• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Microdots

It's on my list of drugs to try, heard amazing things about them %)
I like LSD and the 2-Cs that I've tried so probably I'd like microdots ;)

Stongest & cleanest microdots I've had were the red stars - ~100mics swiss bliss....

180210927637f62e14a66e8f316b519648ff43cf.jpg

18021095cb72e13ba41735b5f6b0d101ddbf4b08.gif

Next best were purple dots from around 2004 (some double the size of others) - ~60mics, clean....

1802110250eada8a0fb25a2533da3b8af80256d5.png

Next were black dots - weaker again but still very clean - ~40mics.....

18021116aecd6f904e32abac556942ba5ab3bd2f.png

Weakest were brown dots from around 2005 - ~20mics

Can't find a pic but they were rounder than the black dots.

All these doses are fairly weak based on microdot reputation but I never tried a microdot pre-2000 so I can't compare.
I remeber seeing Orbital on 3 red star microdots tho - BLISS! %)

I had no idea microdots were so small. Guess the clue is in the name 8)

Any benefit over blotter paper?

I thought the opposite actually, harder, much harder to divide! But for smuggling or hidinh purposes... Smallest trips I ever had also happened to be the strongest, tiny "saucers" that were very difficult to cut into four (my habit with strong tabs).

I found this, first time I've seen a Batman acid tab since I took them for my first trip, way back in 1988.

lsd2_001.jpg

LSD is LSD is LSD... stop getting stiffies over the physical medium ;)

(I know that isn't actually what's happening but I couldn't help it)

You're not suggesting that something petty like set and setting has a bigger impact on LSD trips than the fact it's in the shape of a cool star, are you? 8o

Smallest trips I ever had also happened to be the strongest

Same here. Green microdots and purple microdots. But I'm talking from 1982.

LSD is LSD is LSD... stop getting stiffies over the physical medium ;)

They were, afaik through the 70's and 80's an absolute guarantee of fine, proper LSD. Not that there was much snide about in blotters, but microdots had the best reputation of any drug I've ever come across.

Now's a different story ffs. 20 mics per dot Acid? That's business, not hedonism.

I've taken shitloads of acid and it was always good, proper, one dose required (unless you're mental/hard) - that was what part of the amazement of the microdot was - one WHOLE experience in that tiny tiny pill. Beautifully coloured pill. Up until it became business about 15 years ago.

20 mics? Shoot that producer.

I suppose they might be more stable than blotters. Is that what it is? Less likely to degrade?

And I admit some of those dots are pretty :D

Same here. Green microdots and purple microdots. But I'm talking from 1982.

Now's a different story ffs. 20 mics per dot Acid? That's business, not hedonism.

I shit you not!

LSD really has turned business since the new millenium! Very few one-hit wonders.

I refused a trade of 20 (yellow border) avatar blotters for 20 brown microdots at a recent festival based on their stupidly low dose.

Good to know there were proper microdots in circulation the year I was born tho! (1982) %)

I would just like to say, "with every high there is a low." lsd is a waste of time. So if You are excited about wasting time it probably won't bother you, but, in the long run, wouldn't you be better off in a new pair of flip flops. Probably don't want to do it if you are serious about life. Hit a big brick wall, with these guys, enjoy! Sandeep?

threads two years old mate, unless he's in an asylum thinking he's a glass of orange juice which can't be tipped over i'm sure he's had his tabs and moved on.

90s? I remember microdots and barrels from the 70s. Varying strengths, but very clean. Were sold between two bits of cello tape. Other popular media were blotters and windowpane.

The blotters were sold by the name of the image printed on the paper, for example, "Mr. Natural".

black dots from 88-89 called nut nuts for obvious reasons....v strong proably 200mics but clean

90s? I remember microdots and barrels from the 70s. Varying strengths, but very clean. Were sold between two bits of cello tape. Other popular media were blotters and windowpane.

The blotters were sold by the name of the image printed on the paper, for example, "Mr. Natural".

Window Panes were by far the best and strongest tabs I've ever had. I remember lying flat on my back in a field at the base of the Jodrell Bank radio telescope watching a full on (hallucinatory) laser show in the sky. The only acid that has satisfied me from just one dose.

Has anyone here ever had the legendary sugar cubes?

Window Panes were by far the best and strongest tabs I've ever had. I remember lying flat on my back in a field at the base of the Jodrell Bank radio telescope watching a full on (hallucinatory) laser show in the sky. The only acid that has satisfied me from just one dose.

Use to know a dealer back in 82 who had a dropper bottle of liquid acid - not really a dealer more a mad hippy- he use to rip off a bit of card board and drop one drip on to it, the only rule you had to take it there and then - really strong and lasted for 12 hours peaking at 3-6. We use to spend the day in |Brompton cemetery (much nicer than you may think) had some excellent times on it - had one baddish trip where I spent 4 hours walking round a block as when I stopped the visuals were toooo much.

Yeah but I prefer to use a teaspoon cos I find cubes make things too sweet.

Most parties I've been too you'll find at least one or two people with liquid. Can drop out onto more or less whatever you want but in those situations usually just the back of your hand or straight onto your tongue. Very rare I've seen people charging for it either at parties. Sugarcubes are a bit oldskool but see people using them occasionally. More often see Gummi Bears or Haribo and such but pretty much anything you are prepared to put in your mouth and swallow will do just fine.

the last drop of pure acid left in the world.....in a tea spoon of man goo ....would ya ? mmm (for all you men out there)

the last drop of pure acid left in the world.....in a tea spoon of man goo ....would ya ? mmm (for all you men out there)

Would ah fuck! I'd just go and pick some mushrooms instead (always preferred 'em anyway).

Depends how fresh the spooge is. A recent emission and I'd even sublingual it. Stale spaff would definitely give me pause.