Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, etizolam and MXE is fine.

24hours is good for tramadol, you're good...

yes i know. but really...i just can´t do cannabis anymore. sometimes it goes well, but thats very rare.
i get really paranoid on cannabis sometimes and also get panik attacks from time to time which results in derealization.

Does some crasy boy tried to mix deprenyl (selegiline at IMAO-B dose, aka under 5mg) with MXE? I saw that ketamine is okay with selegiline, but don't have a fucking clue for the selegiline + MXE combo...

So I did this a few times (keep in mind that I was at 2.5mg selegiline 3/4 times per week). At low doses, I increase the euphoria and the speedy effects but decrease the dissociation feeling. At moderate doses I was somewhat edgy (like a stim but with confusion) and dislike it, with less dissociation, so I didn't increase the dosage further and don't recomand it.

DO NOT take Methylone after taking MXE

MXE a few hours after Methylone is probably ok

just a warning.. your heart is going to go a million miles a minute and you're literally going to have to sweat it out for a few hours. Could potentially be a fatal combo.

2C-E and MXE is so great.

Had an intense ++++ experience and when I came back the whole house was rocking like a boat and I integrated with the computer to control the boat/ship. It was pretty strange to run windows.

(sorry fuck 2C-E..)

2C-B + MXE IS FUCKIN DIVINE! ITs chemical love affair, a synergy that glooms! ITS THE NEW MILLENIUM PARTY DRUG!

All candyflipping, kittifllip, are fuckign 20th century drugs! Seriously this is the new drug and have tried zillions and this best party combo ever tried. HOLY COW cant get enough! The fractals, the smooth euphoria, yes i do like it smooth and controllable, "the flow", and its a designer's visual dream happening!!!!!!

It does need a bit alcohol to potentiate and cool down the speediness but wow!!!!

Love potion: 50mg oral + ~22mg 2C-B (i did last night 37 but my tollerance is sky high)

PS1: MXE (probably the NMDA effect via AMPRA receptors) eliminats any potential hungover of 2cb if it even exists!!!!! Me got a new fav party drug! MDMA? Srsly!? No!

PS2: Dont snort MXE. Oral is so much better (at least for me)

PS3: Yes its better than 2CB/K combo!

Last edited:
Yeah 2c-e differs because it is far from controllable. I literally had to hold on to my seat so I wouldnt fall out, lol.

(sorry fuck 2C-E..)

2C-B + MXE IS FUCKIN DIVINE! ITs chemical love affair, a synergy that glooms! ITS THE NEW MILLENIUM PARTY DRUG!

All candyflipping, kittifllip, are fuckign 20th century drugs! Seriously this is the new drug and have tried zillions and this best party combo ever tried. HOLY COW cant get enough! The fractals, the smooth euphoria, yes i do like it smooth and controllable, "the flow", and its a designer's visual dream happening!!!!!!

It does need a bit alcohol to potentiate and cool down the speediness but wow!!!!

Love potion: 50mg oral + ~22mg 2C-B (i did last night 37 but my tollerance is sky high)

PS1: MXE (probably the NMDA effect via AMPRA receptors) eliminats any potential hungover of 2cb if it even exists!!!!! Me got a new fav party drug! MDMA? Srsly!? No!

PS2: Dont snort MXE. Oral is so much better (at least for me)

PS3: Yes its better than 2CB/K combo!

Has anyone tried this while laying in bed, closed eyes and music? I really dont understand people who use mxe and dont have closed eyes, a very useless buzz imo.

200mg of MXE doesn't rock me too hard with my tolerance, but 200mg with 1.5g of mushrooms and i was so gone... if you have a tolerance careful not to overdose on combinations with psychs. same thing happened to me with 2C-P... it seems that dosing your MXE with a psychedelic can sorta make it so that you don't have an MXE tolerance for a bit... or something idk...

2-dpmp with mxe and you will see time dripping off your fingers witness your self break through a hole in the celling to be re built molecule by molecule . damn it hurry up tuesday grrr . p.s mix boose in with this and you will know how jesus felt like while hang on the cross because you will become him as he talks to you lol

i just relivd my hole life and death it only took 0.5gmxe so deep i cannot explailn

200mg of MXE doesn't rock me too hard with my tolerance, but 200mg with 1.5g of mushrooms and i was so gone... if you have a tolerance careful not to overdose on combinations with psychs. same thing happened to me with 2C-P... it seems that dosing your MXE with a psychedelic can sorta make it so that you don't have an MXE tolerance for a bit... or something idk...
This is important to keep in mind.
When combining with psychedelics be sure to take less than your usual dose of both drugs because they will potentiate each other.

i just relivd my hole life and death it only took 0.5gmxe so deep i cannot explailn

jesus fucking christ!!! 500mgs MXE?? m-holes are insane. 100mgs MXE, 120mgs DXM, 1mg xanax, nitrous (tank), and marijuana was the mos t unbe-fucking-lievable and mindblowing experience of my life.

today i've had

150mgs DXM
1mg xanax
10mgs MXE
marijuana
15mgs oxycodone

and i feel fucking amazing. the absolute bliss of oxy mixes perfectly with the serene, and god-likee feeling of the NMDA antagonists. i usually have to take 45mgs to feel something. but this 15mgs makes me feel like im on 45mgs. im

Status
Not open for further replies.