• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methoxetamine Discussion Thread

eh

depends who they hire too determine the similarity..
the catch all clause is the nail in the coffin in the end.

imo it'd be sad if it doesnt get some investment from big pharma.. sounds better medicinally than ketamine almost.

...imo it'd be sad if it doesnt get some investment from big pharma...

It definitely deserves to be researched further. I'd hate to see it's potential for legitimate use overshadowed as it's banned everywhere as the next big internet-kiddie-drug... :|

Very interesting article about the inventor and makes you appreciate the skill and knowledge he has and how lucky we were to have him active on BL for so long.

I've been enjoying this gem somewhat regularly for the past month or so and have nothing but positive things to say about it.

For me it has the the insight of LSD, the warmth and well being of opiates, the intimacy of MDMA and the detachment of K. But suprisingly, all this without ANY of the wonkiness.

While this drug seems to be well active as a CNS depressent, even at doses high enough to nearly completely cloud your vision its still rather easy to move around. Which is both a blessing and a curse at ounce.

Last weekend I experimented with a high dose solo trip, literally felt like I was surfing the cosmos yet even at a state of near total dissociation I was still able to make it to the toilet. Feeling my way along the walls until I finally ended up hugging the toilet bowl having a ball the whole time. This could prove dangerous for those who like to take things to the extreme, as being numb all over with little sense of pain and impaired judment... well lets just say being mobile in such states could lead to injuries lol

I've fallen in love with this one, and dont find it more-ish at all. I can leave it sitting on my desk and not touch it for days. With K this doesnt happen.

The duration is something to be marveled at, in terms of the dose that is. Extremely good mileage. Also something of note, is the after glow. Wow. Every time I've taken it I've woken up feeling like a hundred bucks. And this tends to last well into the next day. If it didn't make it hard to sleep I'd nearly take it just for the afterglow.

Top chem indeed. Cant wait to see a toxicity profile on this one, feels very kind on the body.

PS:: For those k-fiends, I know your thinking it. I'll say now that you can DEFINITELY hit a hole with this stuff, and you really don't need much at all.

^ Great review, sounds amazing. Will be on the look out for this one.

Oh it is. I normally take LSD every weekend, not just for the partying but for the insight it gives allowing me to take stock of where I'm at in life and properly think about things. When MXE is about, I don't need any acid. It can take you to very deep head spaces and gives me a brilliant new perspective on life that previously I'd only been able to get from chowing down tabs.

what dosage are you having to get such insights L3inad???

also, what ROA are you using??? snorting or eating/IM/IV ?

:)

what dosage are you having to get such insights L3inad???

also, what ROA are you using??? snorting or eating/IM/IV ?

:)

I'd say ~80mg spread out over a couple hours gets me to that enlightened state ;). I've been snorting mostly, pretty sure its far from the most effective ROA for this substance but it seems effective enough when I'm not worried about wasting it.

I've tried sub-lingual also which seems possibly better than snorting in terms of faster onset. This stuff takes quite some time to fully kick in which can get a bit interesting with the time distortion, forgetting how long ago your last dose was, then having another because your not really feeling it.

You tend to accidentally stack doses up, which leads to a lot of unintentional M-holes =D

What's the dosing profile like? It sucks that erowid doesn't have a vault.

It costs about the same as Ketamine, is it as potent as K?

It seems like a good legalish alternative, but K is only S3 so it's less likely to be prosecuted agressively.

I hope to be trying this in the next month or so, not a fan of K at all, never really got it, but the opiate edge to m-ket has me interested

wow i must still have my ket tolerance from back in the day.

i've been doing ranges from 50mg-100mg's at a sesh and i dont feel as enlightened as u say u are. Just feel a lil wonky, slightly confused k state of mind.

Next time i try i'ma up the dosage to at least 100-150mg see how that settles me :)

wow i must still have my ket tolerance from back in the day.

i've been doing ranges from 50mg-100mg's at a sesh and i dont feel as enlightened as u say u are. Just feel a lil wonky, slightly confused k state of mind.

Next time i try i'ma up the dosage to at least 100-150mg see how that settles me :)

Hrmm. Maybe I'm just special? As I've maintained a decent K tolerance myself lately.

The powder is really hard to eyeball, it fluffs up to look like ALOT more than it is.

I must admit that your environment (ie. set and setting etc) seem to play a really large part in the intensity of MXE. For example a room full of people sitting in a dark moody lit room will be happily messed up until someone turns the light on and everyone's magically sober?

Weird drug.

@Girlygrrl
Potency would be easily twice that of K.

People here experimenting with methoxetamine: do any of you have opioid tolerances? Do you feel it's affected your experience with the substance compared to people who don't have tolerances?

People here experimenting with methoxetamine: do any of you have opioid tolerances? Do you feel it's affected your experience with the substance compared to people who don't have tolerances?

I dont have an opiate tolerance. There's definitely an opiate glow to the experience, but I dont think it plays a major role.

I doubt that a tolerance would impact much on what you get out of it. I'm thinking whatever MXE's metabolites are probably have some opiate activity, as the afterglow seems to feel like it comes from that side of things. Just a guess though.

^ Right OK, I definitely want to play around with this stuff but was wondering if opioid tolerance would affect it much. Thanks for the info. :)

out of the 3-4times i've sampled this so far. it def has a good opiates propertys to it. that nice warm fuzzy feeling that we all love and chase :>

I recently tried (and rather enjoyed) K for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

My experience appeared to tick all the boxes in terms of being a K experience from what I've read about ketamine, but as i have recently been reading up on methoxetamine i am now curious as to whether there is any way to subjectively tell the difference between these two for a user who is inexperienced with this kind of substance.

I must stress this isn't a "what did i take" post, I'm just wondering if there are any deadset differences between the two for future reference. Also another reason for me asking this is because i thought that my K experience had a lovely opiate (warm/fuzzy) quality along with the disassociation. I just assumed this was normal but then read about MXE and it piqued my curiousity. Sorry if this question has been dealt with elsewhere

I recently tried (and rather enjoyed) K for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

My experience appeared to tick all the boxes in terms of being a K experience from what I've read about ketamine, but as i have recently been reading up on methoxetamine i am now curious as to whether there is any way to subjectively tell the difference between these two for a user who is inexperienced with this kind of substance.

I must stress this isn't a "what did i take" post, I'm just wondering if there are any deadset differences between the two for future reference. Also another reason for me asking this is because i thought that my K experience had a lovely opiate (warm/fuzzy) quality along with the disassociation. I just assumed this was normal but then read about MXE and it piqued my curiousity. Sorry if this question has been dealt with elsewhere

Well the first give away is in appearance. MXE is a very fluffy white powder (stuff I sampled anyway) where as K should be crystals, I've never bought it as powder but it does happen when some idiots decide to cut their gear. (don't buy it powdered)

Secondly, ketamine will numb your gums rather well when taste testing, MXE from memory doesn't but I could be mistaken.

The easiest way to tell is the duration. Ketamine is a very quick up-down with a rapid onset. MXE takes foreverrrrrrrrrrr to fully kick in and when it does it lasts many hours with lingering effects into the next day, K just tends to wear off after an hour or two. Also motor function on Ketamine is very limited, dose dependent of course. MXE you can still move with relative ease.

Ketamine also has opiate activity, but MXE seems to be significantly more active on that front.

I doubt people will ever try an pass off MXE as ketamine to sell, but there are some fools out there. Potency of MXE is easily double that of K imho. Some "acquaintances" helped themselves to a bag of MXE belonging to my friend on the way to a doof recently thinking it was K. Needless to say they got alot more than they expected racking up K sized lines 8o

Well the first give away is in appearance. MXE is a very fluffy white powder (stuff I sampled anyway) where as K should be crystals, I've never bought it as powder but it does happen when some idiots decide to cut their gear. (don't buy it powdered)

Secondly, ketamine will numb your gums rather well when taste testing, MXE from memory doesn't but I could be mistaken.

The easiest way to tell is the duration. Ketamine is a very quick up-down with a rapid onset. MXE takes foreverrrrrrrrrrr to fully kick in and when it does it lasts many hours with lingering effects into the next day, K just tends to wear off after an hour or two. Also motor function on Ketamine is very limited, dose dependent of course. MXE you can still move with relative ease.

Ketamine also has opiate activity, but MXE seems to be significantly more active on that front.

I doubt people will ever try an pass off MXE as ketamine to sell, but there are some fools out there. Potency of MXE is easily double that of K imho. Some "acquaintances" helped themselves to a bag of MXE belonging to my friend on the way to a doof recently thinking it was K. Needless to say they got alot more than they expected racking up K sized lines 8o

Thanks L3inad, confirms that what i had was most definitely K (crystals, duration, numbness pretty much absolute loss of motor function), and great information regarding MXE especially if it's something that's going to be doing the rounds soon.