• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Miscellaneous Rants (part IV! tee hee hee... oh no, part VI)

GRRRR!!!!

This thread is a godsend.

I fucking just left my bag on the train, fortunately my training bag, so I've only lost clothes/shoes [but goddamn good shoes!] and since I was at blackburn, I calmly and collectively reported what had happened.

Crappy, useless customer service rep: "What time did the train depart Flinders St?" A fair enough and logical question, yes.

but keep in mind, trains that go via Blackburn where I get on IN PEAK HOUR depart every 1-10 minutes.

Me: "I'm not entirely sure, but if you hand me a timetable, I'll probably be able to work it out." [I was 90% sure I was on a Belgrave train, but there was 10% of me that felt that it could have been a Lilydale or Ringwood, and naturally I wanted to ensure we were calling the correct end of the line.

Crappy, useless customer service rep: "There's a timetable on the wall."

Me: "I know, but can I please just have a timetable; I need one anyway."

Crappy useless customer service rep with no teeth, I'd just noticed: "Look why don't you just call lost property?"

Me: "Just give me a second to work out which line I was on, and then I'll call the end of the line."

Me: [checks trains departing around <<supposed time>> that went through the loop] "Yep... 100% sure it was the Belgrave at <<exact time>> "

Crappy useless customer service rep on the phone to Belgrave: "OI! Blackburn ere' some person jus' left some bag on the train. Do ya' mind having a look for it aye" He obviously receives a blunt "yes" and hangs up.

Me: *blood boiling* He didn't even explain to Belgrave what time the train was schbeduled to arrive.

Useless piece of work: "Here's Blackburn's number so you can call back when the train has arrived"

Me: "I think I'll be needing Belgrave's number, and in case all goes wrong, lost property's number as well"

Lazy slackass: "Er... I'd have to look it up." [he obviously used an extension.]

Me: [fuming!] "That's fine."

Well the idiot takes a step to the left, and what do you know? It's stuck right under his nose. I wait about 5 minutes for him to figure out to hold/use a pen, and then he rips me off a little scrap of paper 2 by 4cm.

Anyhow, as far as I'm concerned I don't have to deal with him anymore.

I call Belgrave and explain the situation to a guy who sounded like apathetic shit, but at least said the right things. I confirm he has a pen handy and ask him to take down my number and call me back. He says fine. I ask him to repeat my number back to me. I receive in response 043... errr... umm.

I wait for him to get a pen this time.

This time he reads it back correctly, but I know I'm not getting my stuff back.

He calls me back 10 minutes later and confirms this.

Last edited:
^I hate that initial sinking feeling. :(

Me? I firmly believe it's about time my job is resized, and that i'm payed accordingly for the MASSIVE amount of extra work i'm doing. *shakes fist at the man*

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
WHY THE FUCK IS MY HOUSEMATE'S NEW GIRLFRIEND SO PARANOID I'M GOING TO TAKE HER MAN?!?!!!!
It's driving me completely bonkers. The girls' never met me, only seen my facebook profile - - - and she refuses flat out to meet me.

Today my housemate tells me she saw him open a text from me and was all 'funny' about it. Seriously, he's a housemate and a mate. Get the fuck over yourself woman and just take your boy's word for it!! :!:X:eek:

Why you would date someone you don't trust is beyond me. Totally beyond me. 8)

Awaits drugfuckedrockstars response nyuk nyuk nyuk :)

anywho

HOW CRAP IS DIALUP?

I never realised how used to adsl I had become :|
Have to use dial up for the next few days until my adsl is connected :|

gah

rm2x said:
Awaits drugfuckedrockstars response nyuk nyuk nyuk :)

Ahh rm2x... That was gold =D

Wait.. this isnt what made you smile thread ! What am i doing here. ;)

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
WHY THE FUCK IS MY HOUSEMATE'S NEW GIRLFRIEND SO PARANOID I'M GOING TO TAKE HER MAN?!?!!!!
It's driving me completely bonkers. The girls' never met me, only seen my facebook profile - - - and she refuses flat out to meet me.

Today my housemate tells me she saw him open a text from me and was all 'funny' about it. Seriously, he's a housemate and a mate. Get the fuck over yourself woman and just take your boy's word for it!! :!:X:eek:

Why you would date someone you don't trust is beyond me. Totally beyond me. 8)

Bwahahaah! Actually guys, I am a little lost for words for a change! =D

However COTB, for some reason I know exactly how you feel. It's pretty frustrating, huh? ;)

We had a UTI come into our workforce today for a meeting.

Yes, a urinary tract infection!

WHAT THE FUCK???@@!!! is so wrong with people that they announce this shit in a professional environment, to people they don't even know.

I listened to her go on about pissing daggers for 5 minutes. How the hell was I supposed to feel pleasant about shaking her hand after that?

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Because you look hot and she is insecure.

Sorry, was i supposed to answer that?

If there is one thing i hate it is when drivers over shoot the stop line at lights and dont even have the hide to reverse back over it so the people crossing dont have to walk in the middle of a busy road and not get hit! :X :! :X

I was crossing Victoria Pde today and a lady pulled up in her merc with her hubby. A pregnant lady pushing her pram and myself were made to cross four or five lanes of traffic in the middle of the road! How fucking inconsiderate. The baby and mum could of got hurt! And im so sick of it happening that when i see it I walk up to the window... and said:

dont you know where the stop line is or are you just blind? Youre making people walk into traffic.

To which her old hubby told me to fuck off and called me a loser while she sat there and started hitting him telling him to shut up and dont cause a fight because i was right.

I started laughing and called him a wanker and kept crossing.

IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ROAD RULES DONT FUCKING DRIVE! Have some god dam consideration for the rules and the pedestrians.

:X

^ Yeah, I agree that that's really annoying for pedestrians.

As a driver though, I can see how it can happen - unless you're the dordelling type, most of us road users like to push our way through the orange lights. It's the whole "plenty of green in that" philosophy ;).

Although sometimes at the last moment, you'll have a change of heart and see that it's not really appropriate for you to whack that foot on the accelerator; and instead you come to a somewhat rigid stop at a red light. Such is probably the case in this scenario.

Agreed that vehicles should reverse back though, unless it's clearly not viable.

Speaking of not stopping at red lights starfalls.....

I HATE it when people see the amber light at a soley pedestrian crossing and instead of slowing down like they're supposed to, the SPEED UP. Pretty much daily I see someone go through the red where I cross Sydney Rd to get to work. Someone will get flattened one day and I hope it won't be me.

Honestly, does that one minute it takes to wait for the light to go green again really count that much towards your day? And EVERYONE does it. Its an Aussie thing...terrible.

I really get sick and tired of the mission of having to wash off my make up after being out for the night. Like tonight for example. Im still drunk and fucking tired, but before i can climb into bed and pass out i have to go in and scrub my face. Ugh. This annoys me so much right now because i really can't be arsed. But i hate going to bed with make up on. Even if im not wearing much - i just don't feel right about it. I am always happy to brush my teeth before bed, but washing make up is just one thing i so wish i didn't have to do.

And it annoys me how i take so long to wake up and for my brain to function properly in the morning. I need a good 2 hours after waking up before i am completely alert. Bloody pisses me off. Probably doesn't help i don;t drink coffee hardly any more.

That's all i can think of for now.

More coffee...less make-up.:\

Things that piss me off:
- Students who pay money for lessons and then contribute nothing to conversations.

Waking up in the morning and having to switch every light in the house off because my housemate didn't do it before she left.....also going to do a load of washing and finding the machine full of her clothes that she put in there 2 days ago and forgot about....

Sun said:
More coffee...less make-up.:\

Heh yeah good answer considering i don't actually want to drink coffee due to the health side of it, and it doesn't matter how much make up you put on it's still annoying to wash off.8)

Waking up from a GREAT slumber due to the mercury increasing at an aggressive pace, resulting in my room being like 28 degrees already.

Combine that with a sore head, complete lack of hydration and a killer hangover, and its one of the most annoying and irritating things that i can think.....

Having drool on the pillow and being too slack to turn it over so you have to lay in a puddle of drool.
When the sugar jar is empty and I have to fill it up when im desperate for a coffee.
When I sit down to relax and have a ciggy and a coffee and realise I have left my lighter or papers or something inside and have to get up and get them.
When there is fuck all Vegimite left in the jar and you have to scrape and scrape to get enough to use.
When people walk their dogs in the park at the back of my house even though there is three or four big signs at either end of the park saying "NO DOGS ALLOWED".

The list goes on and on and on.

:D

When two fat people sit either side of me on the train and I get squished. I mean seriously I could use rolls of their fat as a blanket. These people should be made to stand.

Me too DoctorShop, and I hate it when you have to wait on the train for people in wheelchairs to get on, because they need to use that special ramp.