• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball MLB.. Batter Up!!

i was so saddened to hear of the passing of my favourite red sox player of all time - tim wakefield.

r.i.p. tim

231001-tim-wakefield-jm-1506-cf32ec.jpg

alasdair

The experts show the average game time dropped by 24 minutes this year with the advent of the pitch clock.
But those are the 24 minutes I need to buy nachos and a hot dog and a beer and then go to the restroom a couple times later

MLB playoff structure is total Bullshit.. Milly fucking goes how many games and then goes down in to two playoff games to the WC. Fuck post season baseball.. i’m salty but really why would i ever care about post season results? Cute little pageant.

it happens quick

yea im not a big fan of the 3 game series either - and then ya follow that up with 5 games which can be another quick series

all of those ended in 2 games - not a single series going the full 3 games

and look at Tampa - they didn't even get a chance to make a peep after being one of the best teams all season

idk man - i just hope these teams from Texas make a quick exit too - can't stand either of them

MLB playoff structure is total Bullshit.. Milly fucking goes how many games and then goes down in to two playoff games to the WC. Fuck post season baseball.. i’m salty but really why would i ever care about post season results? Cute little pageant.

i think every playoff series should be 7 games

i dont like the 3 or the 5 game series at all