European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Microdots

omt

Ex-Bluelighter
Acid is one of few drugs I don't do but heard these might be about soon. I've never seen them.

Anyone see them often? What's common price/dose.

Apparently if they turn up local they will be 350micrograms each and fivers. If happens would expect them to be more expensive??

Mda and microdots - 90s revival!!!

Also, do they degrade less easily than tabs???

I haven't seen those in ages. Used to be a fiver, yeah. 350 mics seems really high for a single dose! I don't know, the microdots I used to get always blew me out of the universe, so maybe some dealers do dose them that high.

I know little about acid but I expect they were dosed high and less likely to degrade. Guessing about them being more stable tho.

Must be so fiddly to handle!!

Yeah Microdots 1993 green ones haha fukin mental like . Went to Weston Super Nightmare . What were we thinking ?

Oh yeah we couldn't think we were on microdots .

I'm hardly naive but I have never seen a microdot!

Okay, Okay, I'm naive :( Lol

We got them in London in the mid 90s a lot, in many colours. My favourites were the purple hearts which were actually heart shaped. Usually came sandwiched between strips of selotape and were always alleged to be stronger than blotter although I have no idea if they actually were as I was a child at the time.

If you put them in between two pieces of tape and use a scalpel they're much easier to handle and cut. We stole ours from the Art Room.

Yeah Microdots 1993 green ones haha fukin mental like .

Yeah i had a green one about that time....most visually mindblowing thing ive ever had. The pavements grew scales and i had sepia toned CEVs of Tommy Cooper.

do these still appear then, most of these first hand accounts seem to come from the a similar time, early to mid-90's..?

to be honest - these have never been around since the 90's - any1 whos had / seen micro dot's recently is very lucky. and as stated above they were around in many different colour's & personally mind blowing :)

Yeah, microdots were always the bizz.. Used to get brown or black microdots in the 80s and they always blew me away. They look just like a tiny lump of hash, the sort of thing you'd pick from under yer fingernails - usually bound in sellotape just to make them a little more handleable. Hence you need to give 'em a good chew to get the goodness out...

Not to be sniffed at:

Microdot-Acid-1.jpg

We had this guy who sold us what were called microdots or mescalines; never could figure out if they were the same thing. Back in high school(we're talking 1985-1986) and they were little cylindrical pills usually purple and they were dirt cheap. Used to meet up with my get -high buds in the stairway and we'd all pop one then smoke a fat doobie then go to class, haha (did ya pack your bags for the trip?) Used to love doing them before gym class cause it would make me feel like a freakin top athlete in whatever we were doing (baseball, basketball or volleyball)...Man those were the days, alas I had to quit doin them cause I started to have grand-mal seizures just like epileptics...think they were flashbacks....scared the shit outta me...never had one since I stopped. After gym class I would head off to class and then the tripping really began....couldn't stop laughing at any little thing and watching the teacher's face change shape or the other students looking like cartoons...funny as hell and I got thrown out of class more than once for laughing at the teachers for no reason.

Last edited:
There are new microdots going around but they are week as fuck, nothing like the old dots from the mid 90s.

The purple dots in the mid 90's....what the fuck were they made of? They had a texture of, and the appearance of, lighter flints.