• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Methamphetamine and the Northeast

Central New York State, all of PA (otherwise know as Alabama) have meth.

Once you get west of the Adirondacks, north of Scranton, it's methville. There's actually a big anti-meth campaign going on in rural New York right now.

I wouldn't say it's a problem like in the mid-west and cali, but it's def there.

Honestly, and excuse my language. But I think the ready availability of 'real' drugs, coke, h, pills, etc, and the culture of the NE, has meth slightly curbed.

ojew1121 said:
rural New York

Is all about the crack. Meth is around, but not that much, mainly 'cause the crack and coke dealers don't like to hear about anyone making meth, plus it's a bitch to get precursors in the area, and the cops are actually pretty hip to people cookin' it up. Every once in a while a lab gets busted though. In related news, meth is ASS EXPENSIVE in upstate NY but, so is heroin and cocaine (unless you are in Buffalo).

had the same problem)

i can see lots of articles abouy how wie it is here, BUT i wonderif i need to check out another philadelphia or smth.
because it looks like those people who sream about philly being the meth capital leave in another city or smth

SomeKindaLove said:
It's around in upstate N.Y., but the coke/crack dealers don't like to hear about people selling meth ... from what I've heard and seen pricing is around <snip>/g. Quality not so good. Apparently decent quality shards can be had in NYC, but at a high price. It's been a long time since I tangled with that scene, though.

not only they don't want to hear about anyone, any mentioning of speed and people look at you like at hell knows who... and i dunno why...

i am normal human, have a nice job (btw was able to pass all those drug tests and staff), work out, leave normal life, so why i can't do it from once in a while???
it's 5 years alreday, and i didn't robb or killed anyone for meth, didn't sell my left kidney and not a prostitute

right now ATL is ICE CENTRAL, there is TONS of pure crystal coming in from Mexico and its HUGE shards, its literally everywhere and the price has dropped down to <snip> a g

this is an informal warning, do not post price info. there is a thread stating that this discussion is no longer allowed. next time will be a warning mark against your account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlien3 said:
right now ATL is ICE CENTRAL, there is TONS of pure crystal coming in from Mexico and its HUGE shards, its literally everywhere

I've heard that Atlanta is now a major hub for the import of meth from Mexico. It seems that Mexican/South American suppliers have taken over. Clandestine labs had pretty much been squashed where I was living.
As far as it getting to the Northeast it's just a matter of time. Count me as someone that's surprised it's taken this long. I hear raver kids talking about it being around every once in a while but have never actually seen one of them with it. It's probably a matter of the coke/ heroin suppliers being unwilling to allow a new drug to cut into their profits. They are likely making it difficult for any major movers to bring large amounts into the cities. It'll happen eventually, and when it does it'll become an epidemic, just like it is in every other part of the country.

The Northeast referred to in this thread should be "New England". There's plenty of meth in NY, PA, MD, etc.

There's no meth in CT, MA, NH, VT, ME, RI. People don't like to stay up late in New England... nothing's open and there's no where to go after 10pm. There are no parties outside of Boston, Worcester, and Springfield and even those are scarce. There's not much of an electronic music scene. Lots of fans, just no DJs come up to visit.

The most important reason why meth hasn't taken hold in New England is because cocaine is so cheap, pure, and plentiful. There's hardly even a stigma against smoking crack rocks. The rednecks there smoke crack instead of meth. Their rates of alcoholism and cocaine use are among the highest in the country, and most people are functional users. They drink and do coke as often as possible, but work 60 hours a week in construction or have a 2 hour commute to work in Boston daily and have a house and family to take care of. All the young party kids move to Florida or California before they have a chance to make meth popular in New England.

))

i have no idea, what is the source of your info.
I live in PA - there is no meth here...

This was my source:

ojw1121 said:
Central New York State, all of PA (otherwise know as Alabama) have meth.

Once you get west of the Adirondacks, north of Scranton, it's methville. There's actually a big anti-meth campaign going on in rural New York right now.

I wouldn't say it's a problem like in the mid-west and cali, but it's def there.

Honestly, and excuse my language. But I think the ready availability of 'real' drugs, coke, h, pills, etc, and the culture of the NE, has meth slightly curbed.

I live in Maryland and I see meth everyday..... methadone.

no amphetamines though. I don't even know what crystal meth looks like. No one does around here. I've never seen it, never heard about it, and never met anyone who's seen it or heard about it. And I've seen just about everything on the market.

ice nowadays is 2-3x more expensive than it was 2 years ago... and its not as good, not nearly as good. Back in the day man, there was some SHIT! now adays, theres some alright stuff... but not like i used to get

OzzBozz said:
ice nowadays is 2-3x more expensive than it was 2 years ago... and its not as good, not nearly as good. Back in the day man, there was some SHIT! now adays, theres some alright stuff... but not like i used to get
i can use at least something...

why i never chose chemstry to study??? could have been cooking it for myself)))))

Making ice is such a fucking pain. Unless you have a solid connect for (pseudo)ephedrine; you're just fucked. Smurfing is the fasted way to a nice jail term. Fuck it.

meth in the northeast...nj/ny

has anyone come across meth in NJ or NY EVER? i've never seen it.

(also, if you have, realize that i'm not looking for specifics or a hookup :p)

there is a thread in this forum somewhere about this exact same subject. if i remember correctly, the verdict was that the larger competing drug markets (coke, crack, heroin) have squeezed meth out of the scene.

i will see if i can locate the thread and then merge this in for reference.

I've been all over NJ and NYC. Never seen it meth. Never met anyone that personally did it on a regular basis or anyone that sold or even had a hook-up/connect for it. I am sure you can find it here and there. I heard it's big in the gay scene, but I am sure that slips through the cracks. Like others have said in this thread, the competing drug markets have pushed it out of the way; heroin, crack and coke. I am sure it's around somewhere and there are people using, but it's not available on the street. A definite rarity I must say.