Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey jenkemjunkie, welcome aboard. Please check out the forum guidelines and BLUA in my signature. That way you won't have any run ins with those pesky staff types.

Thank you, call me lazy, but I was looking for a forum guideline document and couldn't find it (quickly at least). I was posting in a coffee shop with a pitiful battery. I could just be blind and looked right at the link and it didn't register. I will study up, thanks.

I know of a place where I can score some MDMA, but I've been on 60mg Cymbalta for so long that I almost certainly will never get to experience this wonderful feeling that everyone who has tried it raves about (pun not intended). I have heard from wikipedia that, for whatever reason, taking 3 times as much MDMA (~300mg) will produce the desired effects. Do you think it's worth my money to buy three times as much? I just feel so left out...

I tried this MDMA out for the forth time the other night and have confirmed it's mediocrity. I thought it might of been my digestion or tolerance that was making it suck but even my friend who had only done MDMA once before got the exact same effects as me and two other people. Needless to say I won't be acquiring from that source anymore.

The MDMA was an off white/mildly crystally powder with really slow and stunted effects.

I tried out some new molly the other day. It was a fine white powder that had a clean medical smell to it and appears to have been washed fairly well. The taste also wasn't as bad as other MDMA I've had so leaving the powder in my mouth or snorting it was more bearable than usual but still burned of course. Definitely some clean stuff.

This was in stark contrast to the MDMA I tried out before that from the same guy which was a very fine powder with a rubbery smell. The effects were very weak and when snorted or administered sublinguallly it resulted in a very painful burning and chemical burns inside my mouth. Snorting was pretty much the only way to get anything out of it. By far the absolute worst and most impure MDMA I have ever had. I of course thought it was just my tolerance that was making it suck until I tried his other stuff. Live and learn I guess.

Last edited:
Just a heads up. All of the supposed Molly powder I have seen in Toronto the last 2 moths or so and tested with the EZ test has been PMA. That stuff kills people! Very dangerous and a very bad trip! Would be nice to find nice molly as I have looked all over GTA and the stuff I tried and tested from four different people was all the PMA garbage. Was trying to find some before WEMF with no luck. =(

Last edited:
Just a heads up. All of the supposed Molly powder I have seen in Toronto the last 2 moths or so and tested with the EZ test has been PMA. That stuff kills people! Very dangerous and a very bad trip! Would be nice to find nice molly as I have looked all over GTA and the stuff I tried and tested from four different people was all the PMA garbage. Was trying to find some before WEMF with no luck. =(
Thank you. I've been thinking of helping a friend get some molly but wan't really sure if i should beause the last few times I had quality just wasnt there. Now I know its not worth it to even bother looking around. I havn't seen good mdma in two years hear in the GTA

beeeeeooootiful clean mdma in vancouver. medical-grade shit. no clenching, you can eat and sleep on it if you need to. very little in the way of hangover, and such a sweet clean and clear high. awesome for therapy, great for parties too, though it can be a little couchy. ima be stockpiling this goodness.

^I think we may have had the same stuff. The molly I tried was a fine crystalline powder that glimmered in light. Largely scentless, no burn when snorting, great high. It's hard to get any cleaner than this I imagine. A stark contrast to the mediocre stuff I've encountered in the past.

ez tester doesnt show pma, did you eat them and start overheating. what i mean is the marqius test tell you it is xtc like substance, than the robadope and simons test will tell you it is a mdma/mdea substance and than that it has a secondary amine, which could be mda/pma/or be speedy i think, from there you would have to eat it, to know whether it was speedy, mda(hallucinations) and pma(overgeating)...ez tester tho doesnt tell you which of the 3 possibilities it is...i may be wrong and would like to hear someone tell me that i probably dont know what i'm talkin about..peace

Oshawa was loaded about 6 months to a year ago. Brown sugar crystal, super fine light brown crystal(we called it black licorice, that's what it smelled like. Best shit that came around) anyone know about the scene in The Sault?

Yep I had that black liquorice flavoured stuff a while back. It was alright but not too strong, was pretty cheap tho so can't complain I guess. I got a buttload a white powder stuff in vic on the weekend tried it out with pretty good results, slept easy, no clenches, end of the night smoked a j and ended up sitting in front of my computer watching light shows on youtube listening to trance for an hour ha!

White was always hit and miss in southern ontario. Had some good shit at the start but after a while you didn't want anything unless it was brown, all the white started gettin cut large.

At one point in winnipeg there was some m dizzle around called brown sugar that looked like clear brown chunks coated with what wold almost look like legit brown sugar that could of easily been scratched off to reveal a nice clear piece. It didnt have a sugary taste to it infact wasnt even as bitter as id thought... Anywho me and other mates would pay 5 per gel cap that each weighed to .4 or 5 i beleive and it wasnt even that great for me it was that u kno its there but nothing like a press feeling i would of much rather enjoyed.. And lots of people i knew loved the stuff but i did it a couple times and couldnt point out any good or bad parts abput the effects . I myself alone have plenty experiance rolling since ecstasy is my favorite drug and can only say thay out of all the gel caps in winnipeg ive dropped sold to me as good m dizzle it waas all a waste of money except for stuff i had back in the summer a buddy lemme try as a testor to snort wich is the only way i take mdma and how anyone should for better affects. And it was amazing stuff simply lol. Shorrly after i had come to discover the brown sugar i started this post over was made useing a method to make jib with but instead of useing ephedrine u use mdma but my guess probly weAk stomped mdma lol. Anywho thought id share that id love to receive good molly on a regular basis as well as acid out my way but that stuff doesnt seem to hold a huge role in the praries i suppose since we got shitty blow and dirty press in winnipeg im not really a fan of anymore :p

Im completely sober and i have no fucking clue what you just typed.

I had sum brown dark goey crap day didnt feel shit n i been sober in years wasted a bunch there . Ive once seen a crystal dat came strait from being made or so ive been told

Status
Not open for further replies.