• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Michael Phelps caught holding a pipe, in picture

Yea no shit. The guy goes to my school, too. It's a campus of 30,000 students but still, the least we'd do is create a 'this guy is a douche' Facebook group if we knew who it was. The man graced us with his presence by partying with us (not me personally but with random people at the bars and stuff) and giving people good stories to tell for a lifetime. Then some asshole goes and narcs up a pic like that, what a dick.

You are now under oath to maim and mutilate this cunt.

and now they potentially want to bring charges against him:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/feb/03/michael-phelps-smoking-marijuana

It's soooo lame, like the sheriff doesn't have any real crimes to prosecute? If phelps was smart he would have denied the whole thing. Have you seen the pic? there is no smoke in the bong. He should have just said "I was just holding it up as a joke, i'm sorry, it wasn't a good joke."

But if he loses all his sponsors (highly unlikely IMO) maybe he could pick up a sponsorship from whatever company made the bong he was smoking out of? It looked like nice glass.

At least if Michael Phelps comes back in the next Olympics and wins a bunch of medals, he could be a great example that smoking cannabis doesn't turn you into a loser.

^^^WTF that makes no sense whatsoever. There's no way Phelps is going to be found guilty of that shit no possible way, especially with the lawyers he can afford. Fucking crooked assed Richland County...the same place I got arrested for having weed stems. I'll say it again WEED STEMS :!. Fucking backwards ass hillbilly cops who couldn't make it in life.

You are now under oath to maim and mutilate this cunt.

For sho jack. When I find this fool he's getting his fucking face smashed in for real. Bad news is the prick is probably in hiding, because he knows trill ass motherfuckers like me (who reside in the trill mothafuckin 803) will be itching to break his face in half. Motherfucker must have been on his period giving up pics on my man Mikey Phelps like that. He fucked himself in his pussy this time. The bastard!

i like the message this sends

8 time gold medalists smoke marijuana :|

For sho jack. When I find this fool he's getting his fucking face smashed in for real. Bad news is the prick is probably in hiding, because he knows trill ass motherfuckers like me (who reside in the trill mothafuckin 803) will be itching to break his face in half. Motherfucker must have been on his period giving up pics on my man Mikey Phelps like that. He fucked himself in his pussy this time. The bastard!

first you gotta find out the guys name. That might be the hardest part.

then after you have his name, enlist the help of a hot stoner girl. If she's sexy enough, and asks the right people the right questions, you could have this guy in less than 24 hours. Just tell hot stoner girl to ask photographer friend's what the photographer's phone number is. Tell her not to be too specific: "I just wanna talk to him, I met him once at a party, I just want to fuck him, etc, etc."

easiest way to find people is to get a sexy bitch to start asking questions....... works every time. And when you find him, you don't have to stomp him out, just make sure everyone knows his name.

found out some kids were arrested for trying to sell the RooR that he smoked out of for 10 grand. haha tards

It *might* be him:

phelps_516_0102_25518a.jpg

At least he's smoking out of a decent bong

So Richland County isn't persuing criminal charges because of insufficient evidence.
/their 5 minutes

I am disappointed that Michael gave a phony apology. What is he apologizing for? He should stand up for himself. He obviously isn't sorry, he is just sorry he got caught.

This would have been a perfect opportunity for him to say, "yeah, so what? I smoked weed. People do that soemtimes."

His response to the photo couldn't have been executed more perfectly.

"I, Michael Phelps, hereby apologize to Americans everywhere.

Because if not for the fact that I sometimes smoke marijuana, I might have won eleven or twelve out of a possible eight gold medals, instead of winning a mere eight.

Sorry."