• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mmmm cheese....how good is cheese (The Australian Cheese Appreciation Thread!)

Ah yes the great cheese thread is back. My greatest ever creation!! Its alive alive!!!
I must admit I've been letting myself down a little bit in the cheese department. I've been off it for a while unless you count extra double cheese margaraita pizzas as sufficient consumption of cheese.

Also someone asked about Jindi cheese. Jindi brie and camembert are awesome. They have consistently been winning awards for as long as I can remember. Jindi are best known for their brie.

I'm currently stuck at work with sweet fuck all to do so naturally I revert back to my old bluelight habbits. Damn I wish I had some cheese.

Its interesting that this thread has taken a turn for the serious. I'm quite sure that in its early days it was quite tongue in cheek. Its been a number of pages since there has been any mention of dickcheese or anything of that sort.

Beech

my partner and i are tragic cheese lovers.. we adore it and dont mind spending a small fortune on a really appealing type.. my favourite kinds are

jarlsberg, or standard swiss (hole appeal?)
edam (with the red wax appeal)
brie (preferrably covered in walnuts and baked in the oven, served with dry bread so the inside is a gooey mess and devine)
camembert (another squishy inside, gorgeous with fruit and wine)
fresh parmasan (shaved on pastas or risottos..yummy)

...kytnism...:|

oh hell yeah the idea of the brie covered in walnuts and baked in oven is awesome. I think its making me go all goey. mmmmmm i like it.

Beech out

I can't believe this thread is still going after the first one closed and we decided that regular Frankston train station carpark cheese meetups would be good ;)

blue cheese is disgusting, but I did have deep fried cheese balls that were nice

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

... Discussions about cheese and Funky town ...

I'm making a(nother) return to bluelight!

;) :) =D

ahh yeah i forgot that my first cheese thread got closed down. Which silly silly mod shut me down? Look what has blossomed from the 2nd attempt. Beautiful isn't it.

Beech

PS had toasted cheese and tomato sanga for tea tonight!

BANG!!!

Okey, the weather's good i'm on holiday as of tomorrow, so IT IS TIME for BL picnic!!

Here's the plan: I reckon Dec 18th is the date, (thats a sunday), we'll get cheese, wine, fruit, and various other goodies at the queen victoria market, then on the the Botanical Gardens where we shall eat, drink, and appreciate!

Those that want to come to the markets, i think a sane hour is around 11AM, with the frivolities in the gardens starting at about 12 say?

Who's with me?

PS - To our lovely interstate visitors i'm considering having another, smaller, one of these on Jan 3rd so you dont miss out, i mean... cheese!

Oh, you're fucking kidding me? Dec 18 is my cousin's wedding. Who the fuck has their wedding on a Sunday, you ask. Well.... this silly bitch. And I've said I'll go.

When is your picnic potato? I have to be in Sherbrook forest in the Dandenongs :)X ) at 3.45pm.

edit: Jan 3 might be better for me... holidays! I go back to work on Jan 4.

Potato I assume your picnic will predominantly cheese based hence it being posted in this thread. I'm guessing cheesebread, cheese crackers, cheese of many varietys, cheese and potato salad, cheese snags, cheese coke, cheese fanta, cheese disposable plates and cups, cheese cutlery, cheese picnic blanket, cheese hamper. If all those requirements are met I'll be there!

Beech

I'll be keen for one on the 3rd of Jan :D (This is assuming I'm still alive and that bastard Popavich hasn't broken me)

Beech; read back in the thread for what i had in mind you lazy bastard :p
Nice thread btw :)

3rd of Jan is a great plan in theory, but in practice I KNOW i'm gonna be broken by the 3rd, or at least i strongly suspect it shall be so. But if you foolhardy types want it, then i'm up for it. Bring it on I say!!

I might have mentioned this a while back, but I'm lucky enough to work at The Yarra Valley Dairy. I get the occasional cheese & wine tasting for "education" and i pick up the factory seconds, too!
Any of you'se lovely bluelighters ever want some cheese, come on out, and say Tom sent you. It won't get you a discount or any special treatment, but it'll get me kudo's from the owners :p

<3

Mmm... fetta. :).

I have such an intense love affair with cheese. It literally goes on everything - yes, this is including Indian curry - and I don't think it's that weird. :p.

mmm the 3rd. i will def try and make it. but i may be messy & broken. but meh. who cares its a bluelight event...

LSpace said:
I might have mentioned this a while back, but I'm lucky enough to work at The Yarra Valley Dairy. I get the occasional cheese & wine tasting for "education" and i pick up the factory seconds, too!
Any of you'se lovely bluelighters ever want some cheese, come on out, and say Tom sent you. It won't get you a discount or any special treatment, but it'll get me kudo's from the owners :p

What? And let you milk it for all it's worth, udderstand Tom that we'd be crackers to give you kudos at work....Sorry for being cheesey...

kryalkastleE said:
mmm the 3rd. i will def try and make it. but i may be messy & broken. but meh. who cares its a bluelight event...

What's all this messy and broken shit I keep hearing? You guys have 2 days to recover from New Years, what are you all getting old? ;) Besides, nothing helps a hangover like more alcohol. :D