• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

Yep. Been getting some pretty good powder but only know one place, which sucks. Did a lot of traveling, and when I got to sc it took almost two years to find anything descent outside Columbia or Charleston. Use to get some good stuff in both Raleigh and Charlotte, a lot of tar there but it been a few years so don't know what up there now.

finally someone who feels my pain about dope shopping in SC....ill ride around the worst hood....post up at the worst gas station....and dog food to them....purina or iams....if i say boy....they give me that look like a confused dog....i cant win for loseing....damn i miss my ol dope connect

Lol crack is whack...never understood what all the hype was about after i tried it...expensive bell ringing paranoia...if its good

Hey everyone, from south Baltimore, moved to mid tn near the bama state line. I was wondering which one is better, nashville or bham? It's been a few since I last got high on heroin. Thoughts ?

Ok I drove up to nashville (2hr) drove around and found a "shady" person said he could china, same as raw in Baltimore, which really wasn't bad, costs a lot and it felt small. Came in foil, dealing with person cost me just as much $ as the dope did. Over all probably won't do it again cause if traffic and people are weird in nashville compared to Baltimore, I got lucky, dude said no open markets gotta know someone. My laziness will keep me from another habit

Ok I drove up to nashville (2hr) drove around and found a "shady" person said he could china, same as raw in Baltimore, which really wasn't bad, costs a lot and it felt small. Came in foil, dealing with person cost me just as much $ as the dope did. Over all probably won't do it again cause if traffic and people are weird in nashville compared to Baltimore, I got lucky, dude said no open markets gotta know someone. My laziness will keep me from another habit
i hear yuh bro. after my last dope man jumped ship in columbia...i havent even gone hunting for it but once....the block always recycles dealers and i think at this current time...here..most of them are locked up...oh well...at least i got my subs

I quit doing dope a year or so ago(dope as in H) I think the powder in Little Rock is from Memphis, TN area and some suburban kids OD'd and the cops busted the dudes bringing the shit in from Memphis. i'm sure the Mexicans bring in tar from TX and CA but I don't know anyone who fucks with the tar..or the powder anymore since I quit.

Recently moved to upstate SC. Been here a few months and I swear there is no dope ANYWHERE. Everyone is all about meth; not my thing. Running out of ideas. Fucking frustrating

Yeah, meth is pretty much rampant in the south and west coast as well. Meth has it's good points but really causes too much paranoia and causes people to do crazy things after being awake for too long.

Any bluelighters from Southwest Virginia/Northeast Tennessee?

I didn't see a social for us hill/pillbillies on here. How are ya? :)