• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing LSD and K

I really enjoyed the combo, did it on my second time doing on acid, got some pretty intense visuals. Did 2 tabs of pretty good cid and about a quarter gram of k after the peak, wouldn't have wanted to have done much more k though would've been too intense i reckon. Still, yeah its a good combo as long as you get the doses right :D

shadow people

my experience with L and K was quite unnerving but by far one of the most psychedelic experiences i have ever had. I was at a music festival, first night and there was hardly anyone there. i had eaten about two hits of some WoW's that turned out to be some of the strongest L i've ever eaten, you know the kind where an hour into it you think you've peaked cuz its so strong coming up and you lose track of time... but then it just keeps one coming stronger and you realize its only been an hour and a half... whew but yeah so after the show which was when i ate it, we went to the tent and my buddy R got some K.. now this kid loves K just loves it, and just shoves my key in the bag and loads me up a pile.. so, up the nose, down the hatch and im sitting there feeling pretty weirdnwiggy.. so i'm like "cmon yall lets go to the woods". i wanted to go walk around and explore the deep dark woods where all the fun is going on. now usually the woods are packed with loud fun people, but there was no one really there and the woods were quiet and empty.
my girlfriend says she'll come with, but no one else is up for it. as we're walking into the woods, its pretty dark and kinda hard to find the right trails... so we pick a weird one. as we're walking im feeling this rush of the K, that loosey goosey doesn't really feel like its me doing the walking feeling... like im kinda watching myself do all this wondering how i'm still moving... but i tell myself 'dont worry, the rush will end soon' but of course its really only been about 15 minutes. so we're walking and the trail turns into a downward slope that comes back up... like a steep hill that bottoms out and then goes straiht back up towards the main trail. now at this point both of us are staggering our steps and we have the same hallucination. the depth and play of shadows on this hill are hard to make out in the dark and it appears to both of us as a two dimensional wall, like a big painting set up right in our path... "what the fuck?" we're both muttering as we slowly cross the threshold. it seems as if we're going to walk into an altogther different reality, but we cross over and both say "ohhh, its a hill!" what a relief... and thats when the weird shit happened.
as i'm walking, i see a shadow in front of me. it appears to be the shadow of a tall, hefty guy walking behind us. i look behind me and there's no one there. "wtf?" i'm thinking... i look back in front of me and the shadows still there, but the quickly darts off into the tree shadows, as if it realized i had seen it. i look behind me again, there's no one there. at this point i'm getting real wigged and we reach the bottom of the hill where it is all shadows, and totally dark. on the way back up the other side, which is covered in shadows, i look ahead and the trail seems to go deep in the forest, all shadows. shadows behind me, shadows around me, shadows ahead. creepy. so i say "hey babe can we just sit down for a second i just need to chill" so we sit down and i look back on the path i had just come from.
my attention shifts to the very bottom of the hill where it is most dark and shadowed and although i was terrified i was entranced by what i saw. the shadows were turning into shapeshifting figures - first a triangle, morphing into a rectangle and then kind of slipping over and collecting next to a parked car. at this point i was fully concentrating. suddenly the shadowed figure assumed the form of a person, or a spirit or some animated being, crouched over. i saw there were three of them all lined up so it looked like they were one. they all looked like little bandits. suddenly, one by one, they ran from their hideout, accross the trail and into the forest beyond. i could see it clear as daylight, or moonlight i should say. they moved like mythic creatures, seeming to have legs or something, but they maneuvered more like liquid, swift and without effort. they had no resistance from the rocks or trees or cars, but i was sure they were real. that was the first time i had a psychedelic experience where i thought what i was seeing was real and i still can't say for sure on what level of reality they existed.
needless to say, i was stunned, and didn't say much for the whol walk back. it took me the rest of the night to even begin to process what i had seen and mostly i tried to rationalize it in terms of my personal analysis... i saw the shadows as a manifestation of the "shadow" in my psyche... now this may be very true but i still toy with the idea that these unconscious elements could be somewhat autonomous entities that operate beyond my life and my brain. who knows... either way it was amazing and definitely had something to do with the K, every time i do it i feel like i'm tasting the "shadow realm" and i like to whisper "...shadow people..." hahahahahhaHAHAHAHHA

Well I did it last night...right as my peak was ending I did a line of K. It was magnificent...it almost felt like my peak extended a little bit more, only it felt much different. I can't really describe how it felt, though it sounds like a lot of you have done it before anyway, so you know what I'm talking about.

Definitely an enjoyable experience - can't wait to do it again!

It a great combo, IMO. Called Kitty-flipping, isn't it? ;)

Only time it isn't that special is when you have low-strength acid and decent K that 'smothers' the acid effects. Get the balance right though and it's a crazy ride!

Kitty-flipping is MDMA + K, which is a great combo. but it's better to stay lower on the K dose to be able to feel the MDMA, or to keep the K for the MDMA comedown.

LSD + K is a strong experience. But, don't dose K too high too early in the LSD trip.

Greetings =D I have a question about LSD and K....I've tripped on acid many a times now and personally I have always found it to be a wonderful experience. I'm seeing my good friend next week and bringing some tabs but apparently while I was off getting the acid he found some Ketamine. So we have decided to take the K while we're tripping. This will be my first experience with K and my friend's second. I was wondering if anyone has done this (K while tripping), and if so, what should I expect? Forgive me if this post leans towards violating the rules of the forum...if it helps, know that I'm not asking if you recommend that I do this, I'm just asking what to expect when I do it. Thanks!

I had done my research before trying this mix and was very intrigued by it. I ventured to one of my local festivals and brought with me the best kitty litter i could find. I searched for the LSD and found a very clean blotter tab. I took about 1.5 tabs ofLSD (which is about 200ug) and waited about an hour or so to dip my toes in the k-world. The LSD i found to be very clear headed and spiritual, so it only made sense that i whip out my bag of ketamine. After about 5 minutes of waiting for the k to kick in, i was introduced to a new world of consciousness. My brain was extremely clear, and i was open to new interpretations of the meaning of life on earth. My entire world was from a different viewpoint and i found this to be mind expanding. I continued to use K periodically throughout the whole night, as the effect only last about an hour while LSD lasts about 12. One thing i made sure of was not to "overuse" the ketamine, meaning take a comfortable dose that you know will not bring you nearer the "k-hole".
The way i describe this mix to many people is this : K tends to teach me a lot about the deep down psychology of the way peoples mind works. It teaches me very philosophical pieces of information and everything seems to make more sense while i am under the influence of ketamine. BUT, after i am out of the K-world, i tend to forget a lot, if not all of the things i have realized. When mixing K with acid, i have remembered all of these "philosophical" realizations! I as a person am much more appreciative of the small things in life that most people, i feel like, overlook. I find myself an extremely spiritual individual after such an experience (although i have always found myself to be this way, this experience has amplified such a feeling). I feel i am a changed person from this because what i had mentioned earlier about remembering all of my realizations from the ketamine, and bringing back all the pieces of information i had received! I am more clear headed, I better understand how people think (philosophy), I appreciate everything in my life, I have much better self control meaning i don't need to take drugs to party, rather taking drugs to experience different types of altered thinking and help myself understand my own brain and self-identity, and the thing i have realized the most after this experience, i can literally place myself in any situation with all types of people, and remain in control and completely comfortable with being with all types of people (which was a bit of a problem i had before this experience).
Overall, the effect I had from this was an extremely happy attitude, and seeing a new world or realizations and higher consciousness. I feel extremely "enlightened" from this and can use all the information i received in my every day life. I for one, HIGHLY recommend doing this mix, as you may have an experience quite like mine, although you did specify you were not asking for a recommendation. This is by far my favorite mix of any substances i have ever taken. If you decide to do so, i have a good feeling you will be extremely pleased with the effect. The effect this has had on my life is quite possibly the best bit of information my mind has ever received and i am fully confident i will never regret it. My life has changed, spiritually, for the better. Thank you :]

So I've recently tested this combo(concert/afterparty) and took some acid which was really strong and hit me a little before the concert and carried me through. The bass was so strong and the venue was so big. I found my way up front and it felt like the bass was blasting me back so I had to hold on to the rail. So.... The fun starts. Concert ends and I go take some K a bit after I peak. Basically it wasn't like a crazy amount. Maybe close to K-hole amount. I do crazy amounts of research so I am very big on the small details and very informed. If its your first time just start small with a friend(s) who is experienced. Basically for me it always feels like my awareness of what is around me skyrockets. To explain, my first time I was doing small amounts to higher dosages at a festival over the course of 2 days and letting my body and mind adapt. I am almost guaranteed that is the absolute best way to start because my tolerance for both acid and K skyrocketed..... But the combo raised my awareness. I could feel what would make others happy when we played music on the way home. I could sense people's emotions(not just imagining it since I confirmed it a few times). I was able to watch over another friend who was tripping his face off in the midst of my trip almost as if I was perfectly sober and was the DD or something. With experience you can adapt and learn to handle most drugs. Try the combo. It isn't bad and it isn't strange to try. The 2 actually work together very well.

I have some blotters on the way and have done almost every other psych but never in conjunction with actual ketamine, but the times combined most of the dissociative rc's with various tryptamines and phens.,yielded fantastic results. Adds a weird manic sinister feel but none the less dissociatives provide a peculiar sense of security in the midst of some intense stuff goin on.

Anyway, I got some 2f-k on the way as well and from what I observed it is more ketamine like than other derivatives. I'm thinking 80mg IM shot when the acid peak starts to waver.

Generally it's a bad idea to experiment with a drug like K for the first time(s) while on LSD but on the tail end of a trip it may be reasonable. It's best to avoid taking it during the peak or plateau since you will easily do 'too much' since it potentiates / synergizes so hard... and get a feel for K on it's own a bit before continuing.

It is often beautiful and enjoyable but can be very unpredictable and lead to extreme experiences. That may sound intriguing but if you have little control over how strongly things are warped and what it does to your mental state, it can be pretty damn bad.

Be careful, enjoy it but take slow steps with this combo.

I love the combination but I can handle myself extremely well on both ketamine and strong psychedelics, but the experience will likely be VERY confusing.
It's not uncommon to get stuck in thought or action loops and experience powerful depersonalization; once with the K and LSD combo I had this feeling that I had something important I had to do I just couldn't remember what, so I would get up and stumble to another part of the room, sit on the ground and stare at my friend and mumble, get hit with that same feeling and move back to the spot I first came from and sat there and I repeated this cycle of moving between the exact same two places for at least 45 minutes.
Most people would find this confusing but ketamine detaches me so much that it felt more like a confusing lucid dream

I've only done this combo once also, and also never again lol. to be fair me and some friends had been tripping for hours, and by the time we got the k we railed 1/4 gram each (there were 4 of us) and we were fucked in a very strange way. It was almost as if the acid was preventing a k hole, and we all went through the experience together?? anyway, none of us moved for about 45 mins (guestimate) apart from to look at each other and watch each other morph before our eyes. watch your dosage, but if the idea is to get ultra fucked and experience something totally different then it might be for you!

I've only done this combo once also, and also never again lol. to be fair me and some friends had been tripping for hours, and by the time we got the k we railed 1/4 gram each (there were 4 of us) and we were fucked in a very strange way. It was almost as if the acid was preventing a k hole, and we all went through the experience together?? anyway, none of us moved for about 45 mins (guestimate) apart from to look at each other and watch each other morph before our eyes. watch your dosage, but if the idea is to get ultra fucked and experience something totally different then it might be for you!

I definitely know what you mean, to me it's not that it prevents the k-hole, it's just the LSD prevents the detachment that ketamine usually induces that makes k-holes so lucid and manageable; you could be in a full on k-hole but still have a strong sense of self and awareness of your surroundings.
Strange is definitely the word to describe it, but it's definitely a combo I love, but only every once in awhile as LSD is generally best enjoyed on its own

I knew a guy who once 'woke up' with this combo drinking his own urine. Pretty awkward.

I combined LSD and ketamine on a festival, even holed there. It's probably one of the strongest combos out there, be careful.

Throwing a small benzo dose I find helps a lot with this combo, since it can be so disorienting which when coupled with the psychedelic mindset it can easily lead to anxiety and panic in some users, but maybe 0.5mg alprazolam should be sufficient.
Definitely don't exceed this dose cause higher benzo doses with ketamine can cause some pretty serious loss of coordination, last time I mixed large amounts of both I woke up with a huge gash across my forehead, apparently fell over and smashed by head on my coffee table hard enough to crack the wood. I definitely should have known better but live and learn I guess

Well each to their own but ive never had any problems with K and LSD
infact they could be the best combo ive ever had.

Just keep the K to small key bumps every now and then, it could get out of hand if you k hole while on LSD..

Can't speak for Lucy and K, but Mescaline and K was the most confusing trip ever. Didn't know whether to trip or trip. Will not repeat, probably.

I've done both but not together. People do it and live. It's going to be intense though. Ketamine will raise your blood pressure and also can make you uncomfortably hot and sweaty sometimes. Those things might be unpleasant under the influence of LSD. Also, ketamine is used as an anesthetic and will knock you out at high doses. Based on the minimum dose that can produce anesthesia and the intranasal bioavailability it would be prudent to keep your dose under about 135 milligrams. Which realistically won't put you out but you will K hole pretty hard. K holing under the influence of LSD would be.....intense. Too much for me but it's your ass.

I almost always take K after the Peak of a psychedelic these days. I rarely take a large amount, generally around 25mg IM (although I have pushed it to over 50 before). I find that taking 25mg every hour or so after the Peak provides a lovely come down. It really enhances any remaining visuals rather nicely.
Overdo it though and it can get very confusing. As mentioned, the psychedelic tends to override the anaesthetic effect so it can get very weird and provoke some bizarre states of mind!