View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing LSD and K

Dman420

Greenlighter
Greetings =D I have a question about LSD and K....I've tripped on acid many a times now and personally I have always found it to be a wonderful experience. I'm seeing my good friend next week and bringing some tabs but apparently while I was off getting the acid he found some Ketamine. So we have decided to take the K while we're tripping. This will be my first experience with K and my friend's second. I was wondering if anyone has done this (K while tripping), and if so, what should I expect? Forgive me if this post leans towards violating the rules of the forum...if it helps, know that I'm not asking if you recommend that I do this, I'm just asking what to expect when I do it. Thanks!

done this once. never, ever again. it was ridiculously high doses of both (the size of the ketamine dose was accidental), but it was so bad that I haven't done acid since (this was like 3-4 years ago) and I've been apprehensive every time I've done k. it might be better in more manageable doses, but that's something I will never know first hand.

I've never used huge doses of the two together before, but I love a few lines of ket on acid. I tend to wait till after the peak before I hit the K and it is an excellent combo for me. Gives a real positivite energy to the ket, feels great physically and takes you on some very colourful journeys indeed. From the sound of the above post, it's probably best to take it slow on the ket until you get a feel for it though.

yeah, unfortunately I was so I high on acid that I did the pile of K instead of the line that was cut out for me. haha, oops.

yeah, unfortunately I was so I high on acid that I did the pile of K instead of the line that was cut out for me. haha, oops.

i've done the same thing lol.

and dman, i've tried this combination many times with high doses, low doses, of both or one of the other. And i've found that as long as you can handle your self well high doses of both are incredible, especialy if you take a heroic dose of lsd and a sub k-hole dose of ketamine. The visuals are overwhelmly bizzare, powerful and unimaginably beautiful. But seeing as you've never done ketamine before you may want to take it slow. have fun :)

That sucks, toa$t...a bad experience is indeed made a much worse experience when you're tripping. It's good to hear that some others have done this though - after reading your responses I can't wait to let you know how it goes

If I were you and you had enough substance, id do a small line of K before the acid to get a feel for it coz K only really lasts an hour or 2 so maybe do that then drop the acid and have the K after the peak because it might take away from the peak if you do it right when your peaking. I have a feeling it'd be sort of like a "giant nitrous blast that lasts" if you do it right lol

Ive done K alot( though never in combo's unfortunately) and it is a really fun drug, just dont go too crazy because it might not turn out so good, though if you take it slow I can almost garauntee it will be fun. I always crave K after the peak of a psychedelic, especially 2C-I.

Go for what shambles advised - do the K after the peak & as always start a wee bit on the low side for security blanket reasons ;)

It a great combo, IMO. Called Kitty-flipping, isn't it? ;)

Only time it isn't that special is when you have low-strength acid and decent K that 'smothers' the acid effects. Get the balance right though and it's a crazy ride!

This is a sweet combo if you like to witness the most vivid psychedelic fireworks you can imagine.

I remember lying in a tent at a music festival, late night. I had eaten maybe 600ug of LSD that day but was past the peak. Still tripping rather heavily but feeling more relaxed about it. So I decided to do a pretty good amount of Ketamine, probably 200mg or so, and lie down to "dream before I dream", so to speak.

What I witnessed take place on the dome of that tent is something I'll never forget. Imagine being able to see everyone at the music festival, all their interactions, goings-on, and being able to zoom in on certain people or groups at will as if from a satellite view. Then imagine seeing everyone glowing with energy and watching a web of interconnectedness develop amongst it all. This was indeed one of the trippiest things I've ever experienced.

And a damn fine way to end an LSD trip any time! But I agree with those who said it's probably better to wait until after the peak, as it's a rather luxurious experience.

Very fun story, bluedolphin. Yeah I was thinking right after the peak would be good...I love tripping and I don't want any distractions from that fine time of peaking :p

I can see this causin a bad trip if you are not experienced with ketamine..

Ketamine alone has made me feel REALLY REALLY horrible.

uh yeah, i've been rushed to the hospital in an ambulance due to this combo, and also had a few bad trips from mixing em. I would not reccomend it, unless youre SURE your acid is very very clean and you take really reasonable doses. Ie small, key bump, wait half an hour, then maybe another small key bump. no more than that per 2 hours. otherwise you could end up like me. Thinking I was in a helicopted going to outer space while in an ambulance. the hospital itself was another story. picture the waiting room to get into hell.

i wouldn't suggest it homeboy

the only thing K is good with is E
(and alone in smaller doses)

if you're heart is really set on it though
cut ONE line
or a few bumps
NOTHING MORE

It a great combo, IMO. Called Kitty-flipping, isn't it? ;)

Only time it isn't that special is when you have low-strength acid and decent K that 'smothers' the acid effects. Get the balance right though and it's a crazy ride!

kitty-flippin is e and ket :)

haha just had to clarify

lsd and ketamine is one of my favorites. If you like ketamine and lsd it should treat you fine. Its exponentially more intense, but that may be what the user is looking for.

E is hardly the only thing K is good with.

I have experienced walking K holes, so be careful. It doesn't seem to knock me out in combination with lsd, even if it gets me higher than I've ever been before.

Dmt and K is also amazing. The dmt smoked about 2 minutes after a giant line in my case.

As you can see many people love it and a few hate it, so your going to be in one of these boats. from what ive noticed here people seem to have more fun on lower doses of K while mixing it up so just start really small. 25mg used to get me really nice and floaty, almost like moowalking. thats on acid would be absolutely surreal.

Yea I would say if you enjoy both drugs seperately on their own you would like the combo.

I can't imagine why anyone would end up in the hospital from doing this.. I usually don't leave the couch / bed / tent until it's mostly worn off. Then time to catch some zzzzzz's or party on!

Yea I would say if you enjoy both drugs seperately on their own you would like the combo.

I can't imagine why anyone would end up in the hospital from doing this.. I usually don't leave the couch / bed / tent until it's mostly worn off. Then time to catch some zzzzzz's or party on!

I don't get it either since both of the substances are fairly safe and especially if you dont go into K-hole or anasthetic doses I cant see why you could possibly need to go the hospital unless you were flipping out and it wasn't a physical thing. Whatever though, I like K with my L. K combined with any amount of acid in sub K-hole doses is lot's of fun. Anyways, have fun and just take it slowly with the K.