• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

If you are near Colombia SC then I know for sure that its coming in from Atlanta as far as the brown and grey powder, the tar is coming in from the mexicans. Dont ask me how I know but i do.

man i wish i knew where that shit was, after looking all day in the hotspots of cola my girl and i came up dry as fuck. all peps had was hard and neither of us do that crap. we ended up just taking a sub and giving up. almost wish i wouldve waited bc a good friend of mine just got some good good up in gvegas, but even that is a 2 hr drive to get that. peps knew what we were talking bout when we were lookin for boy but man hard is the thing right now or crystal..

where in the south is the best...

So im not sure if someone already posted this thread, i know people are posting saying they cant find h in the south.. but i am curious to where abouts people are in the south and where they have come across the best h they have done ever.

like i reside in south carolina, but some of the best dope ive done was when i went to philly. dope here in sc is very weak compared to what they have up in philly and nj. what are some of your other experiences in the south with dope ?
if your new to an area and trying to find dope what in your opinion if you dont know anyone is the best way you got it found it..open air or what?

Memphis area has good heroin because it comes from Chicago,Detroit and NJ and NYC ,and also Philly.Also of course there is tar coming from Mexico via Texas,AZ,and Cali,but the good powder comes from the NorthEast..New Orleans had some good ass powder pre-Katrina but I dunno about it now.Heard there is still good powder ,but know tar is going around according to people there.

So im not sure if someone already posted this thread, i know people are posting saying they cant find h in the south.. but i am curious to where abouts people are in the south and where they have come across the best h they have done ever.

like i reside in south carolina, but some of the best dope ive done was when i went to philly. dope here in sc is very weak compared to what they have up in philly and nj. what are some of your other experiences in the south with dope ?
if your new to an area and trying to find dope what in your opinion if you dont know anyone is the best way you got it found it..open air or what?

Try talking to the homeless people who sit at the end of expressway exits holding signs wanting handouts. Seems that they usually know where it is and will help for a pack or two.

they cops chase those people away around here. its rare to see the homeless by the hwys here with signs. but we finally got ahold of a friend of ours in prison who headed us in the right directions. actually came across some good dark dope ... a nice change from the light stuff we were getting for a few weeks. hopefully we can find a reg connect here who wont rip us off.

Picked up some light golden brown looking heroin a day ago and it was in hard ass brick form.I bought 5 grams and had to put it into a deep glass bowl,cover it with plastic wrap and then use a metal meat tenderizing hammer thing,the top is flat,cut a hole into the wrap of plastic and press down hard to break that dope into powdery chunks.Lucky I had the plastic over the top of the bowl because pieces of the dope were breaking off and flying around the bowl..lol...this is some of the best heroin I have gotten in a while.I hooked up some friends ,not cutting it and they agreed it was fire dope.Of course this stuff came from a guy that gets his "raw" in NJ usually so I am getting really high off a little bit of this powder...Grade A smack IMO..

davisk4==the old 'bouncing around the room' stuff!!! I have seen/experienced that issue. got a laugh out of my mental image on that one!! Was that scored in O-town? not sure where you are, you've mentioned O-town several times, just curious where the 'brick' was/is...

Yeah Memphis area here ..

davisk4==the old 'bouncing around the room' stuff!!! I have seen/experienced that issue. got a laugh out of my mental image on that one!! Was that scored in O-town? not sure where you are, you've mentioned O-town several times, just curious where the 'brick' was/is...

I'm near Memphis,Tn...I have mentioned Orlando several times because I visit my family there,and they get good powder,but this stuff was straight fire ass "raw" as it comes from NJ somehwere.But I got this in /near Memphis,and thats hard right now,because of the big heroin bust they had last week sometime or maybe the week before last week...they got kilos of powder in Memphis and busted like 26 or 28 cats for heroin.Lucky for me my people are not anyway associated with those people..Gotta be extra careful though since the DEA is here after heroin...just hope they stay looking where they are looking and not our way/our people..

There is a big heroin scene in Birmingham alabama but you gotta have a cell phone number there is no way to score on the street

That's bad news for me. Moved here a little while ago, but I wasn't really looking forward to driving around the hood with a high probability of getting robbed/ripped off anyway. Maybe I'll get lucky.

That's bad news for me. Moved here a little while ago, but I wasn't really looking forward to driving around the hood with a high probability of getting robbed/ripped off anyway. Maybe I'll get lucky.

I wouldn't even bother. From what I hear most people have bad experiences trying to find street dealers in Alabama. The couple times I tried while passing through I got ripped off; it seems possible to find weed or coke on the street in some cities there, but not so much dope.

You're probably right. I guess I could probably find some coke at a bar and work my way up.

Dothan Alabama has got it ...

You're probably right. I guess I could probably find some coke at a bar and work my way up.

Down in dothan ,alabama i hear there is some powder floating around.Dunno why there but I know you would have to have a phone number of a dealer that you meet to get it there,like most of the south.I doubt there is any open air scene there because it's a small city of maybe 50,000+ or more ...

thats a damn shame, i can get tar in OKC, Ok but the shit is fckin expensive...i got some buddys in denton who get pieces which are .2 but its the same price i pay up here, there is gotta be some fuckin reasonable tar in dallas, im trying to start driving down there if i can find some fuckin reasonable priced shit goddamnit!!!

Dallas has tar for cheap if you have a hookup to buy a piece(25 grams aka mexican or latino ounce) but the purity I am told is still pretty shitty.Dunno myself but I'm sure that a 25 gram piece is purer than a gram ...

I tried to pm you back Davis but im not a bluelighter yet. Yeah ive only got 1 buddy down in denton/dallas area that fucks with it but i guess hes getting taxed cuz hes paying what i pay up here in OK. The tar up here is pretty fuckin good i cnt complain about that. I get a wicked ass rush off just a small balloon .2 fuckin pins and needles on my lips, head, even bottom of my feet but, fuck that shit is too expensive. I really wanna get out to Jersey from what i been hearing on here its easy as fuck to cold cop and on average the shit is bomb.

yeah Jersey seems to be the best place to get Heroin,we get some of our good powder from there,or so I am told by the guys that bring it into the city,althouh Chicago and Detroit has soem good "raw" also as the guys I know buy in larger amounts and so they get the purer stuff than someone buying bags or one gram,etc...anyway your buddy in Denton/Dallas cannot get any 25 gram pieces or even have access to 5,10+ grams at a time? Have your friend ask his hookup about buying in bulk,or at least in larger amounts..The more you buy the cheaper you get the dope,at least in my experience.

Last edited:
Yeah i know, im gonna see whats up man cuz its like a 2 and a half to 3 hour drive and dallas is soo close to mexico surely they could hook him up on some weight. Shit im having to drive an hour and a half on hwy 180 just to get my shit now and fuck is it expensive. Im gonna try and take a vaca out to jersey but im afraid if i did i would never come back. Lol, i fucking love dope so much definently my fav drug every hands down. Just sucks im getting taxed because i live in OK. My buddy in Chi is getting some good brown dope for a straight price. Lol, i feel kinda bad cuz he was doing good just doing methadone and not iving for like 8 months. Then he comes back home and he hits me up and i have his ass shooting up like 10 days straight. Lol, so now hes back in chicago slamming bags daily. Im gonna try and get him to bring a bunch back when he comes this time. He only brought a gram last time and i did that shit in a night. Fuckin tolerance

Nashville is a barren wasteland it sucks. You would figure with Memphis near by it would be better.

Yeah i know, im gonna see whats up man cuz its like a 2 and a half to 3 hour drive and dallas is soo close to mexico surely they could hook him up on some weight. Shit im having to drive an hour and a half on hwy 180 just to get my shit now and fuck is it expensive. Im gonna try and take a vaca out to jersey but im afraid if i did i would never come back. Lol, i fucking love dope so much definently my fav drug every hands down. Just sucks im getting taxed because i live in OK. My buddy in Chi is getting some good brown dope for a straight price. Lol, i feel kinda bad cuz he was doing good just doing methadone and not iving for like 8 months. Then he comes back home and he hits me up and i have his ass shooting up like 10 days straight. Lol, so now hes back in chicago slamming bags daily. Im gonna try and get him to bring a bunch back when he comes this time. He only brought a gram last time and i did that shit in a night. Fuckin tolerance

yeah tolerance is a bitch...Yeah driving down Highway 180 sucks I have been through there and thought it would be cheaper there but I guess not,I get powder here mainly "fire" from up north somehwere,and that road is dangerous there ,180 has a lotta trouble out there I heard,but its the only way to get the good is to go there so you gotta do what you gotta do..Sucks huh,I would end up stuck in NJ,living in a shooting gallery probably if I ever went .lol....actually I prefer to snort powder ,but I like a shot now and then...lol..anyway have your guy see whats up with his people down there in D-town and maybe they will give him a price break if he buys some weight ...

Nashville is a barren wasteland it sucks. You would figure with Memphis near by it would be better.

Man I heard Nashville had tar,and some powder,but I never messed with any H,in Nashville but I always hear about tar being there and some powder,but maybe thats just in places.I guess they may be more into coke or crystal in nashville I dunno...but Memphis is full of coke also and a good amount of crystal meth also,but the powder is here as well as tar,but I like the powder we get,or at least the shit I get..lol.

Last edited by a moderator: