• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Miscellaneous Rants (part IV! tee hee hee... oh no, part VI)

FOB fucks at work that have zero manners.

If I tell you the price of your fuckin drink and i'm holding my hand out over the counter whilst tippy-toed, the least you could do is put your fuckin chump change INTO MY HAND.

And people that make up words like "maturally" D; (jokezz!)

Being called ma'am. I'm not even 30 yet ... geeezzzz... I know it's just polit but that's for "old" people

Fucking useless fucking cunts who waste my fucking time by asking the same stupid fucking questions over and over again. If some skanky diseased rat hadnt eaten out their frontal lobe whilst they lay sleeping in a pool of their own feaces (being too much of a retarded butt muncher to figure out rudimentary hygiene) then 2 seconds of low wattage brain power would have given you an answer.

Learn to fucking think for yourselves

(I need a beer)

I hate you. I hope you get fired.

I hate whoever it is at work that needs to take a shit every single day. This is getting more and more irritating and I know I'm not the only person it's affecting. Seriously, can you not wait the whole 8 hours until you get home to your own private shit pit? It's a public room and I know it's made for all those functions you want to keep under wraps but honestly, hold it in.

Someone has very thoughtfully now placed FOUR cans of air freshener in the toilet to try and combat the problem but the message doesn't seem to be getting through. I swear every time I go in there I have to hold my breath. And then if someone enters after me I have that moment of panic where I'm sure they're going to think it's me. Kind of like when you enter a lift that someone has just farted in and you hope that noone else gets in the lift before you get it out in case you're in that awkward position of wanting to say, 'hey it's not my methane' but can't really bring it up without looking guilty.

Anyway, I hope you die. It would probably smell nicer.

Urgh, I share your pain! You should see the state of the toilets at my work. Some people seem to think it's acceptable to piss and shit on the floor.

i work in a 12 story building, and I know for a fact that level 6 has only 2 companies that are practically 99% female. you bet your boots you know which floor i'm going to when i get the urge.

i know it's weird that i have to take the elevator to go and do my business, but all i do is a number 1 and trying to pinch your nose while peeing is harder than it sounds.

UAN: Have you thought that maybe its not a person, but the plumbing ? I mean , if its there all the time, and its THAT bad.

It cant be natural, can it ?

why do all the bar people look at me like a stunned mullet when i ask for a pint in melbourne!!!!!:\

they can't believe that you would actually ask for beer, everyone there asks for a pot which is what they never get sold but rather get given beer as a commiseration prize!!
;)

I hate hate hate people who always have to diss things to try and 'fit it' or whatever the hell they are trying to do. For fucks sake give it a rest. I dont want to hear about how fucking cool you think you are. If someone likes a top 40 song *gasp* who gives a shit, if it makes them feel good then let them be. If someone likes a celebrity good fucking on them, or acts a certain way, why do we always have to point out how much better we are then them because oh my god how can they even be like that, that is so ghey, i am never like that. Well i've got news for you, you arent that fucking cool, get over yourself.

Yes i realise the irony of this post.

ok, so this is mainly my fault, but this is the rants thread and I feel like bitching and moaning about it... =D :X

So anyhow, a while back the courts sent me a fine for public transport fair evasion. I wasn't too worried about it - I've scored more than my fair share of free rides [although I often buy a ticket, I never buy more than one zone, even if I'm travelling three.] On this occasion though, I hadn't bought a ticket at all... I forget my reasons - maybe I didn't have enough change [likely,] maybe I didn't even think about it [likely] or maybe I couldn't be fucked [likely.]

Whatever it was, I was certainly owed some bad karma from Yarra Trams.

Bad karma came, the inspectors got on, and I got sent a fine. Being fairly broke, I arranged a payment plan and forgot about the whole ordeal. Or tried to. Actually, I never really forgot, but they never followed it up, and hey... I was prepared to let it slide...

Skip to today... OVERDUE/ URGENT/ WE WILL HOCK YOUR SHIT FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T PAY IMMEDIATELY!

$240! 8o They were supposed to send me $40 at a time... and didn't. So I call up and they talk to me like I'm a revolting criminal :D. I had to pay it today and now I'm living in dire straits and that sucks.

Why on earth did you pay it ?!

I have recieved sooooooooo many, and have never ever paid.. nothing bad has ever happened !

Ever !

^^^Untill it reaches about 10-15 warrants and you get the local sherrif knocking at your door.

They don't usually bother with it until it get's out of hand, then they come hunting

I've probably said it before but: people who don't use their indicators shit me to tears.

Stupid fuckers :p

Oh, and lecturers who don't mark work in the time that they said they would. Is five weeks not enough?

Goddamnit, I hate it when little chumpy bitches try to step to me like I ain't the baddest pussy pounding motherfucker on this block. Take katmeow for instance; she's always sending me PMs and shit telling me how much she want my dong and shit and I gotta be like "chill breezy" but then in public she be all fronting like a brick wall and tryina put my shit on lockdown but I be all up in this shit like all goddamn day and you little computer loving dorks know this!!

Benefit said:
Goddamnit, I hate it when little chumpy bitches try to step to me like I ain't the baddest pussy pounding motherfucker on this block. Take katmeow for instance; she's always sending me PMs and shit telling me how much she want my dong and shit and I gotta be like "chill breezy" but then in public she be all fronting like a brick wall and tryina put my shit on lockdown but I be all up in this shit like all goddamn day and you little computer loving dorks know this!!

My Cats breath smells like cat food

<start rant>

When the fuck did the city (Sydney) become such a fuckin shit hole of a place...

There was once a time (about 6 months ago) where it didnt matter if you had a collar or not, or if you were wearing black shoes or chucks (Well, i was wearing black chucks is that close enough???)

Yesterday, i went into the city, for my best mates birthday, sweet, everything will be good... NO... wrong

First place i tried to get into was cargo.. which does have a usual if you dont have a girl, you dont have a hope in hell... but, it was still early, my mates were in there... fuck, i just wanted a few beers to start off the night... wait in line, get to the security guard... nah mate... too casual, we are having an after-races event on... ok, no probs.. thats sweet, but when my mates 2 people behind me... dressed in close to the same thing as me gets in... that shits me...

So i head up into the cross, the only place that i could really get into was trashbag central good ol world bar...

Once all the crew get upto the cross, leave world bar, have a few quick drinks in a pub before the club opens... Go down to club... wait in line... again... nah mate... too casual... This time it wasnt too bad, he denied the whole crew!

Ok, i think i have ranted enough now!!!

I am never leaving the shire for fuckin anything!!! i am now a true shire hobbit!

<end rant>

Ahhh Chops. You know people in Sydney wear shoes, yeah? I know you can get away with hairy toes in The Shire but the rest of Sydney says no...

Jokejoke.

I'm with you. I hate dress codes. I just never go anywhere I might be rejected...LIKE YOUR PANTS!

I"m drunk. :(

Fuck me, as if I needed another reason to hate big brother.

Taken from here.

Big Brother producer Kris Noble said last week that when she was eventually informed of the death, it would be a private moment and this was confirmed in a statement released by producers tonight.

The statement added: "Like all Emma's supporters, Big Brother looks forward to hearing Emma tell her own story."

Aparently these scum just see her family tragedy as a "story".