• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Micro/mini dosing combinations and recommendations?

Hi. Glad this went enjoyably. I completely relate to how are you describe the way mini doses work for you specifically because I did use them daily for probably about six months nearly between 10 but usually 20 minimum and 35 µg and then 50 to 55 for a different type of mini trip much fuller without being a major commitment.

But like you say 20 to 35 ug on top of my regular psychoactive routine was not just noticeable it really added colour and depth and brought the experience of everything and life alive, really up a level.

An experience with depth and longevity. That is where LSD shines too, even a mini dose. So it compensated in a mood lift/sustaining way for the drop offs of cannabis and Kava particularly.

If only the peak euphoria of kava lasted 4-6 hours like Green Malay. Happy days!

I think I should try to make a practice of mini dozing again because I've stopped it so long ago about a year actually and have been macro dosing so heavily since then.

I'm just looking to get my feet back on the floor now so any further tripping is not really conducive to my priorities atm.

Going forward though, mini dosing may fit.
Exactly, it can be a really functional way to still get high and psychedelic but without having to necessarily alter your plans for the day. Sometimes---it can be more of a tesse than anything, but it just depends on dose and how and why you do it all. Like double to triple a microdose but still like 3/10ths a general "threshold" dose is sort of what I go for.

What I'd recommend for you is adding a micro/mini dose of another psychedelic you can tolerate along with your mini dose. They can really pair in noticeably interesting ways. Like, for example, I definitely notice something from cactus mini dose. Small high, thinking slightly altered, maybe slightly more social, etc, but mostly normal. But when I add an MD of mushrooms to that, music sounds better, notice slight more beauty into things. They seem to potentiate each other in proportionate ways, for the most part.

So mushrooms can be great for mindfulness and addiction/changing habits, so if your goal may be to cut down on the LSD, a little less/half your regular dose of LSD + 100-250+mg of shrooms may help add the benefits that you desire without overwhelming the LSD properties you desire

I honestly would not be able to tell 1P from actual LSD. I've dosed anywhere from 500 ug (five blotters), on occasions that amount plus a 125 ug Ald-52 tab all in one go (complete ego death, difficulty orientating around the garden to a small strip cut from a blotter, not more than 1/10th of a single blotter for office use.

I also microdosed with 4-aco-met, 4-ho(both met and det) and with San Pedro, chewing dried cacti then eventually puking it out.

For me since I suffer from migraines, 1P, lucy and synth psilocyn analogues, microdosing is medicinal, however for office use, mmm too unreliable as in sometimes even when you have taken a tenth of a blotter or so you think, sometimes I might have cut another small strip from the blotter, you are clearly altered, distracted by color enhancement and wavey patterns on the wall that should not be evident at such small doses.

Other times I just feel stimulated but with an odd feeling.

AMT I find excellent for work, clear headed, in small amounts that is.

P. Cubensis are the best for headaches however small doses just make me feel weird even though they eliminate my headaches. Not for the office, at least for me.

Damn I'm on 2-FDCK and yet I am stimulated and way too clear headed, with the amount I've done I should not be able to see the screen, let alone unlock it and type. Weird batch, feels like ket but adulterated with some stimulant.

I've done it a lot the past few years I always feel dysphoric after the first hour or so, unless I keep on doing more, but tonight I jave been doing more I feel wonky and stimulated at the same time. I have a feeling those land of the tulips vendors given they had to get rid of a lot
of cathinones, might have contaminated the ket analogue with Alpha-PHP.

Ina should not benm so clear headed

Last edited:
Exactly, it can be a really functional way to still get high and psychedelic but without having to necessarily alter your plans for the day. Sometimes---it can be more of a tesse than anything, but it just depends on dose and how and why you do it all. Like double to triple a microdose but still like 3/10ths a general "threshold" dose is sort of what I go for.

What I'd recommend for you is adding a micro/mini dose of another psychedelic you can tolerate along with your mini dose. They can really pair in noticeably interesting ways. Like, for example, I definitely notice something from cactus mini dose. Small high, thinking slightly altered, maybe slightly more social, etc, but mostly normal. But when I add an MD of mushrooms to that, music sounds better, notice slight more beauty into things. They seem to potentiate each other in proportionate ways, for the most part.

So mushrooms can be great for mindfulness and addiction/changing habits, so if your goal may be to cut down on the LSD, a little less/half your regular dose of LSD + 100-250+mg of shrooms may help add the benefits that you desire without overwhelming the LSD properties you desire
I really would like to be using Psilocybin regularly alongside LSD because the two together can set up a truly magical experience are used to take them both alongside MDMA and Ketamine and cannabis on a regular basis until May 2005.

However I tried some simple supermarket edible mushrooms about 2006 when I was learning how food intolerances were affecting me and I felt very peculiar can't describe it really but it was like a hallucinogenic affect of just feeling very unwell and digestive and respiratory intolerance.

I would not want to ingest Psilocybin mushrooms and then feel incredibly uncomfortable due to an allergy so I've just put off exploring it and I don't have any and I would need some bitcoin which I have not either nor any ID nor the simple energy to achieve much beyond vital round clock health management really which psychoactive are a part of for the mental and emotional side and physical.

Depending on the future I do have genuine intention of testing mushrooms again and if tolerable I would be making regular use if it served me.

Any type of stimulant like MDMA even the caffeine powder but really just about any drug out there I'm pretty guaranteed to be potentially very strongly and dangerously allergic to my nervous system itself I fear would overreact to MDMA which I actually have and would like to take for therapy sake PTSD from long-term endurance and trauma.

I really don't feel it is safe it would be a risk and I am not aware of anybody on this forum who has taken more possibly even as much overall MDMA as I did before 2005 I would not hesitate but now, it's dangerous.

Basically if I was 45 minutes in and I was not feeling extremely uncomfortable generally breathing stomach all round in an allergy manner I would be very relieved and if I did not have just an unpleasant experience that would be a surprise because that is probably the best I could expect.

I just can't risk it though. Psilocybin though. Dead safe really. The worst that would happen would be a respiratory affect because it would not damage the digestive system just may be upset temporarily and the respiratory symptoms would likely be manageable it's just a question of an uncomfortable experience really.

1P Is actually quite subjectively distinct to LSD 25 but 1cP-LSD it still has its own signature but is much closer to being completely indistinguishable in a blind trial.

100 ug 1P = 83 ug LSD 25 too.

1cP is equipotent.

But 1p Has a different subject of quality as well for myself are much faster more abrupt and racy come up slightly shorter trip overall and faster to peak many have reported this but not everybody it may depend on individual metabolic factors.

It is my least favourite Lysergamide and the only one I really would basically swap every bit of and never procure in favour of the alternatives except for 1BLSD.

ALD 52 is the best one to me.

I still use 1P. I would agree pretty much except when you have better versions of more or less the same thing I'm only saying that in this comparison because when we compare the better versions to LSD 25 as far as I'm concerned it's the same thing with a variation.

Only really to use it up though as I go along not that I think I even need to think that way I mean I don't really I could take my pick and never be forced.

1P Is actually quite subjectively distinct to LSD 25 but 1cP-LSD it still has its own signature but is much closer to being completely indistinguishable in a blind trial.

100 ug 1P = 83 ug LSD 25 too.

1cP is equipotent.

But 1p Has a different subject of quality as well for myself are much faster more abrupt and racy come up slightly shorter trip overall and faster to peak many have reported this but not everybody it may depend on individual metabolic factors.

It is my least favourite Lysergamide and the only one I really would basically swap every bit of and never procure in favour of the alternatives except for 1BLSD.

I still use 1P. I would agree pretty much except when you have better versions of more or less the same thing I'm only saying that in this comparison because when we compare the better versions to LSD 25 as far as I'm concerned it's the same thing with a variation.

Only really to use it up though as I go along not that I think I even need to think that way I mean I don't really I could take my pick and never be forced.
I love the 1cp have taken it in combos with both 1P and Ald 52.

I agree Ald-52 is the best of the lot. By the way when I said that for ME 1P and normal LSD in a blind test I would not be able to tell the difference. I know it's weaker by weight hence some heroic dosages although the 125 blotters and 150 ug pellets were wide available.

Had some amazing experiences on the 150 ug pellets.

Well variety of set and setting, our different experiences, body chemistry, our minds, our physical state in general and at thwme time of the trip, age, life experience unrelated to use.

They all play such an amazingly strong role in affecting our trips whether high dose or museum/productivity enhancement microdosing.

I probably don't need to tell you that as you sound well experienced, but also humble and let's face it LSD or others do make you humble, because at one point we probably all went through a "fuck this I can't take it anymore" only to realize you''re just four hours into a trip and you'll have ro ride it out, unless you have quietapine (seroquel) and clonaz. In my case benzos entered the equation almost a decade, 8 years to be precise since I had started doing hallucinogens.

How many it happens that you have wildy different experiences off the same batch, maybe once you did 2 or 3 very good blotters in the countryside with good weather and a good friend.
Another time you took a smaller dose, just two, but you did so at a big indoor rave, packed with people, some of them more beer louts than proper ravers.

The first trip was not only enjoyable throughout, but you had strong visuals and feelings towards your friend almost at MDMA level, plus love of nature, insights and so on.

The second one you felt speedy, maybe contact high from all the gurning pill heads and coked up twats you were surrounded by. No universal love, maybe you alternated periods of mad dancing with CEVs with moments of anxiety or just feeling out of place.

The blotters all came from the same sheet, yet if someone had asked you " were the blotters the same?" Maybe an experienced travellers like you or me or the many other people in this forum who have a certain degree of knowledge, might answer "yes" to that question.

However many would say "no". They might spread some urban legend like the tabs I did at the rave had strychnine in them and that's why I was feeling speedy. My German flatmate from my first year of uni in the UK was absolutely convinced that if you clenched your teeth while on acid it was strychnine causing it.

It's normal to have very different experience off the same batch, one time it might have been a day trip like I do, you've just woken up, taken a shower, some light breakfast and green tea.

You are fresh and ready to endure a 10 or 12 heavy dosage trip.

Another time it could be Friday night, you've been up since 7 am, you did your 8 hours at work, it's the end of a tiring week. This scenario is the one more likely to lead to some trip companions freaking out and not enjoying themselves as they are simply knackered. Fatigue, need to sleep but not being able to all contributing factors for a less than ideal trip.

You might be asking yourself by now what the fuck is thia idiot ranting about. Well I apologize but I'm still awake and just did another line of that 2-FDCK I feel might have been contaminated with some cathinone of the alpha-php kind as I'm wonky but tweaking.

The vendor had sent out messages saying last week or the one before a ban was going to be implemented in the land of the tulips, basically begging people to buy all the uppers for some ridiculously cheap price otherwise he would be forced to destroy the materials.

What I wanted to say is simply and I could have written it all in one sentence, that for me 1P feels unrecognizable from real LSD, but that's my very own subjective experience and in a blind test in a similar set and setting I would not be able to tell them apart. But that's just me.

In my own subjective experience I also find 1cp to have a peculiar vibe to it, but maybe it's due to the fact that I bought my 1cp from Germany last year the week it was going to be included in their controlled substances list. So I paid almost nothing and built up quite a stash.

Given they were half as cheap, even more bought by the sheet (I did not get that many but still) as the 1P the last day they could be shipped from Berlin, I always considered them 1P's cheaper brother.

So I tend to take them in bed while listening to music in full darkness, or I take them on random boring evenings, while the 1P I treat as sacred like real LSD and I do it in the spring under my sacred Sakura tree (blooming cherry tree) in the garden while wearing my hakama and sometimes even some pieces of my Kendo armour. Meditating and doing some lysergic fueled Iaido katas, I practice both Kendo and Iaido, with a blunt blade as I do not handle the sharp ones or the home defense tools that go bang while altered (they are in a safe right now, field stripped, with the full magazines in a separate locked drawer).

Last edited:
Well variety of set and setting, our different experiences, body chemistry, our minds, our physical state in general and at thwme time of the trip, age, life experience unrelated to use.

They all play such an amazingly strong role in affecting our trips whether high dose or museum/productivity enhancement microdosing.

I probably don't need to tell you that as you sound well experienced, but also humble and let's face it LSD or others do make you humble, because at one point we probably all went through a "fuck this I can't take it anymore" only to realize you''re just four hours into a trip and you'll have ro ride it out, unless you have quietapine (seroquel) and clonaz. In my case benzos entered the equation almost a decade, 8 years to be precise since I had started doing hallucinogens.

How many it happens that you have wildy different experiences off the same batch, maybe once you did 2 or 3 very good blotters in the countryside with good weather and a good friend.
Another time you took a smaller dose, just two, but you did so at a big indoor rave, packed with people, some of them more beer louts than proper ravers.

The first trip was not only enjoyable throughout, but you had strong visuals and feelings towards your friend almost at MDMA level, plus love of nature, insights and so on.

The second one you felt speedy, maybe contact high from all the gurning pill heads and coked up twats you were surrounded by. No universal love, maybe you alternated periods of mad dancing with CEVs with moments of anxiety or just feeling out of place.

The blotters all came from the same sheet, yet if someone had asked you " were the blotters the same?" Maybe an experienced travellers like you or me or the many other people in this forum who have a certain degree of knowledge, might answer "yes" to that question.

However many would say "no". They might spread some urban legend like the tabs I did at the rave had strychnine in them and that's why I was feeling speedy. My German flatmate from my first year of uni in the UK was absolutely convinced that if you clenched your teeth while on acid it was strychnine causing it.

It's normal to have very different experience off the same batch, one time it might have been a day trip like I do, you've just woken up, taken a shower, some light breakfast and green tea.

You are fresh and ready to endure a 10 or 12 heavy dosage trip.

Another time it could be Friday night, you've been up since 7 am, you did your 8 hours at work, it's the end of a tiring week. This scenario is the one more likely to lead to some trip companions freaking out and not enjoying themselves as they are simply knackered. Fatigue, need to sleep but not being able to all contributing factors for a less than ideal trip.

You might be asking yourself by now what the fuck is thia idiot ranting about. Well I apologize but I'm still awake and just did another line of that 2-FDCK I feel might have been contaminated with some cathinone of the alpha-php kind as I'm wonky but tweaking.

The vendor had sent out messages saying last week or the one before a ban was going to be implemented in the land of the tulips, basically begging people to buy all the uppers for some ridiculously cheap price otherwise he would be forced to destroy the materials.

What I wanted to say is simply and I could have written it all in one sentence, that for me 1P feels unrecognizable from real LSD, but that's my very own subjective experience and in a blind test in a similar set and setting I would not be able to tell them apart. But that's just me.

In my own subjective experience I also find 1cp to have a peculiar vibe to it, but maybe it's due to the fact that I bought my 1cp from Germany last year the week it was going to be included in their controlled substances list. So I paid almost nothing and built up quite a stash.

Given they were half as cheap, even more bought by the sheet (I did not get that many but still) as the 1P the last day they could be shipped from Berlin, I always considered them 1P's cheaper brother.

So I tend to take them in bed while listening to music in full darkness, or I take them on random boring evenings, while the 1P I treat as sacred like real LSD and I do it in the spring under my sacred Sakura tree (blooming cherry tree) in the garden while wearing my hakama and sometimes even some pieces of my Kendo armour. Meditating and doing some lysergic fueled Iaido katas, I practice both Kendo and Iaido, with a blunt blade as I do not handle the sharp ones or the home defense tools that go bang while altered (they are in a safe right now, field stripped, with the full magazines in a separate locked drawer).
Yeah I see where you are coming from. Personal experience. Always trumps theory they say.

Hampered cognition and intellect today. Inability to really sleep + time dilation + injury = all drugs (except Lysergamides suddenly) used more, around clock.
I have gotten very high testinga new high quality Cannabis vaporizer. arrived from Germany a very high quality halogen light one.

I woke up for loo, red eyed bed coming back, but my mind needs to know now it had the chance.

My immune system selectively and randomly overreacts to specific vaporizers unique signature gas product. Non material. It's the only way I have come to explain it, with lots of experience and study of cannabinoid vaporization and grasping the logic of my malfunctional immune system through time.

This is very high vapor quality. Fast extractor, so smooth too. Opennest airflow.
And testing for immune flagging, I vaped a lot felt sensations of a whitie actually really noticed the cannabis.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience I really appreciate you sharing those thoughts I should have considered my own there with the overall context in light.

I did pay a lot of attention to this several years ago I've just kind of got used to everything in my own world that I need to know and stopped even thinking about it really for a long time.

So like yourself I just go by my own solid consistent personal experience and feelings and intuition but with this in particular From the start it became strangely apparent that there was potential for substantial variation to how different people experience the various lysergamides.

1P For example and I do completely agree with you because the first time I took it was January 2019 I hadn't tripped for a long time relatively then and I took 200 µg expecting about 1 1/2 hours of a gradual rise to just get myself settled and I did have a lot of trip anxiety too. So much has happened in life since my last experiences before and it was actually quite brave to even take it at the time.

I barely had time to sit down the come up for so fast it amazed me honestly minutes and I felt pretty full effects within five minutes I had OEV's.

By 25 minutes I could almost have called it peak except it wasn't quite it carried on going deeper and it was all round a truly extraordinary visual and mental headspace trip and I totally respected the compound and agreed with everything you say here and would not be disputing you except these things just aren't quite so black-and-white and they are variable among different body chemistry is strangely whereas LSD 25 is perhaps less variable there due to the metabolic cleavage or whatever?

Anyway that particular trip was absolutely fantastic it gave me everything I would have been looking for and expected and already knew.

I did certainly experience a very fast onset and rise to peak though more than I would ever normally expect even with a rapid onset I've had experiences like that before like coming up very strongly almost immediately but then the peak will still slightly longer back with 1P the rise was unexpectedly fast and always is for me now vs all others one hand.

And this report was echoed and mirrored by the majority of certainly more experienced psycho notes but not everybody some people experienced a very different onset and some people experience different lysergamide more or less significantly it also emerged.

1cP. I prefer it a lot I'm sure there is a different quality to it but I also took these compounds to my homoeopath who uses a sophisticated bio resonance testing device which measures frequencies and vibrations and can indicate how beneficial medicinal healing allergenic or poisonous any particular substance is to my body.

We tested 1P, ALD, 1cP, MDMA, Kratom, Kanna, Kava, Etizolam (I use wild amounts. Atm with high stress & injury prob 27 mg's daily 3 days now, 15-20 norm).

Everything tested mirrors identically the exact all round and specific action each compound has on my body and constitution.

Something about 1p just agrees with my own physiology and I'm incredibly in tune with my body and symptoms and reactions after long-term severe Lyme disease and the most insane allergies ever with a natural bodily intuition already just requires that anyway.

1cP feels better. ug per ug I feel more from it. I getmore propellation into the astral planes.

I mix them though. Some in July 2019 reported lacklustre 1cP.

I was trepidant testing the 250 batch I had in. I was assured.

I wished Ihad got ALD ALD ALD when it was there for me. Instead of one order.

But 1cP I like.

ALD is the smoothest. Gentlest. As you would expect. More than 25. So 1cP did test a notch less "pretty damn okay" in a sense, on a scale right through middle ground- not the best say but nothing too assaulting.

Or as perfect example, with myself personally Krstom- displaying strong physical medicinal attributes, as well as a high aggravation level.

Kava, no allergy, not exactly easy for my constitution and metabolism, but no rejection or irritation.

And so on. Kanna, too aggravating. Etizolam right, best thing ON sliced bread lol.

For me, then. Something about Etizolam made it profoundly medicinal for my body. Maybe calming an over agitated, damaged and inflamed Nervous System, but displaying unseen levels of direct medicinal efficacy at that time.

Nov 2019. Just in. Only 1 mg daily then.

(Later) on, sustained high levels 10-20 daily + extra Long Covid nerve damage and residence, the Etizolam tested quite negatively for me.

I didn't actually need that confirming I was just curious always looking to get a gauge and insight into things which might help me.

That is an example of how one drug changed from being profoundly beneficial for me to being substantially harmful not in a damaging sense a temporary impactful way.

So...sorry. So stoned. ALD was the outright winner. Pretty close to the Etiz too. Like, so far in the Green zone it's beneficial not just harmless enough!

1cP a notch but still good zone behind, then! I expected too.

1P. About 1.5 x lower down than 1cP vs ALD>1cP.

Lagging in 3rd. The clear loser, for my body then. Matched by experience.

But you take the others away and it gets very clean bill and safe go ahead still.

We are also talking about margins as well but margins can be stretched.

I have lots of reasons and perceptions, records I base on here. But too outside myself and overcome too today, really stirred up some energy with the weed.

Officially stupid lol. I'm so disappointed though because I know my body and what I can and cannot tolerate to the very exact precise degree and how viable or not anything is and which measures I am aware of or compromises or sacrifices can be taken or hacks all over the place all day long in Catch-22 reality.

So I basically cannot fail to feel how close I am to the fire as an analogy you just know about it when you get within 6 inches and your clothes will even start to smell that is the analogy for my own bodily intuition once I have had enough opportunity to make a firm assessment or something in an elimination trial confirmation manner.

My feeling was very quickly that my Muinn system is not going to allow me to tolerate this specific vaporising model without basically being too debilitated by an unnecessary inflammatory reaction to a harmless highly medicinal compound with no materials present it will react to with another model at any temperature and extraction rate like no real rational explanation for it.

Supposing there was no reaction there at all I will need more time to ascertain this fully and gauge it, I would be probably quite cheerful and elated it's nice when something good goes your way rather then once again too good to be true.

It's no loss. Just another disappintment. Despite me having learnt not to hold hopes.

It's harder still not to feel disappointed. I thought if you got the first one, you've taken care of the second.

Maybe I was hoping. A super high quality medicinal cannabis vaporizer like this,my immune system okay with it, would alone actube life changing.

Allergies deny my 99% of opportunities. So indescribably impactful yet mostly invisible outwardly.

I need to keep testing though. Not ideal moment.

I will proceed to get higher and higher on good organic Sativa now, Indica was heavy.

@Mental Kenny thanks again was interesting and valuable.

I reckon I side with you except fo wonder if individual bodies are a factor here on that one though. Cannabis and not sleeping +++ has stupified me but also it's like a hurricane is whipped up my mind now. Everything has been thrown into the air.

It needs full attention. Integration in waves partly. It's like homework integration is. It's more beneficial than homework though, which for me was still easier too, which fits the principle.

What pays off isn't always easy. Kind of.

Back to combos: My mini doses (typically of either 1cp, ald-52, or 4-aco-dmt) are basically threshold doses: i.e. "just high enough to feel it". For me this is something like 1/8 of a normal dose but it depends on the chem. If, throughout the day, I feel up to it, I combo with a bit of weed. What I have found is that when I vape weed on a mini dose, I don't get any stoning effect: usually it doesn't even feel like I smoked weed. Instead, it brings out the psychedelic effects of the mini dose. It's lovely and energizing, but you have to be careful because you may get very high and not quite realize it since it feels clearheaded.

Like some of the others here, I mini-dose only on weekends. If I do it while I'm working I just find it frustrating/distracting as I'm too busy trying to focus on whatever I'm up to. Feels like a waste, for me at least.

Back to combos: My mini doses (typically of either 1cp, ald-52, or 4-aco-dmt) are basically threshold doses: i.e. "just high enough to feel it". For me this is something like 1/8 of a normal dose but it depends on the chem. If, throughout the day, I feel up to it, I combo with a bit of weed. What I have found is that when I vape weed on a mini dose, I don't get any stoning effect: usually it doesn't even feel like I smoked weed. Instead, it brings out the psychedelic effects of the mini dose. It's lovely and energizing, but you have to be careful because you may get very high and not quite realize it since it feels clearheaded.

Like some of the others here, I mini-dose only on weekends. If I do it while I'm working I just find it frustrating/distracting as I'm too busy trying to focus on whatever I'm up to. Feels like a waste, for me at least.
same for me 1/4 - mini and 1/8 for perceptible micro dose (~12 ug 1plsd)
was at a group art show last night and some of the other artists were micro and mini dosing too, it is getting quite popular.

it makes you super attractive
it's like your on top of things and only good things can happen
girls seem to be interested in you
and want you
it's like you can get laid with it

Used to like occasionally plugging small doses of mxe+2c-b together like 2-3mgs of each for some some mild uplifting effects. More than a microdose since there are some mild threshold tripping effects but far from a full dose. Sometimes would load a few or so 1ml oral syringes with 2-3mgs of both or one or the other and take it here and there throughout the day.

When you plug a full dose of both together at the same time it can get a bit chaotic and uneasy since you are still coming up on the 2c-b while the mxe is peaking but you don't get that with mini threshold doses.

Made a first attempt at MAL microdose at 3.5mg. At that dosage it was true microdose territory: Mild/subtle stimulation without much else. Combined nicely with weed though. Next time will try 5mg.

Last edited: