• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

meyers-briggs personality test

wow this is quite wierd 2 me(only because as stated "only 2 % of the population are enfj's) I'am a enfj!!yes...I'am diffent I luv it -- "ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are."...... man i luv that description of me according 2 this test i most defintely agree w/ it!

enfp ---
and i know why think of it this way how many of the enfp's in here do lots of drugs?
what is the new bl for?

ESTP
moderately expressed extrovert 56%
slightly expressed sensing personality 11%
distinctively expressed thinking personality 67%
slightly expressed perceiving personality 11 %

If you want to try explain the descrepencies between the general population personality type %'s and the %'s here, then maybe looking at what types of people are attracted to the types of scene that we're in on this board might be able to explain it.
A couple might be pure chance even, and a couple might also be people being uncertain on the answers, so flaws in the test, but nevertheless the first test was very good, but someone has already said they were uncertain of answers to questions, so that just shows how people are different and that it can happen.
ooo cheeky bluelighters!
:)

E N T P :)
ENTPs are in the business of change, improvement, experimentation.
yay! experimentation! *looks sheepish*
clever lil ENTP personality won't stop with the thinking and changing, and arguing, are ENTP's predisposed to insomnia?... lying awake thinking a million-miles-an-hour

I'm a very strong INTP and have been every time I've taken these tests. Also, this page has some information on the best mates for different personality types. I'm the ideal mate for any ENFP or ENFJ women out there if you're interested ;) .

ESFP: Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving
I think it's a nice way of saying all I know how to do is socialize! Oh well I always have fun!
=)

I'm an ENTJ...EXTREME N and extreme T, with moderate E and I'm barely a J....
Anyone here notice that the overwhelming majority of drug users (i.e. bl'ers) here are N's? I think this is because N's are into experimentation, exploration, the unconvential, breaking boundaries, etc. As for why there are Ss who do drugs...well, they probably do so because it is what everyone else is doing and it's percieved by them as relatively mainstream and ok (no offense to the Ss!...you are probably borderline Ss too).

the first time I took it I was an "n"
the second, an "s"
perhaps its mood based.. i know i don't do anything because it's 'mainstream'

I'm a very strong INTP and have been every time I've taken these tests. Also, this page has some information on the best mates for different personality types. I'm the ideal mate for any ENFP or ENFJ women out there if you're interested
N a r c , thats really interesting 'cos I'm a really strong INTP and my gf is an ENFJ. So I guess thats why it has worked so well.
[Edit, it edited out N a r c 's name and replaced with ****]
[ 31 December 2001: Message edited by: Johny Boy ]
[ 02 January 2002: Message edited by: Johny Boy ]