• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

Lol i would be content living off the street if i was able to get high off a bag. Lol, im wasting some crazy fucking money down here paying the Oklahoma tax. Man i talked to him and its not even really discounted on weight. He doesnt even shoot so to him what hes paying is a good price. LoL, he doesnt even snort a whole .1 piece and gets high as hell. I know a buddy in Austin who gets some good powder but fuck thats such a drive man like 5-6 hours. Fuck my life

I would make a trip to Austin,I know they will give you a price break there,or they did me,anyway go there and get that powder,5-6 hours beats paying high prices for tar...lol anyway Your buddy in Dallas is getting screwed and the people can see him coming for ,if they do not cut a price break on weight then they are either small time dealers or greedy assholes that now your buddy is just a sucker basicly,no offense but he should find someone else to buy his shit from..

I don't know if the NC/SC border is considered 'deep south' but definitely no shortage of heroin.

Black tar is everywhere, all the mexicans run that shit all day. Powder dope is around but less common. I'd say IME neither the tar or powder isn't as good an the stamp bags in NY. But its medium quality. Same prices as the northeast.

Don't ask me for sources I've cut ties with those folks. But seriously its not hard to find, I moved from NY to NC and without actively trying I found both tar and powder within 3 months.

Edit: I think I mighta already responded to this thread.

North Carolina is a new "hub" for mexican cartels to sell tar on the east coast,although NC is probably as far north as they can go with it,since VA is close to Baltimore and Philly,etc..

So whats the gist of the story? Im just curious because we have talked a few times. If you want PM me because i cant send anything yet.

So whats going around the ATL these days? Same old brown rocks? I have seen china white a few times but usually stay away because of a crazy paranoia about fent and its easier to cut. At least with the brow rocks its harder to cut, the white shit can be bomb or shit.

So whats the gist of the story? Im just curious because we have talked a few times. If you want PM me because i cant send anything yet.

So whats going around the ATL these days? Same old brown rocks? I have seen china white a few times but usually stay away because of a crazy paranoia about fent and its easier to cut. At least with the brow rocks its harder to cut, the white shit can be bomb or shit.

there is some light brown, dark brown , white and saw tar last week

North Carolina is a new "hub" for mexican cartels to sell tar on the east coast,although NC is probably as far north as they can go with it,since VA is close to Baltimore and Philly,etc..

Atlanta is the hub, Carolinas just being supplied by it

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Atlanta supplies NC, but new mexican groups are bringing tar striaght to Charlotte,NC for distribution in NC,seperate from Atlantas hub...I mean Atlanta is a drug hub for real..Charlotte is a secondary small time hub supplied directly from West Coast and Texas,South western suppliers that are not going through Atlanta first...I know this for a fact but don't ask me how,because I forget really quickly when asked things like that..lol

Ran into some extra fire powder earlier ,light bown and very strong stuff..I stocked up and got 10 grams for me and my buddies,but mostly for me..lol..There is some "turf battles" going on with Mexicans coming into the area and one group went to this black dude I know who has been selling coke ,weed,and heroin since the 70's,and they said sell what you have left and retire ,or we will cut your head off and toss it into the river..The dude told me he believes them and retired from the dope game totally...hope the Mexicans do not take control of the heroin here,I'm used to getting great powder ,and tar is there if you want it ,but few here do,but if the Mexicans take over the D game then we will only get fucking tar and I'm not down with that...

I doubt a bust in columbia would affect Miami much,if so it would effect a lot of places if it was a large bust..

Last edited by a moderator:
Why has there been a shortage of dope in Miami? Can any true dopehead from SFLA tell me if any apprehensions have happened down in Colombia or SOMETHING??

i have seen tar in Atlanta lately as well, first time i've stumbled across it.

florida's statewide Rx monitoring is now up and running, 3 pain clinics in jax were raided on 9/30, Rxs are getting tighter which could be a good thing if your DOC is H and not oxy. won't be surprised at all if someone with brains and extra $$ doesn't start bringing in some weight from the north.
-izzy

florida's statewide Rx monitoring is now up and running, 3 pain clinics in jax were raided on 9/30, Rxs are getting tighter which could be a good thing if your DOC is H and not oxy. won't be surprised at all if someone with brains and extra $$ doesn't start bringing in some weight from the north.
-izzy

thats no bueno....any time now FL will have a BOOMING rehab/treatment center business.

^trust me I know :|

Though it's not as easy as it use to be. It's not that hard to get over 200 pills.

Dealing with pills and H. H is waayyyy easier to get than pills sometimes. The hood is down the highway, open air market. But with pills you gotta know one, is reliable, and it's always waiting to see the dr again.

There's plenty of dope here in South Florida. That's as "deep south" as you get lol

Plenty of "fire" powder in orlando ,florida, just gotta know who to get it from...lol..like anything it's who you know..

Swerlz;8919426 There's plenty of dope here in South Florida. That's as "deep south" as you get lol[/QUOTE said:
I actually consider South Florida to be its own world, haha. Maybe geographically its deep south, but culturally the Panhandle has more in common with the rest of the south than south florida does. And there's certainly no dope to be found in the panhandle!