• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball MLB.. Batter Up!!

that's why i like watching the east coast games on the west coast - they start earlier 4pm PST

rarely can i even stay awake long enough for the 7pm PST start time games to end here

so i hear ya

Following too closely is a traffic citation in the state of New York.

he's got 30 minutes left

hey don't forget those extra tall glasses of water to keep next to your bed, thirsty

j2YHJn.jpg

Ya.... My TB Rays are off to 6-0 start. Saw some stat that said they were the first team since like 1884 to start 6-0 while winning every game by 4 or more runs.

My Rays are still holding it together even after loosing basically our entire pitching staff. I thought we were slipping but now we've won 7 in a row. Still holding tight with best record in baseball.

My Rays are still holding it together even after loosing basically our entire pitching staff. I thought we were slipping but now we've won 7 in a row. Still holding tight with best record in baseball.

i put $50 on them to win the world series at the beginning of the season at 12-1 odds....so i'll win $600 if they win it all

im an Orioles fan too so im kinda rootin against them but not really

i put $50 on them to win the world series at the beginning of the season at 12-1 odds....so i'll win $600 if they win it all

im an Orioles fan too so im kinda rootin against them but not really
I hope they hold out and don't choke. Usually they're the ones chaising to the top.

I remember watching all their draft picks when they came in last every year and I told my dad the Rays were getting ready to be good and he laughed and told me it would be a cold day in hell....lol.... They had come in the last every year since the millennium birth. Of course they did the last to 1st place that year and have been solid every year since.

Orioles are pretty damn good this year too. Definitely our competition right now in the East.

Last edited: