• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methylone + ?

you could loose your mind.

if i were you, and if i were dead set on this, and i thought it maybe could be safe, i'd test it out on some rats first.

seriously, buy rats. great thing to have around anyway.

dont know if that's of any use to ya. im pretty sure it's not something you'd want to do anyway. but who am i?

-j.

why would you kill living creatures when theres tons of data on maois and mdma/mda/uppers. maois and methylcathinone is dangerous and can be fatal. so put all that data together, spare the rats and please dont kill yourself.

its cool to be the first person to do a new combo, but its not cool to go to die cuz you mixed stuff thats obviously dangerous together. do you wonder why no-one has tried this combo? (or at least why very few people have?)

the danger far outwheighs the benefits

If you like heartattacks and absolutely must try this, go for extremely low doses like a quarter of a dose of each or so. Although this might fuck you up too bad too and kill you. I know very little about harmaline and methlyone besides their basic properties with respect to their classes and I must say that I personally would never let a stimulant loose on my brain with the brakes cut. Keep that in mind.

this post is stupid. if you want to discuss suicide your in the wrong forum. please post this thread in the dark side.

I was just curious cuz I wasn't sure if it would potentiated like E would b. Plus I saw a few reports on erowid with e+maoi combo with very small amounts of e.

ya, of course its gonna potentiate the methylone.. but its still really dangerous.. id rather not have my e potentiated than have to withstand a better buzz with this thought in the back of my mind saying that i might get seritonen syndrome.. you would get lots of psychosomatic effects from it.. oh and theres lots of post on erowid that say the exact opposite of what your claiming. ( i know there are good reports with e+maoi) but the bad ones are really scary and not worth the good ones by comparison

methylone combo question

Im gonna be taking some methylone again this weekend for the second time. The first time I took it I didnt really feel so much euphoria, and i was wondering if adding in some Oxycontin would prove for a better ride. Anyone with experience ever try this with good results. I know opiates can kill a psychedelic high, but since methylone doesnt exactlyu produce visuals I thought this might work, but wanted to get an expert opinion first. thanks.

how much did you do the first time? I did 150mg my first time and it was absolutely amazing.

^^^the best description of methylone that anyone could ever want. exactly what methylone is like.

ok, great description and all, but no one answered my intial question. would taking a dose of 20mg of oxycodone along with the methylone at the peak decrease the effects of the methylone?

Well since nobody else is offering comments, I'll offer something related. I've used 20+ plus mg oxycodone with MDMA a few times during, before, and after the peak (separate trials). I have yet to open the bag of methylone, but if it's anything like MDMA, it should go nicely. From heresay methylone is somewhat more of a downer than MDMA, so I speculate it may be even better. I can say that you probably are not going to be moving a whole lot, set up somewhere comfortable to lay down for a few hours. You may get a little queasy too, don't expect not to vomit once or twice.

Last weekend I downed a couple hydrocodone 10 right as I started to feel the IAP I had taken. My friend an I both agreed it took away from the IAP. IAP and methylone are different of course but they are in the same family relatively speaking. If it were me I would save that oxy for the comedown.

uumpaloompa, entactogenic euphoria is very different from Opiate euphoria. I can't answer your question from personal experience, but I have used Opiates/Opioids with LSA. The physical euphoria becomes very nice, but the mental aspect of it is negative for me. Psychedelics open me up to a new world, while Opioids give me an illusion of happiness and contentment. They close me off to the world while making me feel like "everything is Ok." I didn't like that at all. I would say it's a bad idea. I know why you are wondering this, because OxyContin is extremely euphoric, and Methylone was for me as well, but I really believe mixing the two would cause an imbalance of euphoric properties. Another lighter psychedelic like 2C-C, 2C-B, a small dose of mushrooms, or some Cannabis would quite possibly enhance the euphoria a bit.

..Actually, after I posted this, I started thinking about it. I don't know how you are planning to use the OxyContin, but If you insufflated it 20 minutes after you took the Methylone, it may work well. The timing of causing them to peak at the same time may cause awesome euphoria, but then again, like I said, alot of entactogenic euphoria is psychological. Have you ever noticed that you could be in a certain mindset and setting on the same dose of a psychedelic drug one day and not trip very well or not get the strong overwelming entactogenic effects of MDMA like chemicals, then on the same dose under a different mindset and setting, you are blown away? OxyContin will get me high no matter where the hell I'm at or whether I'm happy, sad, angry, lonely, depressed, excited, etc... I have found that the best way to get the most from psychedelics and entactogens is to really "get into" the drug. Let it flow through you and don't hold back. On 150mgs of Methylone, I was blown away. On 190mgs, I hardly got much of anything. On 200mgs, I was again blown away, yet not even as much as 150mgs, though that was because I hadn't used an entactogenic drug since I had tried MDMA a few times a few years before. I would have to agree with the above reply. Opiates are better used for harsh come-downs. However, if you just had an intense entheogenic experience, Opiates will take away from that.

Last edited:
has anyone done a methylone 2c-x combination and liked it? everything i've read about the combination wasn't too favorable, but i'm still interested in trying it.