• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

meyers-briggs personality test

eNFp
"This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others"
right on, right on...

ENTP, but I've known that since I was 10 years old. :)
It's rather spooky how well they pegged me in the description.

I'm an ESFP (Performer Artisan)
Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
89 1 33 89
You are:
very expressed extrovert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
very expressed perceiving personality

I am bumping this for stragglers. I have been into MBTI for thirteen years, so I volunteer to add up all the replies and maybe do some analysis (as discussed in the thread by fairnymph).

I'm an iNFp too (Healer Idealist).
And glad to see that the statistics don't hold up on bluelight! That 1% stuff was making me feel like a freak for a while there until I saw the follow ups!
-Erin

yay supervisor guardians! (ESTJ's!!!) i might be wrong but i think im the only one! yay!! im cool im cool ;) hehe

ISTP...or
Introverted
Sensing
Thinking
Perceiving
and I'm pretty sure I'm the only ISTP that exists on this thread so far :) Hooray for solidarity! ;)
Drew

ENFP
Extrovert=67%
Intuitive=22%
Feeling=11%
Perceiving=44%
I have evolved over the years from an ESTP when I first took the test in college. The reason for the evolution I think is that I my mentor throughout college (a licensed MFT)really helped unlock a lot of emotional channels in me, and my subsequent efforts to make a marriage work (most incredible human being, wrong gender)taught me to tap into a lot of buried aspects of my person. I used to be very analytical, dispassionate, empirical, objective and hands on. Now I am much more compasionate, understanding, forgiving, openminded about the world, and "case-by-case" approach to people and events.
ENFP definitely best defines me, with the second best being ESFP.

<~~ ISFJ.
Introverted - 11%
Sensing - 33%
Feeling - 11%
Judging - 56%
Wow. That test was so dead on, it freaked me out.

I'm ENFP
Extroverted 56
Intuitive 44
Feeling 11
Perceiving 11
Eerily accurate, though on a lot of the questions
I really could have went either way and just ending up saying I guess this ones more me. That always happens to me on these types of tests.

Chalk another one up for INFP:
Your Type is
I N F P
78 56 67 100
"INFPs live primarily in a rich inner world of introverted Feeling. Being inward-turning, the natural attraction is away from world and toward essence and ideal."
Yep, that's pretty much it.
Seeing as how this is a drug discussion board I think it would be interesting to see if there is any link between personality type and drug preference. Personaly I prefer psychedellics which fit very nicely with the whole "essence and ideal" thing as well as the "inclination toward...other-worldliness"

Your Type is
ENTJ
Strength of the preferences :
Extroverted 22
Intuitive 56
Thinking 22
Judging 56
hmmmmmm Judging.....

ENFP But I'm sure (as a fence-riding Gemini) that if I take the test in a week, my results might be a little different, qualitatively.
I don't know, I'm only an intuitive friend to everybody...

Interesting, seems I join the 1337 ;) :
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
joining INTP's such as Einstein, Pascal, and C.G. Jung. i do believe Johny Boy mentioned some other notable INTP's. It seems my perceiving personality strength is insanely high. hmmmm.
who needs x-ray glasses?
;)
[ 17 February 2002: Message edited by: ice-9 ]

ENFP - but that's what I've always been, so no shock there...
On the second test, I'm a guardian, which doesn't surprise me...

INTP
A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.
This sounds about right.
I also have to agree with the word games thing. Those are my FAVORITE games.. anything trivial and challenging :)