• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methoxetamine Discussion Thread

had my first m-hole in ages this morning straight after a doof,PERFECT drug to use on a comedown started with 20mg 30mins later 30mg 30mins later 40mg apparently i was sitting on the couch while my friends were slapping me to wake up as i had to be back in bunbury in time.i do not rember this at all but apparently i was talk gibberish shit that didint make sense and thought i was home when my mates woke me up

Hello,

I'm wondering how strong are the CNS depressant effect of Methoxetamine ?

Personally I find it a mild to moderate CNS depressant. Probably less so than ketamine.

HOWEVER. Dont forget you've taken it and start combining to many downers at the end of a night. I've experienced pretty significant respiratory depression off mixing it with benzo's, opiates alcohol whatever. Not quite voluntary breathing but still enough to know that it can cause dangerous CNS depression when mixed.

I've had my whole house rock like a ship in open ocean whilst I controlled the house/ship from my computer by using the hieroglyphics and counter strike and so much other loss of reality/delusions that were so much fun and beautiful.

I had a very similar experience but did not enjoy it. A 'friend' gave me a big dose of MXE without telling me what it was. Not for me, thanks.

A 'friend' gave me a big dose of MXE without telling me what it was.

You mean you took something without knowing what it was? Why would you do that?

I can only imagine that a big dose of MXE would be terrifying if you didn't know what to expect. I mean, it can be intense even when you do know what you're taking. The line between 'crazy times' and psychosis can be razor thin when it comes to MXE. You don't want to get into a state of confusion and terror which you can't get yourself out of. It can have a lingering impact on one's psyche.

It took me weeks, if not months, to re-integrate the aspects of my personality which had splintered after a few too many high-dose MXE rides.

You mean you took something without knowing what it was? Why would you do that?

I can only imagine that a big dose of MXE would be terrifying if you didn't know what to expect. I mean, it can be intense even when you do know what you're taking. The line between 'crazy times' and psychosis can be razor thin when it comes to MXE. You don't want to get into a state of confusion and terror which you can't get yourself out of. It can have a lingering impact on one's psyche.

It took me weeks, if not months, to re-integrate the aspects of my personality which had splintered after a few too many high-dose MXE rides.

yeah fuck that! with the ammounts of RC's that are floating around these days you could have had anyyyyything a snortable DMT some PCP DOx 6-apb methylone mephedrone the list goes on and with that in mind what would you have told the doctor you took if you overdosed?he might IV you with some valium or some sort of CNS depressant to calm you down and possibly kill you.
i've got some experience with mxe and aloooot of ketamine i had 30mg in 2 lines about 15-20 mins apart the other night then as it kicked in i smoked some weed and if i wasnt experienced with heavy doses of LSD and ketamine i think i would of lost the plot.it was VERY hard to stay calm but i just kept telling myself it was the drugs that would wear off soon.moral of the story know what your taking and know how much your taking.what if that bag of powder your "friend" gave you turned out to be pcp or a DOx substance (the doses for them are in micro grams) and you snorted a fat line of it.you could of died mate.be fucking safe EPICALLY when it comes to RC's they havnt been researched enough for people to know the signs of an overdose,bad trip coming on ect ect

So what is MXE like in small doses? (20mg)

keen to give it a go but it will be in a nighclub, I have used ket many times before.

i find anything under 25mg gives a somwhat stimulating type of high your body feels quite heavy and weird as you dance along to the music.music appreciation goes through the roof!visual stimuli (like laser grids and lights going through smoke) really stand out while on a low does of mxe.as you go to 25mg-35mg the first effects you will notice is some relaxation.you'll just feel alot more comfortable and at ease with the world around you.as you go into the mid-high dose range things can get a little hetic 35-40mg visual stimuli like tv or lasers become somwhat confusing and dont make much sense to you at all.for example i snorted around 35-40mg then proceeded to watch breaking bad.once the mxe was full kicked in i was finding it very hard to make sense of what was going on on the tv screen.like i would just be watching the tv and the show would go frame by frame with the audio still working fine.breaking bad wasnt the best show for me to put on during this trips as each frame was a picture of a gun,somone being shot or a body being melted down is some acid in a bathtub (most BB fans will know the scene im talking about) and that wasnt very pleasant to watch while my reality was being ripped apart.as you get to the 50mg+ range you will notice a odd body load that would say feels like your underwater.your arms will feel very heavy and floppy haha some people ejoy this some people dont i myself find this to be the best part of the mxe trip.60-70mg this will begin to become VERY intense walking is near on impossible and talking isnt that easy either you'll be getting some nice CEV's i would compair it to the start of a dmt trip (all those swirling colors and shapes)70mg+ i ussally pass out and have no memory of what i've done during those hours while i was out of it.im still yet to experience any of the otherworldly entity's or anything like that.
MXE is one of my fav RC's.i dont think a night club would be the best place to dose it for your first time why dont you hold out until you get back from the nightclub juuust incase mxe isnt your thing and if things go bad your in the comfort of your own home.

also DO NOT binge on mxe i hit this stuff pretty fucking hard after i first received going through about 500mg in 3 days or so.by the 3rd day i was just snorting the mxe cuz it was there and i was well bored,when i first started using it,it would not effect my sleep at all by the 3rd day i was nearing a psychotic break down due to lack of sleep and trpping very hard........

im about to do my last 30-40mg and wait an hour or so then have some codeine as i could only get a small ammount of codeine and wanna make the most of it.......

a quick question does anyone know how long it takes to start withdrawing from mxe after some heavy use?tbh im going to be glad to be rid of the last of my mxe and take a nice long break.

also a warning to mxe users who like to combine it with other drugs be VERY VERY careful combining it with HSRD (high serotonin releasing drugs) as it can lead to serotonin syndrome witch i myself fell to a few weeks ago,after this awful experience i did some research i found this out,tomorrow or the next day i will post up the info regarding it.peace out peeps and with me luck with this mxe :)

Thank for the reply mate.

I will start with a little dose and see how I go.

Does MXE affect your serotonin levels like MDMA does? Just that Im heading over to Europe next month for a music festival and I dont really want to screw up my serotonin levels.

Thank for the reply mate.

I will start with a little dose and see how I go.

Does MXE affect your serotonin levels like MDMA does? Just that Im heading over to Europe next month for a music festival and I dont really want to screw up my serotonin levels.

im not %100 but yeah it would play with your serotonin levels as you can get SS if you take it while on a high dose of mdma

Iv put lots of mxy through my body over a couple years and just discovering the best (my fav) roa is plugging

After you get over the stigma of the whole process, its more efficient, avoids your stomach/nose, dosnt cause any discomfort for me and mxy dissolves into warm water very easy.

Also can instamt m hole without IM/IV :D

Can pickup oral syringe at any chemist.

Last edited:
Methoxetamine needs to be treated with respect... Not your average RC by any means.. This stuff sends you to another planet in sizable doses, in a way which you can totally lose grip on reality!.. Great chem though.. Shame it's been banned in the uk..

I know what you mean dude, after a night of small bumps (15mg w/no tolerane, 25mg+ with tolerance) every hour I end up being so mxafried that Im unable to talk anymore I just mumble random sounds, also walking was off the table halg way through the night. End up crawling around haha

End up so far outa 'reality' that every few seconds I would forget im in the process of having a cigarette, look around then see the ciggy in my hand and then finally register what is happening.

Then wake up the next day with little to no hangover :) its magical stuff but you do have to allways becareful. 15mg is all you need to begin enjoying the substance so mg scales are a must. Also be warned tolerance builds fast and daily use can easily slide you into mania.

Use scales and stay safe.

If you're talking about plugged mxe 15mg wouldn't be that small for someone with no tolerance but I think that would be quite a bit under what people usually insufflate which would be a common ROA. People seem to like mxe most at small doses in a bar context or enough to mhole and there seems to be a big division in the other mxe threads

I know what you mean dude, after a night of small bumps (15mg w/no tolerane, 25mg+ with tolerance) every hour I end up being so mxafried that Im unable to talk anymore I just mumble random sounds, also walking was off the table halg way through the night. End up crawling around haha

End up so far outa 'reality' that every few seconds I would forget im in the process of having a cigarette, look around then see the ciggy in my hand and then finally register what is happening.

Then wake up the next day with little to no hangover :) its magical stuff but you do have to allways becareful. 15mg is all you need to begin enjoying the substance so mg scales are a must. Also be warned tolerance builds fast and daily use can easily slide you into mania.

Use scales and stay safe.

Uhhh mannnnn I was dosing this stuff like 3meo..... guess I was being WAY too conservative, which I mean ain't a bad thing but I'm pretty sure I added enough to kick it into gear as I just felt a "zinggggggggggggg," wonder if I'm really on my way to an m-hole as they say. I bet it's weird too.

Edit:

Holy shit is this not the latest mega thread? Did I just really bump a thread that old? Man this is what came up with a google for "MXE Megathread" sorry. Guess it's working. I just figured it would have been closed... *shrug*

This is the most recent Australian MXE thread I could find with a quick search, I have no problem with you bumping this thread as it is the most appropriate place to make your post in AusDD and I don't feel it warrants another thread.

This is the most recent Australian MXE thread I could find with a quick search, I have no problem with you bumping this thread as it is the most appropriate place to make your post in AusDD and I don't feel it warrants another thread.

=D Ok, whatever, I'm not Australian or going there (any time soon that is, I'm gonna come be the pied piper of cane toads one day), but I like you guys so it'll do! I feel only HALF stupid then - <3

So did 3 microscoops of this this morning. Whereas 3meopcp you only feel that NMDA edge you definitely feel a serotoninness hit you good with the come up. I'd guess three microscoops are 30-45mg. I haven't been weighing it out, but as I was able to conservatively dose fluffy 3meo with a microscoop after some practice (shooting for the low end for sure, and staggering low doses I'll note) I didn't see a need with an even less potent one.

Edit: had to edit, the idea of playing a flute to drive toads outta Australia made me LMAO

Last edited: