Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i have been searching for good molly/mdma here in Toronto for a while. Used to be a really happeing scene here up until the last year. Then it just disappeared. I lost a couple of dealers, and i remember when CL used to be a good place to find a credible source for x,acid, mdma. Now its all 420. Would love to find someone again. I think the only place right now are a few clubs here and there.

Man, i have been searching for good molly/mdma here in Toronto for a while. Used to be a really happeing scene here up until the last year. Then it just disappeared. I lost a couple of dealers, and i remember when CL used to be a good place to find a credible source for x,acid, mdma. Now its all 420. Would love to find someone again. I think the only place right now are a few clubs here and there.

Craig;s List? Are you kidding?

Just curious why my thread got shut down same name just in n.e. not csnada! All I wanna know is what quality and goods are in my area!

Just curious why my thread got shut down same name just in n.e. not csnada! All I wanna know is what quality and goods are in my area!

Maybe you didn't read the PM I sent you so I'll post this here. The way it works is you are in the north east so you post molly/mdxx questions and comments in there. I moved one of your threads there and closed the other.

The PM I sent you verbatim

"Then post in the regional north east pill thread. That's where one of your threads is.

I didn't even officially warn you for sourcing so chill."

There is a method to the madness in here. Posting in the appropriate thread will absolutely get you better responses because that's where like minded members will be. The discussion will always be better with the people that regularly visit the thread. This also prevents the forum from becoming a cluttered mess. Almost all of the sub forums on BL have these "Mega" style threads. No where on BL will have 2 separate threads on the same topic (at least for long) because the mods always merge them.

This is a link to NE pill discussion here

And this is Molly in the USA if you'd rather post there.

In the future please just PM Alteknj or myself if there is anymore confusion.

Commin over to Toronto this summer and goin to a trance gig second day we get there. hows the molly scene in toronto at the moment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Commin over to Toronto this summer and goin to a trance gig second day we get there. hows the molly scene in toronto at the moment?

The scene is brilliant my Irish friend.

Lotta people sell fakes at shows though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the Toronto scene as well. I have yet to find a reliable hookup or source out here in Guelph and I'm tired of traveling to the city every weekend. Stuff I have seen is mostly dark-brown crystals. Any suggestions or tips are appreciated through PM.

^ We can't tell you anything that you can't learn on your own. You have to go out and find it. Also, you can't PM until you have 50 posts.

Montreal and Ottawa both have good clean Molly MDMA.
If its not beige/white/clear, then its not clean MDMA!

lol... you're asking questions that are very vague.
It depends who you get it from.
Someone can cut it, and up the price.
I say generally cheap.
But I can't exactly give you a price, against the rules.

Hey jenkemjunkie, welcome aboard. Please check out the forum guidelines and BLUA in my signature. That way you won't have any run ins with those pesky staff types.

Anyone know off the top of their head if light brown crystals in a gel capsule are safe?
guessing it's fairly high MDMA content but mixed since it's not pure white.

Ummm... well you cannot be sure unless you test it.
Gel capsule or not, makes no difference on the purity... most people buy it in caps if it is a dose or two, and powder/crystal if it is larger than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.