know that you haven't had a 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough

with any 2C- you'll be first in the hospital, second dead, way before the experience gets anywhere close to the 5-MeO intensity

your body would tolerate much higher doses of lsd, so i can't tell about a thumbprint like dose since i haven't tried

there are of course experiences that would be physically more intense, since on 5-MeO, you live the experience with you soul or whatever and not with your body. but the physical intensity of other experiences can't start to compare with the psychic intensity of 5-MeO

the day i had my first breakthrough, other drugs ceased to exist

how do u define a "breakthrough" 5meo experience? i've had 30mg of 5meo-dipt before as well as enough 5meo-amt to make me trip for about 20 hours straight after dry heaving for 3 hours. how is a breakthrough 5meo-dmt experience compared to 5meo-amt or 5meo-dipt?

a non breakthrough dose will give you a short experience rather comparable to a 2c- for instance

whereas for 1 or 2 more milligrams, the experience doesn't just augment in intensity, it changes in nature
past the breakthrough dose, the 5-MeO-DMT will take you from this world over the edge to another dimension/system of perception and sensations
to a place that no words can describe
to an experience that no thoughts can grasp
to an intensity that no one could imagine
to realizations that no genius can fathom

there are many reports on this page of erowid
but it's hard to make anything of a lot of them

here's an excerpt that i like :
I don't remember exhaling. Just bursting out of my body. It was as if every cell in my being opened up and released all the energy within to go for a walk in the cosmos. I found a place where reality meets nonexistence and god holds your hand. Your five senses are gone.. Not even a small amount of self-realization, rather a unified realization of pure love. Of course. I want to describe something I saw. But I couldn't see. Because I didn't have eyes. Because I didn't have a body. I was everything everywhere. I was every bit of energy that has ever existed in any form from the beginning of time to the end. In one place. And I was as small as a quark and as big as all of space. I remember knowing. Knowing something that doesn't mean anything here. And I remember floating somewhere looking in at it all. And I mean everything. Like the universe beneath me but bigger. Stars.. or a TV screen all gone to frying bacon land. This was when I decided to come back. Then the room came back. I couldn't see it yet.. Or I could but I couldn't perceive it as seeing. I felt the most intense sensation. 'The cosmic orgasm' like 10,000 (no kidding) orgasms of the soul, all at once. The vibration. I could recognize it again. I could feel again although not through my skin. I was still floating just around my body. But I felt B holding me and rocking and he was humming to me. Z and B2 had come into the room at some point and glowing .. With knowing. I had entered a threshold of understanding. And then it was all-ok.

meth plus dope=most amazing feeling I've ever had.

But it's bad for you.

vegan said:
a non breakthrough dose will give you a short experience rather comparable to a 2c- for instance

whereas for 1 or 2 more milligrams, the experience doesn't just augment in intensity, it changes in nature
past the breakthrough dose, the 5-MeO-DMT will take you from this world over the edge to another dimension/system of perception and sensations
to a place that no words can describe
to an experience that no thoughts can grasp
to an intensity that no one could imagine
to realizations that no genius can fathom
but you still maintain that it can only be reached with 5-meo-dmt and not with equally potent RC's like 5meo-dipt or 5meo-amt? because in my experience they're all on the same order of potency and intensity. 30mg of 5-meo-dmt shouldn't really be that much more earth-shattering than 30mg of 5meo-dipt or 5meo-amt.
i mean, all the 5-meo-x RC's have similar dosages and are significantly more potent than their non-5-meo analogs. but if you are saying that 5-meo-dmt is uniquely on magnitudes more intense than the other 5-meo RCs then i am very interested in trying it myself. otherwise, for me it seems like if you've done one RC in a particular family, you've done them all save slight characterstics which are short of revolutionary.

edit: oops, this post was made by me, thursday, while larr_e was logged in on this computer and i'm too fucking lazy to log out and repost it.

fizzacyst said:
An accidental overdose of DPT. 40mg will waste me. I did a little over 60mg or so due to miscalibration of a scale (now I recaibrate between each and every dose of anything wieghed!).

I went to the other side, basically. I thought I had been born in the mental state I was in. I had no awareness whatsoever of being on drugs. I had to keep putting my hand under the running water from the facuet in the bathroom to keep alive (or so I thought). I was hallucinating so badly I could not really walk; the floor and ceiling buckled and swayed, shot out patterns of color into the air. It was terrifying, absolutely horrifying.. but at the same time a very interesting experience.

That description of my experience is like describing Olympus Mons as a big hill.... but I'm too tired to go into any detail.

oh but you make it sound so exciting 8o

but you still maintain that it can only be reached with 5-meo-dmt
yes
a strong 5-MeO-DMT experience is not like a strong 5-MeO-AMT one
just as a strong salvia experience is not like a strong lsd one
and if you try to make the 5-MeO-AMT/DiPT experience even stronger, it will kill you before getting close to the 5-MeO-DMT one
and not with equally potent RC's like 5meo-dipt or 5meo-amt? because in my experience they're all on the same order of potency and intensity
5-MeO-AMT is equally potent and 5-MeO-DiPT slightly less
but that doesn't mean they're equally intense or give an experience of a similar nature

but if you are saying that 5-meo-dmt is uniquely on magnitudes more intense than the other 5-meo RCs then i am very interested in trying it
exactly, and you won't be disappointed. whatever you expect, it will be different, and beyond your expectations (but you have to breakthrough)

read everything you can before to be sure, some people have hellish experiences too

1: 5-meo-dmt smoked(quantity+TECHNIQUE is the key)
2: 5-meo-dmt+syrian rue(bad intense)
3: 80mg IV dpt(botched IM attempt)
4: large doses of mushrooms
5: 2ce + IV dpt
5: Heroin + dpt (IV, same needle)

Thats my top five according to intensity. I I ranked them by pure euphoria or similar criteria, the order would change and a few others might come up on the list. For example, MDMA and IV heroin was extremely pleasurable, but not neccessarly intense. Similarly, IV midlozolam(sp?) knocks me on my ass, but is quite the opposite of intensity.

3 1/2 hits of "acid" (i believe it to have been 5meoamt), marijuana and my first contact w/ meth -- 4 grams split 3 ways ingested orally, hotlined and smoked } within 24 hours ... lasted nearly 36

spent most of the night rocking back and forth in a dark basement chatting uncontrollably to a stuffed animal after a night at the rave & whatever happened afterward ... ever jacked off until your ____ got sore? it was like that ... w/ my brain- only i couldn't stop ... couldn't stop ... couldn't stop ... couldn't stop