• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Methamphetamine Rush

i'm on some right now, and i'd say the rush feels like....to me, it first gets me in my head, then becomes just too much for my head to handle all of it, so my body feels just...out there. honestly when you said nicotine rush...i'd say maybe. imagine a nicotine rush, a big one, but you don't have quite the same heavy body effects, and it replaces that with more physical head spinnings and what not. you also get out of breath(i'm guessing from increasing heart rate and BP and whatnot), then...repeat, basically, for some sort of length of time. it's hard to describe, but i felt random intro waves of "whooooa"ness for like a half hour.
Yes! Best description

Does not sound like pleasure.
I guess it depends on the person.
If you are an easy human being stuff like meth is good for you and you are impressed.

But honestly who wants to deel like @cokeahontas ? I dont no no not for me fuck that shit
You could say that about most highs

Haha, fuck nicotine, meth rush is like having an orgasm in the head and then it spreads throughout the body like a warm glow. Then the ears starts to ring, you breath heavy, and want to have sex immediately!
Exactly this accept I climax it kinda ruined a opportunity with a few different gurls a few times

I have IVed both meth and regular amphetamine while completely sober from all drugs.

They are indistinguishable of dosage is normalized.

Their rush is far less than that of coke smoked or ived

It's indescribable. Imagine having the best sex of your life, while eating the best food that you've ever eaten, while witnessing the birth of your first born child, mixed with the adrenaline of climbing out of your car unscathed as you completely totaled it doing 120mph on the freeway and drove it through the guardrail. It's just an absolutely insane amount of neurotransmitters being released in completely unnatural amounts more or less instantly, so yeah, impossible to describe
Ah the sudo crystal uncut, I see you've had legit contacts also

I've only had one real 'meth rush' and it's very intense. Hard to describe, I'd say feeling like you have pure power and 'feeling great' pumping through you. And it's very noticeable. Especially if you don't generally use any drugs except weed. You have absolutely no doubt you are high on meth and one of the first thoughts that always crosses my mind is 'I can't believe smoking little crystals can make you feel like THIS. No fucking wonder people love this.'

Ive done it sporadically over the last 5+ years and only once was a real jolt of energy and pure 'fuck yes I feel great let's go climb a mountain' kinda rush.

Ive actually realised it was more how that dude packed the pipe and the kind of pipe he had that gave the rush, rather than the actual gear he had.

After reading someone's tutorial/guide recently I only found out that crushing the crystals and how you heat the pipe makes a big difference. The guy who packed that pipe was a super experienced meth head and had it down to a T. Usually when I've smoked it's very half arsed, sometimes even off foil but very often even in glass pipes the chunks were large and took ages to melt. I never blew such a huge cloud from one hit except that one grade A meth heads pipe and that's the one that hit me hard.
I don't think smoking it I'd even 30% rush compared to mainlining
It just wires my mind a little and then I realise everyone that smokes it is just wasting it and not experiencing what crystal methamphetime rush is

I don't think smoking it I'd even 30% rush compared to mainlining
It just wires my mind a little and then I realise everyone that smokes it is just wasting it and not experiencing what crystal methamphetime rush is
It's wasteful in the sense you are using more to achieve the same. But if you have no desire to IV drugs, then smoking it isn't inefficient as there is no more efficient option(in terms of getting a good amount to hit your brain all at once aka rush).

And the chances I managed to stay a very sporadic casual user that's only used a couple grams in their whole life would be far lower if needles were in the picture. So.. In the sense you'll likely get hooked and then use a shit tonne of gear following that, it isn't really a waste to be smoking it. Personally I think it's the best way, but I love smoking stuff haha.