Modern rap - hey old timers our music doesnt actually suck

he takes LSD in this one ;)

I know. I believe he takes LSD in a lot of his videos. Hell, he has a song called L$D. Rocky is one of the few modern rappers I actually like. I think it takes a certain amount of intelligence to really love LSD (maybe me just stroking my own dick but I honestly believe that).

Funny because I actually hated him at first because I thought he was ripping off one of my all time favorite rappers Aesop Rock, lol.

Yes it does. All modern music is fuckin shite.
Especially rap... :D

I know. I believe he takes LSD in a lot of his videos. Hell, he has a song called L$D. Rocky is one of the few modern rappers I actually like. I think it takes a certain amount of intelligence to really love LSD (maybe me just stroking my own dick but I honestly believe that).

Funny because I actually hated him at first because I thought he was ripping off one of my all time favorite rappers Aesop Rock, lol.
lmao i had the opposite reaction as i knew a$ap rocky first

and yeah idk if intelligence is the right word but it certainly takes a special kind of person. im probably stroking my own dick here too lol but i do find that even preferring mushrooms vs lsd can say a lot about someone

Rocky said in some interview that it's just part of his lifestyle as an "artiste" which makes a lot of sense honestly