View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends and I have tried the following with no ill effects, though some synergy or potentiation or attenuation.

MXE + Cannabis + Tobacco + JWH + AM + 4-MEC (100mg)

MXE + Cannabis + Tobacco + JWH + AM + MDPV

MXE + Cannabis + Tobacco + JWH + AM + 2C-E or 2C-I

MXE + Cannabis + Tobacco + JWH + AM + Methylone + Alcohol

MXE + Cannabis + Tobacco + JWH + AM + Gabapentin + Effexor + Zoloft + all of the above MINUS M1/4-MEC

MXE + Cannabis + Tobacco + JWH + AM + Gabapentin + Effexor + Zoloft + 5-MeO-DMT + MDPV + 2C-E/I

MXE (60% ) + 5-MeO-DMT (20% ) + MDPV (20% ) (made a "cocktail" called '5-MeO-DXMTEPV')

MXE (constant daily redosing Insuff/IM) + Cannabis + Hash + Tobacco + JWH + AM + Gabapentin + Effexor + Zoloft + Alcohol (beers) + MDPV (constant daily redosing) + 12 hours sleep dep (very bad, this fucks EVERYTHING up and is neurotoxic) + multiple multivitamins + 10k% DV vitamin C + 5-MeO-DMT

Also combos with 4-MEC/Methylone/MXE but NOT together. One after another.

Tips with poly/multi drug use
* Take a MASSIVE amount of vitamins (fat + water soluble) and make sure to EAT and SLEEP and STAY HYDRATED.

* Reuptake Inhibitors are generally safer than neurotransmitter releasers/pumps like MDAI. Mixing both is a no-no.

* No mixing MAOIs with anything.

Sleep deprivation makes me feel like crap on just about anything but blow and amps... but usually I choose sleep.... I only take a stim if there's some specific reason I need to be up and alert and otherwise couldn't be... a few times a year max...

But I've found if your stuck in a weird sleep deprived mxe trip you can make it better with blow... amps on the other hand make it worse... for me anyway...

I tried approx. 20 mg snorted and 30 mg plugged MXE in combination with about 25 mg 4-Aco-Dipt. The initial effect was quite pleasant, but as the MXE wore off, the psychedelic afterglow of the 4-Aco made the transition to normalcy more difficult. However, the 4-Aco added a much more emotional quality to the otherwise analytical MXE experience.

The only negative effect was the extended comedown, but the prior effects made it worthwhile IMO. Will try this combination again, as no negative physical effects were noticed.

Had a bad experience with 2c-i and mxe last night. MXE made me forget I took mxe so I re-dosed a high dose on top of a high dose. Still wobbly some 12 hours later

I've had some odd reactions to 2ci... haven't had any in years now but I remember usually it was good but every now and then things went really odd in a not cool way... same with doi.... something about that iodine atom I think...

MXE and 2c-b was really really nice. Didn't take more than 25-30mg MXE and it felt heavenly!

MXE and 2c-b was really really nice. Didn't take more than 25-30mg MXE and it felt heavenly!

I really want to try this combo,it has everything to be great - euphoric psychedelic with dari dissociatiave - sounds f*kin win!

This seems like the best place to ask this...
I have just been prescribed Valpro (sodium valproate, 200mg twice daily) for possible neuropathic pain which I have been self-medicating with low doses of MXE. I can't find out much about it, and my knowledge of pharmacology is rudimentary at best, but it seems to me these two chemicals would not play well together? What do people think?
I'm not keen on taking them at all really as I would rather not be on daily psychiatric medication for what is actually a physical problem. I've only been given this stuff because of the ridiculous taboo on painkillers in this country (Australia).

I'm pretty wompled right now... been taking mxe and K and smoking herb all day.... just added in 160mg of some pure fire molly and wow...

^ (I have no idea, just started typing a reaction and that's what came out, hehe ... try saying it, feels good =D )

just add some 2cb eyeballed ~15mg its really euphoric. the 2 complement each other so well holy cow doesnt stop gettin better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 2cb kinda killed a bit the dissociative headspace but brought big time euphoria. its like have band aid of warmness around my head. wicked opioid sensation! :O

seriouysly wtf!!!!! its a different beast all together like flowing this warmness now in my lower back going around different parts of the body!?

Last edited:
SERIOUSLY try this combo! much better than k + 2cb. mxe + 2cb is the deal WOW!!!!!!!!!!

20mg + another 20mg hours later mixed with about 600mg ketamine =
for a wonky very high music appreciation at night.
...But....

Ever since this night, i am getting extremely severe depressive episodes, ive thought of suicide so much since saturday

20mg + another 20mg hours later mixed with about 600mg ketamine =
for a wonky very high music appreciation at night.
...But....

Ever since this night, i am getting extremely severe depressive episodes, ive thought of suicide so much since saturday

something is wrong you should stop drugs all together now

^ i remember getting these strong feelings particularly in october, i didnt do any drugs (apart from alcohol) until december,
ive been like that for years.

it went away when i met ketamine but since i put ketamine and mxe together the other night... my mind feels a bit broken. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.