• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

Hey y'all! I'm pretty fresh and new to blue light as a member, but I've visited the site many times before and loved it. I was just wondering if anybody knows about how the dope is here in South Carolina (I just recently moved from the west coast) and like if its hard to get legit stuff or how the trade is down in these parts. Saw some good info on this thread already but i'm trying to confirm some stuff, i'm not trying to lose money er get something really shitty and bunk stuff

I will literally pray for everyone on Heroin. Yes ive done it a few times, never with needles just snorting but ive also saved my friend 2 times from dying. The most awful thing ive seen. I hope you all find the strength and will power to do better. It is no joke and i understand the pain you get from trying to quit.

12065814_166797070333403_5719224500183150432_n.jpg

Stamp No Limit in Tampa Florida. I snorted a whole brick(5 bundles) and went into an ill anxiety attack then my nose gushed blood for 45 minutes. Some pretty good shit.

No Limit, name brand dope, snorted fifty bags in 45 minutes then nose gushed blood for 2 hours . Best feeling ever, i shoot it up now and i got fetynal connects now too, pretty wicked shit. Wpuld only reccomend if you have filthy rich relatives

Just got to Nashville from Atlanta and it's like BOY is non existent it here. Been dope sick for days with pockets full of money.

Stamp No Limit in Tampa Florida. I snorted a whole brick(5 bundles) and went into an ill anxiety attack then my nose gushed blood for 45 minutes. Some pretty good shit.

I think all these new ppl tryna post shit are FEDS signing up :p

Im a bit horrified by your post iLoveMolly to say the least 8o
Sounds like that shits bunk bro

I don't ever try messing around with fentanyl... it's notorious for putting people six feet under if not being responsible for a very expensive cab ride to the hospital. Sometimes I think here in Oklahoma the tar people will say is cut with fent. is actually the same shit but not as stepped on or cut as what they normally wind up getting. Our shit is pretty good but, as always, is a little pricey. It's the only drug I even care to have around, now that I'm done hanging out with the tweakers and their obsessive paranoia and backstabbing.

Yeah, I agree with you. These people sound like they're either fishing for a connect or implying they have the connect. Freaking idiots.

Are you fuvking kidding me? I wasn't even sourcing. Fuck yall.
Here ya go-
IM IN NASHVILLE IM NEW TO TOWN IT SUCKS

No stamps that don't come from up north. Recently the black tar I've been getting down here in OK is very very black and heavy. It's also very very good%)
The way I always get it is in a piece of a plastic bag, twisted up together at the end. Usually it's white but occasionally it will be black. Doesn't really matter one way to me as long as I'm about to get high.