• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Micro/mini dosing combinations and recommendations?

Drunk on Kombucha

Bluelighter
I'm curious if anyone else likes to experience with this like I do. So far I've experimented a good bit with San Pedro powder doses ranging from 0.8-2.2gs and have had pretty good success combining around 1g SP with a regular microdose of mushrooms (.1-.2gs). 2nd to last time I did this, I felt a great synergy where the mushrooms seemed to amplify the cactus and add greater sensory appreciation than cactus alone. But the new golden teachers I have must be pretty strong because last time I did 1.1gs SP and 110mg GT and it felt almost like a full on mushroom trip without the visuals.

Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations?

Bump to say, I find mini dosing advantageous and beneficial for getting subtle (and sometimes moderately strong) psychedelic effects without requiring a full on trip. Rather than a microdose, effects can be felt and are definitely noticeable, but unlike a small dose, it does not feel quite like a tease or strong enough to "almost be there". For the most part I can function and go about my day all the same but gain the enhanced/altered perspective that still helps me facilitate change and positive growth more easily some days

I'm curious if anyone else likes to experience with this like I do. So far I've experimented a good bit with San Pedro powder doses ranging from 0.8-2.2gs and have had pretty good success combining around 1g SP with a regular microdose of mushrooms (.1-.2gs). 2nd to last time I did this, I felt a great synergy where the mushrooms seemed to amplify the cactus and add greater sensory appreciation than cactus alone. But the new golden teachers I have must be pretty strong because last time I did 1.1gs SP and 110mg GT and it felt almost like a full on mushroom trip without the visuals.

Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations?
sounds lovely,

today I was using 13mics of 1p - and Honestly I wish it were this way every day, but I am doing the max - and keeping it light - with 1 day on 2 days off. and it is sustainable, for years, QED. some cannabis drops anytime that fits the schedule.

I’ve microdosrd Mescaline in various forms and actually liked it. It’s probably the only psychedelic I enjoy to micro, but still prefer larger doses. A micro of Mesc it feels like the day is going exactly as it should, if that makes sense.

-GC

@pupnik what is QED?

My pedro mini doses are great @G_Chem . 1g is great for me because it is definitely noticeable but not to where I don't feel like I couldn't go about a regular day if I wanted to. But still strong enough at times to have me starring at the wall thinking for a while.

I've tried micro dosing LSD twice. First time was maybe 20-30ug I guess because it was too strong but not strong enough and led to an unfulfilling seeming experience. Second time was after my first flip in years and I guess I did it right because it was great. I felt the confidence and certainty I fondly recall with LSD at times but at the same time CBD weed left me feeling completely baked

@Drunk on Kombucha
type into google
"Q.E.D." (sometimes written "QED") is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase "quod erat demonstrandum" ("that which was to be demonstrated"), a notation which is often placed at the end of a mathematical proof to indicate its completion.

I used it - as I am living proof of the pudding, with ~6 years of consistent microdosing and mini dosing.

Huh, do you have a preference between 1p and regular LSD? Got to try 1p once or twice. 150ug seemed to come on fast and stay steady but if I had been told it was LSD I don't think I would have ever known

I have only used up to 75mics of 1plsd at one time, and it has been reliable.
I like all the lysergamides a lot. there are some slight differences between them, but there are much more differences in set and setting and dosing.
maybe one day I'll go nuts and take 150 ug but for now I am chipping at it 12ug, 25ug, 38ug, and 50ug.
give me a month on a beach and I may go nuts.

I’ve microdosrd Mescaline in various forms and actually liked it. It’s probably the only psychedelic I enjoy to micro, but still prefer larger doses. A micro of Mesc it feels like the day is going exactly as it should, if that makes sense.
Makes me want to try microdosing MAL. Just haven't got around to it.

Makes me want to try microdosing MAL. Just haven't got around to it.
Also curious. I tried it once, it was a capsule with a microdose of MAL and a microdose of san pedro powder. It felt enjoyable from what I can remember, like a light, meditative stimulant. Sort of like if you took a small amount of very clean amphetamine but not noticeable enough to where you really feel high

Decided to try a MD of MAL today. It is in a premade capsule with San Pedro powder so I'll have to get back on dosage but I'm assuming it's in the 4mg range. Also added an extra 600mg cactus for special effects. Will report back

Been an hour 15. Neat weird feeling in brain noticed at onset. At an hour, stimulation seemed noticeable in a strong yet minor way, found myself staring eyes sort of randomly pointing at different things, feeling clear but not sure what I was thinking about. That seemed to die down a little and so far seems like a good balance of focus and reflection. Feel more present than usual, kinda relaxed. Meditating feels like it would be easy

^^^ Good luck! I've heard that MAL can be particularly nauseating. How is the body discomfort (if any) in general?

I have been doing 100mg of P. cubensis (active mushroom) with 900mg minimum of H. erinaceus (Lions Mane medicinal mushroom). 4 days on, 3 off, 3 on. Definitely seemed to improve mood and cognitive function. Though I’ve notice better immediate results with a 500mg dose of pure cubensis. Particularly the new Tidal Wave strain, which at a 250mg dose gave me a brilliant uplifting experience and a nice clear brightness in vision.
My only insight here is start veeeery low and slow-like a good barbecue!

^^^ Good luck! I've heard that MAL can be particularly nauseating. How is the body discomfort (if any) in general?
Mmmmm, I've had a little nausea but fucked up by deciding to try some coconut oil in my coffee this morning. So slowly tried to drink what I could of the rest of that after dosing but couldn't. So slight discomfort was present from the start, but I haven't really noticed anything beyond that. But my go-to for stomach stuff is ginger tea so I did that and it feels more settled.

Main thing is just a kinda spacey headspace. Reading some of Angel Tech felt enjoyable but strange sort of disconnect felt between relating and not fully feeling understanding. Drawing was easier than usual and a flow state I haven't felt in a while came naturally.

Thinking of adding some beta alanine, DL-phenylalanine, and or rhodiola to the mix. But it's weird. Slight overstimulation feels like it could be a touch away but at the same time something in the background feels out of focus

I have been doing 100mg of P. cubensis (active mushroom) with 900mg minimum of H. erinaceus (Lions Mane medicinal mushroom). 4 days on, 3 off, 3 on. Definitely seemed to improve mood and cognitive function. Though I’ve notice better immediate results with a 500mg dose of pure cubensis. Particularly the new Tidal Wave strain, which at a 250mg dose gave me a brilliant uplifting experience and a nice clear brightness in vision.
My only insight here is start veeeery low and slow-like a good barbecue!
I need to get more lions mane, it has been a while. I have heard tidal wave is really good (and then one other new one called moon party I think?) and regret not getting some

Overall, positive experience. Comes and goes in waves, naturally. Very gentle, though of course I shot for a bit more than a microdose.

Overall more interesting day than had i not dosed. I'd recommend but I'm not sure if I'd recommend for a working day. However--and partially because I mini rather than micro dose and also don't really like my job--i tend to only dose on off days anyway

Curious how MAL would pair with 5-mapb, @G_Chem do you have any experience with this? I'd imagine a small dose of MAL with like a half to full dose of LSD and a full dose of peebz would be a night to remember

Overall, positive experience. Comes and goes in waves, naturally. Very gentle, though of course I shot for a bit more than a microdose.

Overall more interesting day than had i not dosed. I'd recommend but I'm not sure if I'd recommend for a working day. However--and partially because I mini rather than micro dose and also don't really like my job--i tend to only dose on off days anyway

Curious how MAL would pair with 5-mapb, @G_Chem do you have any experience with this? I'd imagine a small dose of MAL with like a half to full dose of LSD and a full dose of peebz would be a night to remember
Hi. Glad this went enjoyably. I completely relate to how are you describe the way mini doses work for you specifically because I did use them daily for probably about six months nearly between 10 but usually 20 minimum and 35 µg and then 50 to 55 for a different type of mini trip much fuller without being a major commitment.

But like you say 20 to 35 ug on top of my regular psychoactive routine was not just noticeable it really added colour and depth and brought the experience of everything and life alive, really up a level.

An experience with depth and longevity. That is where LSD shines too, even a mini dose. So it compensated in a mood lift/sustaining way for the drop offs of cannabis and Kava particularly.

If only the peak euphoria of kava lasted 4-6 hours like Green Malay. Happy days!

I think I should try to make a practice of mini dozing again because I've stopped it so long ago about a year actually and have been macro dosing so heavily since then.

I'm just looking to get my feet back on the floor now so any further tripping is not really conducive to my priorities atm.

Going forward though, mini dosing may fit.