• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Miscellaneous Rants (part IV! tee hee hee... oh no, part VI)

In relation to that, i hate all the loud noise it creates with setting up said ramp. The train drivers always slam it down really loud.... so irritating.

Advertisements.

Subtle yet invasive, constant, trying to pry into my fucking brain.

This consumerist world we reside in is quite teh fucked.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
In relation to that, i hate all the loud noise it creates with setting up said ramp. The train drivers always slam it down really loud.... so irritating.

Actually I was joking in attempt to point out how insensitive drshop's post was :\

Babywipes are good for taking makeup off at the end of the day.

vanth said:
Actually I was joking in attempt to point out how insensitive drshop's post was :\

Ha, im glad to hear that because i did stop and think "sheesh Vanth .. just come straight out with it!" =D

But the noise still bothers me when they slam the ramp down. I don't care about the waiting, just the noise. Because it's usually in the morning when am trying to wake up, or at the end of the day after a long day at work and im tired.

People complaining about little issues on Internet forums

^ no you must read them all

otherwise your just not trying

vanth said:
Me too DoctorShop, and I hate it when you have to wait on the train for people in wheelchairs to get on, because they need to use that special ramp.

Zing :D

as if you can fucking compare fatties to legitimately disabled people

What is the ;) for ? Some them have medical conditions, some dont. Regardless, they made bad lifestyle choices that led them to the size they are. Unless you are some fucking god like creature that leads a healthy lifestyle that has never once impacted on other people, you can go and fuck yourself. And im thinking of crimes you have committed, doctors you have seen for anxiety and depression due to substance abuse, hurtful things you have said to friends while pissed as a fart, or even the impact you have on the health system because you smoke. You arent without fault, like these people arent. Just as the health system deals with your substance abuse, they deal with other peoples bad lifestyle choices. Yeah some of them are so overweight that they can be classified as disabled. I hope people show you the same amount of respect that you express when you are racked with anxiety about going to the doctors for treatment because you had one too many party party weekends.

If someone is so morbidly obese that DoctorShop can "use their fat for blankets" I assume they're pretty fucked up in the head, probably very unhappy and possibly ill in some way.

Only thing i have a problem with on the train is smelly people :p Personal space is bound to be invaded on PT, it's just that "unsaid law" like keeping to the left of the esculator (which took me forever to figure out!) but when your smushed against some person who smells like they haven't showered for a year *shudders*. And it looks rude to hold your nose so you have no choice but to deal, id rather have an overweight neighbour on the seat next to me over that any day!

I have actually seen overwight people request that people get off those larger seats on the side so they can sit down, that i thought was strange :\

there's a thread about complaining about PT already isn't there, it seems to be common ;) i laughed when before the election they had people from connex taking complaints, boy were they copping it!

Don't think of them as smelly people. Think of them as people with strong pheromones ;)

I refuse to flip flop on my fat people comment. Insensitive or not. This is misc. rants, after all :)

Because rating seasons has finished for the year in Australia and it isn't known how long the writers strike in the U.S. will go for, channel 7 *falsely advertised* that the 9th episode of heroes was the season finale and stopped showing the episodes. Presumably they will show the tenth and eleventh episodes when ratings season starts again next year. So lame. Everyone will have downloaded and watched the remaining episodes by then anyway.

They thought they could sneak this one by us! Not likely! You suck channel 7! Suck!